JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houliers Apology.

+9
Ringo
Jay.P.A
QBVILLA
jak
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
jpr60
villanfromluton
villahagler69
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Houliers Apology. Empty Houliers Apology.

Post  villahagler69 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2238878,00.html

After last nights disgusting display by the team first and then supposedly the manager, a statement has been released by AVFC.
To be honest from what Ive just read on some of the Villa Forums he has well and truly burnt his bridges with the supporters. A defeat against the Baggies and we could be hunting another manager already.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Houliers Apology. Empty Re: Houliers Apology.

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:19 pm

He can fcek off as far as Im concerned. Wanking over the red shite is a disgrace
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:He can fcek off as far as Im concerned. Wanking over the red shite is a disgrace

Completely Agree Luton, didn't realise when he touched the Liverpool crest over the tunnel exit at the start of the game, that's the holy grail of all that's sacred amongst the Liverpool who's who, only Liverpool players, legends and the initiated are allowed that privilege, Houllier still see's himself in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Allegedly said he didnt mind losing to the red shite as he likes them. FFS, if that was the attitude of the manager, no wonder the players werent up for the game. I could understand a little bit being made about his return, but he went overboard with it and carried it on after the fucking game. Arsehole has lost the respect of an awful lot of Villa fans by his antics
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm

By far the best thing he can do is give notice, just put it down to the fact it didn't work, if this carries on and we lose or draw a 2nd derby game v the baggies, he's finished.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

We have a tough run of games after Wigan, if we dont pick up 4 points minimum in next 2 games we are in serious trouble.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:We have a tough run of games after Wigan, if we dont pick up 4 points minimum in next 2 games we are in serious trouble.

You probably could make a case for saying, if we where a team that had struggled season after season, then yes you have to give him time, that said, these gestures and self promotion of his beloved career and Liverpool and the using of Aston Villa as a media launch pad to fulfil that role, inexcusable, however the big problem is Villa have been a really successful side over the last 4 seasons, last season, outside of the big 5 and you have Villa, now, its just a shock at what we are seeing, a rudderless boat, despite injuries.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm

As a neutral wouldn't it be fair to say that MON left, presumably thinking there was nowt more he could do? If that's the case the new manager comes in, without any pre-season or time to get to know his charges and you'd expect there to be a bedding-in period, whilst he finds out what he's got and what he would like to have.
I'd say, give him to the end of the season - see what, if anything he does to bolster the squad in January. Forget his Liverpool past (even if he, apparently can't), he'll certainly be looking to create something over the coming weeks and months.
That's how I see it anyway.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 pm

jpr60 wrote:As a neutral wouldn't it be fair to say that MON left, presumably thinking there was nowt more he could do? If that's the case the new manager comes in, without any pre-season or time to get to know his charges and you'd expect there to be a bedding-in period, whilst he finds out what he's got and what he would like to have.
I'd say, give him to the end of the season - see what, if anything he does to bolster the squad in January. Forget his Liverpool past (even if he, apparently can't), he'll certainly be looking to create something over the coming weeks and months.

Fair point JPR, but consider this, now I'm not going to give the erratic neurotic Villa fan spiel, MON may have walked out, he may not, but in reality MON had soldiered on for a long time under duress from Lerner, Lerner had withdrawn any support for his manager long before the summer, what do i base that on, in the previous transfer window in Jan Villa came within a minute of signing Robbie Keane, MON wanted him, even met with him and Lerner wouldn't support it, in fact MON wasn't allowed to buy any players, so it wasn't a case of MON walking out, MON in practice had carried on for a long period without the support of the chairman and the boards support and confidence, and you could say he worked until the end of the season and his roll over contract, pointless saying this to most Villa fans, way to deep, requires a thought process.

Now i tell what pisses me of, during that period between Feb and May Villa got to the final of the League Cup the Semi final of the FA Cup and finishing high enough to qualify for Europe, again. This wasn't good enough for Lerner.

Houllier: Houllier has gone wrong from day 1, he's tactically inept, he may want his own players and team but the Villa lads are not that void of talent that he can't shape something, and this business of mouthing of every 5 mins is crazy and most important of all, you would have to go back to O'Leary to see anything as bad as Villa where last night.

He's playing to the next result and thats it.

