JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carew hails Houllier regime

+2
QBVILLA
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carew hails Houllier regime - Page 2 Empty Re: Carew hails Houllier regime

Post  Finn Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Finn wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Finn wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:We should have got Mowbray in, now his teams always play good football, fcek it if they are shite

A great pity you didnt Very Happy

Finn as you know i work with a lot of nosers and everyone i speak to are talking about relegation for your lot and are citing McLeish's decision to go from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 as teh main reason.What do you reckon?

My predictions say it all QB, he is negativity personified and it really wouldnt suprise me.

The chinks wont take any shit, he'll be gone by christmas if he doesnt attract the missing 10000 back and get us into mid table safety.

Didnt realise your attendances were that bad Finn.

Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Im being serious, are your crowds round the 20k mark. Have to say have seen very little football this season, other than the Villa games on telly. Rather bored of it to be honest
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Yep we are lucky to tip 22000, the football is sterile and negative, McLeish is more scared of losing than trying to win a game...very depressing stuff to be honest.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Think more and more normal people are getting fed up of paying the far too high prices and then seeing the antics of some of these tossers who dont give a shite playing for the club you support. Rooney this week has yet again proved that
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 am

In all this i wouldnt start slagging of Houlliers style of play at Liverpool just yet.. every manager that leaves a big club normally does because his cycle period has run out..

The year Houllier took charge we had finished above them in the league and my bro said they were dross.. he turned them around and they did very very well under his guidance..

The turning point of his career was when he decided not to buy Anelka and instead brought Diouf.. but then again there werent many who disagreed with him after seeing Diouf play in the World Cup tht summer...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2