JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke Away

+6
villainies
Finn
villanfromluton
jak
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stoke Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoke Away

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Happens.. we played well at times.. bit gutted to lose.. couldve done with a win followed by a home game against Bolton..

Roe Coker played well today..

I agree, but thought he was ball watching a bit for the first goal
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

USELESS. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:USELESS. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

You do talk bollox Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Ridiculous result, was a comftable victory we looked the better team by miles and then go and give away 2 goals in the last 10 mins Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:16 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Ridiculous result, was a comftable victory we looked the better team by miles and then go and give away 2 goals in the last 10 mins Mad

Now you know how we felt against chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:28 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Ridiculous result, was a comftable victory we looked the better team by miles and then go and give away 2 goals in the last 10 mins Mad

???????
you were 2 down after 16 minutes you dopey git or does the game go backwards in finland?

Anyway, the game should have been put to bed by half time instead of ashley Young doing his impression of Mr 50 pence head, Sandra Redknapp would've buried that header.Their winning goal came from a soft free kick but what the feck was Petrov doing? He made it easy for the ref to give it, fecking tackle him or track him, instead he opted for doing feck all,bulgarian twonk.All in all played well but counts for nothing as we came away with a defeat,how we miss the presence of a goal poacher.Three occasions sorensen spilled the ball only for our attackers to be caught on their heels.Defoe,Bent or Owen would have had at least two of those chances
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 am

We def need a goal poacher for sure.. a cool head in midfield too when we are up against it.. its always a sickner to lose to a last ditch goal.. esp as a win would have us at 9 points after 4 games with Bolton at Home to come!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:42 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

???????
you were 2 down after 16 minutes you dopey git or does the game go backwards in finland?

Anyway, the game should have been put to bed by half time instead of ashley Young doing his impression of Mr 50 pence head, Sandra Redknapp would've buried that header.Their winning goal came from a soft free kick but what the feck was Petrov doing? He made it easy for the ref to give it, fecking tackle him or track him, instead he opted for doing feck all,bulgarian twonk.All in all played well but counts for nothing as we came away with a defeat,how we miss the presence of a goal poacher.Three occasions sorensen spilled the ball only for our attackers to be caught on their heels.Defoe,Bent or Owen would have had at least two of those chances
ALWAYS EASY TO SAY THAT AFTER THE GAME in it

No you fecking yam yam prat..the first goal ok fully deserved but shite defending...the second gibe me a break comedy of errors..i tell you now if wh had put away the half chances that they had , it would ave been a different story ....unlike your shamble of a team wh pissed all over chelsea...and that score line flatters them believe me nob festurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

???????

No you fecking yam yam prat..the first goal ok fully deserved but shite defending...the second gibe me a break comedy of errors..i tell you now if wh had put away the half chances that they had , it would ave been a different story ....unlike your shamble of a team wh pissed all over chelsea...and that score line flatters them believe me nob festurer

The spell checker is fucked again I see, Mark!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:06 pm

No, the spell checker's fine. Mark just doesn't know where it is.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

???????

Dumb cnut Very Happy Very Happy

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Its the ancient language of Odin, think of big men from the fjords, with long shaggy hair and huge wild beards in bear skins drinking copious amounts of ale from elk horn around a log fire.

Thats how they'd sound.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm

I thought, by the title of this thread, that you were inviting people to a gang bang!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2