JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke Away

+6
villainies
Finn
villanfromluton
jak
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stoke Away Empty Stoke Away

Post  villahagler69 Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Interesting starting lineup.

No Carew or Heskey, Gabby lone striker with Young just in behind. Also no start for Steven Ireland.

Like the black away strip, nice. Might get me one of them.................................

In November! Fecking clowns.

UTV

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Stoke Away Empty Re: Stoke Away

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Mal will be Tosspot furiously at Gabbys two crosses.. brilliant delivery.. we look really impressive in the first half.. defended well and looked really good going forward..

Reo Coker looks good too.. we def need a tackler in the middle.. to be fair to reo.. he cant pass but he did play virtually every game the first season we finished 6th.. but then Oneil decided to drop him and as his usual sub tactics never bring the guy on to shore up things or change things.. no wonder he smacked Oneil one!

Albrighton looks a real prospect too..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Villa are buzzing, great goal from Downing, but what play by Agbonlahor, his delivery into the box is nothing short of pure class. yet another attribute we knew nothing about.

Villa can win this with some authority.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal will be Tosspot furiously at Gabbys two crosses.. brilliant delivery.. we look really impressive in the first half.. defended well and looked really good going forward..

Reo Coker looks good too.. we def need a tackler in the middle.. to be fair to reo.. he cant pass but he did play virtually every game the first season we finished 6th.. but then Oneil decided to drop him and as his usual sub tactics never bring the guy on to shore up things or change things.. no wonder he smacked Oneil one!

I really am Adrian, he told me nothing about this, I've just upped his transfer rate to 20ml...

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Malachite wrote:Villa are buzzing, great goal from Downing, but what play by Agbonlahor, his delivery into the box is nothing short of pure class. yet another attribute we knew nothing about.

Villa can win this with some authority.

Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal will be Tosspot furiously at Gabbys two crosses.. brilliant delivery.. we look really impressive in the first half.. defended well and looked really good going forward..

I really am Adrian, he told me nothing about this, I've just upped his transfer rate to 20ml...

He has been really quiet but when u produce crosses of that ability thats enough.. ive been really impressed with Villa today.. i think Reo playing and not Ireland has helped us in midfield too.. shame Young didnt put that away cus at 1-0 Stoke are still in the game!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

He has been really quiet but when u produce crosses of that ability thats enough.. ive been really impressed with Villa today.. i think Reo playing and not Ireland has helped us in midfield too.. shame Young didnt put that away cus at 1-0 Stoke are still in the game!

Its that differance thing Adrian, if thats what it takes thats what it takes, Young missed a sitter from Gabby he should have converted, however thats negative, we look good tonight...so far.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Welcome back Ades. We've missed your......err... erm.... 'humour' scratch

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Shocked

Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Villa are looking good, I must say.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm

First 20 mins Stoke were the better team and we could not keep hold of the ball, but got into the game and should be more than 1 up. Albrighton doing well again. Stoke are always dangerous from these bloody set pieces though
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 pm

QB text me after 20 mins to say Gabby was shit and should have started on the bench with Heskey starting Shocked Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Dwight Yorke says great block by Reo Coco
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:QB text me after 20 mins to say Gabby was shit and should have started on the bench with Heskey starting Shocked Shocked

Leave Mal's "friend" alone you Tosspot!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Hard luck chaps Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 pm

FFS.. we just cant see out games.. dominated the first half and end up losing!!!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 pm

forkin shite. Not suprised though, I'm writing this season off until GH can work some magic.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:QB text me after 20 mins to say Gabby was shit and should have started on the bench with Heskey starting Shocked Shocked

And obviously we would have been hammered, how do you bring on Heskey for phucking anybody, QB's obviously pissed out of he's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:FFS.. we just cant see out games.. dominated the first half and end up losing!!!!

We let that go very badly in the last 20 Adrian, very poor, there is no way Ashley Young should ahve been allowed to continue, he gave up so much possesion, where was Stephen Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Well thats sums us up! Im not even shocked by that because its to be expected with this side. How many needless freekicks ( Petrovs last one was never) do we give away round our own area. Dunne guilty of it minutes before hand to a side with one of the Prems best headerers of a ball. School boy shit from a limp dick group of players.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Played well either side of half time, but gave them too many set piece opportunities and paid for it at the death. Thought Fuller made a difference for Stoke when he came on. Would have given Albrighton a rest with about 20 left and bring on Ireland
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Played well either side of half time, but gave them too many set piece opportunities and paid for it at the death. Thought Fuller made a difference for Stoke when he came on. Would have given Albrighton a rest with about 20 left and bring on Ireland

Exactly that, Albrighton was very good and direct but was running into deadends last 20 and had given his all, needed someone to put their foot on the ball, take the pace out of the match and quieten the crowd.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Well thats sums us up! Im not even shocked by that because its to be expected with this side. How many needless freekicks ( Petrovs last one was never) do we give away round our own area. Dunne guilty of it minutes before hand to a side with one of the Prems best headerers of a ball. School boy shit from a limp dick group of players.

Thought our defence was solid, Stoke made some timely changes, believed they could take 3 points, have to say it though when you take of any real threat you have up front and replace him with nothing you allow there back 4 to press up field, that's what happened and who scored for Stoke...............!!!!!, Nieve tactics

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Gabby 1st cross was brilliant - he hit that with his left peg as well!

2nd cross was world class, he's obviously been learning that from Ashley Young. If the roles were reversed Gabby would've put that in and maybe we would've saw the game out.

Pissed off, but they don't say 'Stoke away is a hard game' for nothing. Anyway, feck it, bad result.

Hurry Gerard Houllier you bastid.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Happens.. we played well at times.. bit gutted to lose.. couldve done with a win followed by a home game against Bolton..

Roe Coker played well today..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum