JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

+5
villanfromluton
Finn
QBVILLA
Bully 9
Jay.P.A
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post  Bully 9 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Ringo wrote:Blue Curacao with Malibu topped up with Lemonade in a tall frosted glass does it for me Laughing
Laughing Im sure!!
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Ringo wrote:Blue Curacao with Malibu topped up with Lemonade in a tall frosted glass does it for me Laughing

Leatherman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

A few of those creates a blue fog in your head the following morning too Very Happy
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Jesus, its a nice drink when you are on a warm continent, beer is not the best choice.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Ringo wrote:To be honest, I dont know what an X Box looks like and I dont think it would improve my life in any way so I will give it a miss.

Oh I don't know... I reckon Xbox Live would be right up your street.. Lots of biggoted rasict arguments on there bounce Very Happy
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 pm

jannerblue wrote:
Ringo wrote:To be honest, I dont know what an X Box looks like and I dont think it would improve my life in any way so I will give it a miss.

Oh I don't know... I reckon Xbox Live would be right up your street.. Lots of biggoted rasict arguments on there bounce Very Happy

Clap bang on, Ringo sounds like a veritable angel compared to some of the American guys you hear, who place more importance gobbing of then actually playing the game.

On the point of games anybody heard anything about FM11, never comes across a release for this game be so quiet. Haven't bothered myself, must say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 pm

And they then give these people a game called Black Ops?
Ironic.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Malachite wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Clap bang on, Ringo sounds like a veritable angel compared to some of the American guys you hear, who place more importance gobbing of then actually playing the game.

On the point of games anybody heard anything about FM11, never comes across a release for this game be so quiet. Haven't bothered myself, must say.

Came out on the 5th... I downloaded it on the 6th.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 pm

jannerblue wrote:
Malachite wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Somebody said it was just a mod upgrade from 2010, what do ya reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Malachite wrote:
jannerblue wrote:
Malachite wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

Somebody said it was just a mod upgrade from 2010, what do ya reckon.

Nah it's quite different, proper contract negotiations.. Agents etc... Worth a download.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:07 pm

I've actually got the demo, not the strawberry version the small download version, so i'm not sure how good a picture that will give me, as soon as i get 5mins i will have alook.

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Malachite wrote:I've actually got the demo, not the strawberry version the small download version, so i'm not sure how good a picture that will give me, as soon as i get 5mins i will have alook.

The demo is very different to the full game.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2