JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southampton sack Pardew

+3
Ringo
Bedshammer
MrMagoo
7 posters

Go down

Southampton sack Pardew Empty Southampton sack Pardew

Post  MrMagoo Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:05 pm

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Southampton sack Pardew Empty Re: Southampton sack Pardew

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Good, useless tosser.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

There's some interesting theories about this. I was reading a thread on KUMB, and Pardew does seem to polarise opinion.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Sky Sports are apparently saying that Paul Hart is about to appointed as replacement for Pardew.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 am

I would not wish Pardew on my worst enemy, but Aston Villa looks good! Very Happy
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:08 am

Funny lot you hammers are.Pardew got you promoted, finished top half (9th?) and got seconds away from winning teh FA Cup.curbishley kept you up and got you comfortably mid table, and then there's Zola, who was basically shit.yet the little wop seems to be held in higher regard.Brilliant
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 am

The Southampton fans are really annoyed by Pardew's sacking.

I don't know if Pards could have kept us up that last season, but Curbs's only failing for me was slightly boring football. We all know now that he was forced out by Duckers and the Icelandic chuffs. As for Zola, he's a smashing bloke, but it broke my heart last season to come home from so many defeats to see him baring his teeth like a cornered chimp, telling MotD how unlucky we'd been.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Funny lot you hammers are.Pardew got you promoted, finished top half (9th?) and got seconds away from winning teh FA Cup.curbishley kept you up and got you comfortably mid table, and then there's Zola, who was basically shit.yet the little wop seems to be held in higher regard.Brilliant

He also put as through two of seasons of utter wank scraping 6th in the Championship, destroyed the dressing room, and was a big part of the Argentine deals which have ended up costing the club something like £45m in fines, fees, and wages. I quite liked Curbishley though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Funny lot you hammers are.Pardew got you promoted, finished top half (9th?) and got seconds away from winning teh FA Cup.curbishley kept you up and got you comfortably mid table, and then there's Zola, who was basically shit.yet the little wop seems to be held in higher regard.Brilliant

He also put as through two of seasons of utter wank scraping 6th in the Championship, destroyed the dressing room, and was a big part of the Argentine deals which have ended up costing the club something like £45m in fines, fees, and wages. I quite liked Curbishley though.

Not true. He had nothing to do with that and it showed.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Not that i'm privvy to any West Ham business (or any club's for that matter) but it always looked to me like pardew had those players forced upon him (not in the Billy Hague way) by the board and would be new owner,hence why Mascherano didn't feature.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Pardew has yet to comment on what must have been for him a shock sacking - perhaps he's still in shock? Meanwhile where does this leave Southampton, a club who were favourites for promotion to the championship and who have been beaten 2-0 at home today. Their fans are well peed off, apparently (a well-peed-off Saint is not a pretty sight, I recall) and despite their late Swiss owner having left them on the comfy-chair financially-speaking, who's to say what a bad run could do to the club? Morale must be low - I dunno, football clubs are run in strange ways!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Utter tosh
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:33 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Utter tosh

Like what I said.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am

The rumour doing the rounds down here is that he was caught 'en flagrante' with one of the central defenders wives.... not the best method of team building I guess... Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 am

FrenchSpur wrote:The rumour doing the rounds down here is that he was caught 'en flagrante' with one of the central defenders wives.... not the best method of team building I guess... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Same thing happened at West Ham.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:The rumour doing the rounds down here is that he was caught 'en flagrante' with one of the central defenders wives.... not the best method of team building I guess... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I wonder if that rumour's been picked up on because of how he left West Ham. He surely wouldn't do that again. Would he???
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

I wonder if that rumour's been picked up on because of how he left West Ham. He surely wouldn't do that again. Would he???

The rumour down here actually names the player.... I believe the name Bialkowski was mentioned but I am not sure as I dont really follow the shower of poo Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Oh dear. Stick him on the naughty step with Rooney then. It always amazes me how many men are ruled by their penis.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Oh dear. Stick him on the naughty step with Rooney then. It always amazes me how many men are ruled by their penis.

It's quite scary really isn't it... Why get married or together with someone if you cannot keep your self from wandering.... If I were his missus I would have his nuts in a vice by now and be applying pressure..

Catwoman Catwoman
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Oh dear. Stick him on the naughty step with Rooney then. It always amazes me how many men are ruled by their penis.

How dare you, Reddi is just a penis anyway
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

How dare you, Reddi is just a penis anyway

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down