JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return on investment, part 3.

+2
MrMagoo
jpr60
6 posters

Go down

Return on investment, part 3. Empty Return on investment, part 3.

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm

It doesn't matter how good they looked against Liverpool, this Citeh team is looking to be good value for the rest of us. I just hope they continure in the same vein until the money runs out!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Return on investment, part 3. Empty Re: Return on investment, part 3.

Post  MrMagoo Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:31 pm

indeedy!!!
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Their answer will be to spend 200m in the January transfer window.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

I trust we will show them that they need to spend a little more to keep up with the top teams, tomorrow. This is a must-win for The Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm

There owner has 500BILLION affraid

I dont think he worries about the odd 200million here and there..

I would be more worried as an Arsenal fan that defeat tomorrow and your most likley out of the title race in October..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:There owner has 500BILLION affraid

I would be more worried as an Arsenal fan that defeat tomorrow and your most likley out of the title race in October..

For me it's a must-win because, despite having played reasonably well against Chelsea we managed to lose. We can't afford to lose any more games (we lost to WBA already), that's why tomorrows match is a must-win. I think we're good enough, we've just got to score from the chances we create. We play well but tomorrow I'd take an ugly win - the 3 points are the important thing to keep us in touch with a Chelsea team that manages to win however they play.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I hope Arsenal win, run as a proper football club rather than a toy. There is no denying that City have got some very talented players, but hope they win fcek all. Class to rule over money I hope
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm

jpr60 wrote:

For me it's a must-win because, despite having played reasonably well against Chelsea we managed to lose. We can't afford to lose any more games (we lost to WBA already), that's why tomorrows match is a must-win. I think we're good enough, we've just got to score from the chances we create. We play well but tomorrow I'd take an ugly win - the 3 points are the important thing to keep us in touch with a Chelsea team that manages to win however they play.

I have always liked Arsenal.. and would be good for Whinger to win another title.. the thing that concerns me on ur behalf s that there is no bully in midfield.. if u had a young Viera you would probably win the league.. and Man City have two in De Jong n Toure..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Aint Toure injured Ades, not sure. Wilshere will be a miss for the Gooners, but really hope they beat the moneybags lot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

I have always liked Arsenal.. and would be good for Whinger to win another title.. the thing that concerns me on ur behalf s that there is no bully in midfield.. if u had a young Viera you would probably win the league.. and Man City have two in De Jong n Toure..

The midfield is the one area I'm totally confident about. They've got to catch us to bully us and the Arsenal midfield is nippy and skillful. The questions for me are :
A) Can we beat their big defenders, keeping in mind that two of their midfielders are basically defensive players?
B) Can we handle the likes of Tevez - he's a dynamic 100% force who can dislodge anyone on his day?
It's an interesting prospect tactically - do we sit back and use speed to break them down; do we mesmorise them with one and two-touch ball-play? I'm looking forward to this one - we owe ourselves a performance/result. Let's go to it!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Should be a good game.. will def be watching it..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Shame about the sending off, but ref had no choice. Clinical display from Arsenal from what I saw of the match
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Yeh, shame about the sending-off, I'd have much preferred that Chamakh had scored goal no.1. As it was, we got a free kick and didn't score.
However, we did the business without playing particularly well - that's Arsenal "winning ugly" I suppose. Nasri was again fantastic - his work-rate top-drawer, his ability in front of goal likewise and if he'd have taken the pen we'd have had a 4-0 result! Still, the 3 points were the most important thing.
Worth a mention - AA still not performing to his best level but involved in two of the goals. Fabianski put in another competent shift. Song "Why is he playing up there?" (heard several times throughout the match as he pushed forward) was impressive - the whole team did their stuff - onwards and upwards!

Last edited by jpr60 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Good result.. still think Arsenal are a Yaya Toure type of player away from winning the league..

Nasri looks to be back in top form again...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Ades, that Song does a good job in the centre of midfield.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, that Song does a good job in the centre of midfield.

Lutes he does but there still a bit light wieght in there.. but lest see how the season pans out..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:38 pm

I think they are stronger this time out, the lad up front looks good, they still have RVP to come back and I still rate Bentner. In the middle, they have Fabregas and Song, think the centre half who got sent off on opening day at Liverpool can also do the defensive midfield role
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Plus the logic behind saying that we are a Yaya Toure player short of hitting the big one when we've just beaten the team containing said player (Yaya Toure) seems a little confused, no?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 pm

jpr60 wrote:Plus the logic behind saying that we are a Yaya Toure player short of hitting the big one when we've just beaten the team containing said player (Yaya Toure) seems a little confused, no?

Are you suggesting Adrian is confused? Shocked Next you'll be telling me that shit stinks
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

jpr60 wrote:Plus the logic behind saying that we are a Yaya Toure player short of hitting the big one when we've just beaten the team containing said player (Yaya Toure) seems a little confused, no?

So when West Brom beat you they dont need any of your class plyers to improve there side scratch

Lets see how the season pans out.. like i said i think a Viera typeplayer is missing from your team to win the title..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down