JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mamchester United V West Ham United

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mamchester United V West Ham United Empty Mamchester United V West Ham United

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm

OK, Spector gave away a penalty but we are far from getting Slaughtered until Nani just put one in too........ 2 -0
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Mamchester United V West Ham United Empty Re: Mamchester United V West Ham United

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:59 pm

3 - 0 Berbatoss!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Mamchester United V West Ham United Empty Re: Mamchester United V West Ham United

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Ringo wrote:OK, Spector gave away a penalty but we are far from getting Slaughtered until Nani just put one in too........ 2 -0

That was not a penalty that was giggs using his experience to gain one, speccy the yank tnuc did'nt touch the welsh twat
But why the **** is that manager playing cole up front h'e scrap like that tbh he's crap even in a partnership.

I really cannot understand grants logic's , is he Zola's clone...if he's the answer to our manager for the next 3 years then hello CCC here we come...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

As you have already worked out, I am no fan of Grant but who would want to come in if he is sacked?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

I think the scoreline is a tad harsh. We didn't roll over and give them a win on the plate, they had to come out and beat us and sadly, they have. It was definitely a penalty, and the other 2 goals were just title winning class. Encouraging performance by Dyer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Calling for Grant to go after 3 games is fucking ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 pm

And hanging onto him the way he is putting the team out is even more ridiculous!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I think the scoreline is a tad harsh. We didn't roll over and give them a win on the plate, they had to come out and beat us and sadly, they have. It was definitely a penalty, and the other 2 goals were just title winning class. Encouraging performance by Dyer.

bollocks it was a penalty....try spec savers , spec hardly touched giggs thats him using his exp to get oone,,and in those situations the ref wil always be swayed man utd way...specter is shite,,and cole well cole is cole...The score like is not a tad harsh , it's the reality of a decent team exposing wh's shite defence...seriously we have the chav's next,,,spurs and we could be the first team in the prem ship that will have played 10 games and got no points

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh what did you expect? Sears, Barrera, and Piquionne in a 4-3-3 or something? Vidic has had an imperious game, and credit to Cole for making him have to play so well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Calling for Grant to go after 3 games is fucking ridiculous.

I did not say sack him....i just said if he's to be in charge for the next3 years then heaven help us...why does managers like zola and grant continuously plays cole, when it's quite realistic to say He's fucking shite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Calling for Grant to go after 3 games is fucking ridiculous.

I did not say sack him....i just said if he's to be in charge for the next3 years then heaven help us...why does managers like zola and grant continuously plays cole, when it's quite realistic to say He's fucking shite

Who would you rather we play? Sears?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Oh what did you expect? Sears, Barrera, and Piquionne in a 4-3-3 or something? Vidic has had an imperious game, and credit to Cole for making him have to play so well.
i expected two see at leats 2 strikers up front....the formation wh are using aint working the last time i looked we was getting phucked 3 zip

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Oh what did you expect? Sears, Barrera, and Piquionne in a 4-3-3 or something? Vidic has had an imperious game, and credit to Cole for making him have to play so well.
i expected two see at leats 2 strikers up front....the formation wh are using aint working the last time i looked we was getting phucked 3 zip

4-4-2 at Old Trafford?! Well, at least there's one person who would put out a worse team than grant...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Who would you rather we play? Sears?

I say play benni and pequ..the two other strikers,,,,sears ,,why not,....at least he tries......cole is fucking shite what part of the word do u not understand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

4-4-2 at Old Trafford?! Well, at least there's one person who would put out a worse team than grant...

Oh i see eze the master of all knowledge is trying to be fucking smart now...How can u say that team apart from a few is playing well...that 3 games now cole up front and remind me just hoiw many goals has he scored

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Oh i see eze the master of all knowledge is trying to be fucking smart now...How can u say that team apart from a few is playing well...that 3 games now cole up front and remind me just hoiw many goals has he scored

Just how many goals has the team scored? 1.
I never said we were playing well, but even Chelsea play 4-5-1 at Old Trafford. I suppose your down by Christmas prediction will be coming out again. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Just how many goals has the team scored? 1.
I never said we were playing well, but even Chelsea play 4-5-1 at Old Trafford. I suppose your down by Christmas prediction will be coming out again. Wink

but we aint chelsea....as long as he plays cole up front well get beaten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 pm

You reckon it will take to Christmas to work that out?
The way we are going, we could well be looking back and say we were down by August!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm

I suppose you have to say v Man Utd then its to be expected.

But where i would agree with Mark is the fact that its this on top of the rest of the games.

And I'm consistent on this as with Villa, better to nip it in the bud and make changes or think about changes, otherwise your 10 games into the season and 10pts adrift (if your lucky) and the rest of the season is a real pain.

Agreed, this many games in you would have to give your manager a further 2 or 3 games, lose them and thats curtains IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Ringo wrote:You reckon it will take to Christmas to work that out?
The way we are going, we could well be looking back and say we were down by August!

This is true, but it takes a good leader in a club to recognize the point of no return and then avoid it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Sat 11/09/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Chelsea 15:00 September a loss
Sat 18/09/10 Eng Prem Stoke v West Ham 12:45 September poss draw

Sat 25/09/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Tottenham 15:00 September loss
Sat 02/10/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Fulham 15:00 October win
Sat 16/10/10 Eng Prem Wolves v West Ham 15:00 October draw
Sat 23/10/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Newcastle 17:30 October loss
Sat 30/10/10 Eng Prem Arsenal v West Ham 15:00 October fucked
Sat 06/11/10 Eng Prem Birmingham v West Ham 15:00 November draw
Tue 09/11/10 Eng Prem West Ham v West Brom 20:00 November draw
Sat 13/11/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Blackpool 15:00 November win

Thats what i reckon but thats as long as he keeps cole in a partnership uo front not on his own

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Fair enough.
But it is like putting a plaster on a stab wound at the moment.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I really cannot understand why cole is played week in week out,,,did he sign a contract saying i must play every week.

i could not give a shite what chelsea play at trafford...we aint the chav's and the way they played today they fecked stoke in a canter they will destroy us.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm

what no wise words from wh's man who knows everything mR eze Obi one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

Sat 11/09/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Chelsea 15:00 September a loss
Sat 18/09/10 Eng Prem Stoke v West Ham 12:45 September poss draw

Sat 25/09/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Tottenham 15:00 September loss
Sat 02/10/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Fulham 15:00 October win
Sat 16/10/10 Eng Prem Wolves v West Ham 15:00 October draw
Sat 23/10/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Newcastle 17:30 October loss
Sat 30/10/10 Eng Prem Arsenal v West Ham 15:00 October fucked
Sat 06/11/10 Eng Prem Birmingham v West Ham 15:00 November draw
Tue 09/11/10 Eng Prem West Ham v West Brom 20:00 November draw
Sat 13/11/10 Eng Prem West Ham v Blackpool 15:00 November win

Thats what i reckon but thats as long as he keeps cole in a partnership uo front not on his own

Next 3 games............friggin ouch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next