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:13 pm

I havent said a bad word about GH up to this point. Last nights footballing display was a disgrace, lacking in everything. But what GH did last night was massively disrespectful to his current employers. Freidal and Warnock are ex Liverpool players they didnt touch the Anfield Crest like he felt he had to. They now play for Villa, he manages us, lapping up the applause last night after his team produced fuckall is discraceful. Then to not acknowledge the 1500 travelling Villa fans while doing this the man must have a death wish.

If he has any sense at all, the words Liverpool Football Club shouldnt pass his lips until we meet them again.Then do his upmost to save his job and our season.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Villahagler, I also have given him my backing, have enjoyed some of the football but can find no excuse for his fceking antics last night
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

It would be really interesting to get Lions point on this.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Malachite wrote:It would be really interesting to get Lions point on this.

Possesion was upto 60% in the second half I think, plus we made loads of successful passes in our own area at the start of the season half so he would have seen progress from MON.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

villahagler69 wrote:I havent said a bad word about GH up to this point. Last nights footballing display was a disgrace, lacking in everything. But what GH did last night was massively disrespectful to his current employers. Freidal and Warnock are ex Liverpool players they didnt touch the Anfield Crest like he felt he had to. They now play for Villa, he manages us, lapping up the applause last night after his team produced fuckall is discraceful. Then to not acknowledge the 1500 travelling Villa fans while doing this the man must have a death wish.

If he has any sense at all, the words Liverpool Football Club shouldnt pass his lips until we meet them again.Then do his upmost to save his job and our season.

Ive backed him aswell.. cus i didnt want another managerial change.. saw positives in a lot of games we played his season with injuries.. but the antics yesterday were stupid.. and then to get whooped by an average team was a joke..

We need to beat West Brom AND Wigan to turn things aorund..

The thing that makes me worry abot Houllier is the defence.. he wont pick Cuellar and the other two look piss poor..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 pm

That was the point I was always debating with Lion, clubs can have massive percentage figures without looking like scoring.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Houllier does seem to have shot himself in the foot. He just seems to say stuff without thinking, I'm not to bothered about what he has said to be honest, just need him to win both these next games.

By the way VFL, are you so pissed off as now your accumulator with the X-Factor winner has fucked up already? I'm sure it wont spoil your enjoyment of the show.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 pm

jpr60 wrote:As a neutral wouldn't it be fair to say that MON left, presumably thinking there was nowt more he could do? If that's the case the new manager comes in, without any pre-season or time to get to know his charges and you'd expect there to be a bedding-in period, whilst he finds out what he's got and what he would like to have.

Absolutely !!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah lets sack him and be managerless through the tough xmas period, another change of the whole staff, that'll get the players playing again wont it.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 am

InternazionaleVilla wrote:Yeah lets sack him and be managerless through the tough xmas period, another change of the whole staff, that'll get the players playing again wont it.

You're right !!!! So many of the Villa fans on here have got shit for brains. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 am

InternazionaleVilla wrote:Yeah lets sack him and be managerless through the tough xmas period, another change of the whole staff, that'll get the players playing again wont it.

Better than having that fucking muppet in charge
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Houllier does seem to have shot himself in the foot. He just seems to say stuff without thinking, I'm not to bothered about what he has said to be honest, just need him to win both these next games.

By the way VFL, are you so pissed off as now your accumulator with the X-Factor winner has fucked up already? I'm sure it wont spoil your enjoyment of the show.

No, my money is on Rebecca, class act. Not one to throw away money easily on bets Embarassed , Im sure she will come up trumps for me on Saturday. More chance of that than Mark getting a blowy anyway
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 am

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Houllier does seem to have shot himself in the foot. He just seems to say stuff without thinking, I'm not to bothered about what he has said to be honest, just need him to win both these next games.

No, my money is on Rebecca, class act. Not one to throw away money easily on bets Embarassed , Im sure she will come up trumps for me on Saturday. More chance of that than Mark getting a blowy anyway
You've become a real saddo in your old age. No wonder your lad is confused about his sexuality when there's no male guidance from his father. Come on, snap out of it, you old tart. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

You've become a real saddo in your old age. No wonder your lad is confused about his sexuality when there's no male guidance from his father. Come on, snap out of it, you old tart. Rolling Eyes

Well said
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Well said

Fcek off to the both of you Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

They say that homo sexuality is mainly an inherited gene, they reckon that over 91% of Gay people are gay because its in there gene pool......................Luton Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum