JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houliers Apology.

+9
Ringo
Jay.P.A
QBVILLA
jak
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
jpr60
villanfromluton
villahagler69
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Houliers Apology. - Page 3 Empty Re: Houliers Apology.

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:10 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote: Tosspot fans deserve a Tosspot manager. 6th place and hoofball looks like the promised land right now, doesn't it?

How many of the Villa fans on this board were actually against MON? Most of us were more than happy with the job he was doing.

It's like saying all West Ham fans are complete twats just because you are.

Last season on the first day of the season Wigan beat you 2-0 and the lot of you were all over MON like a vulture saying he couldn't take you any further. No

I was certainly saying that towards the last few months of MON's tenure, based on the fact that he definitely wasn't getting support form the chairman and at the end of the day, lets face it MON was a good egg, a decent bloke you can see that, no agenda going on, no side, just MON, and would of hated him to be sacked and looked to me like it was coming to that, so yes absolutely i said i thought MON had gone as far as he could with Villa towards the end.

As for Houllier. this bloke is out of sync from day 1, he lives in this blinkered dream world ( bit like Jak really) where everything has its place and nothing else is allowed in he as no respect for the club, MON was a Sunderland fan, I never witnessed him paying homage to them, lets face it its simple, if Houllier has that much feeling for Liverpool then he should never have taken the Villa job or any other job in the Premiership, because at some point your team will have to play them, thats it.

The weekend, a must win v WBA, no draw or a loss, and if he fails he must walk IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

Another point to this..................

You must miss the after game interviews, the long pauses to question when he used to look down thinking about some stupid thick shit journo's nob head question that a 3 year old would have sense not to ask, like " Martin why do you play with a round ball".

Funny bloke, miss that more than than the management, yeah get him back, lets have a laugh, and phuk it lets finish 6th and the odd final, who gives a shit Villa fans, remember, there's always someone worse of than yourself, you could be supporting a team that's fighting relegation can't buy a win about to be facing a crucial game v your neighbours that winning would have been pretty much nailed on previously.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:38 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote: Tosspot fans deserve a Tosspot manager. 6th place and hoofball looks like the promised land right now, doesn't it?

How many of the Villa fans on this board were actually against MON? Most of us were more than happy with the job he was doing.

Last season on the first day of the season Wigan beat you 2-0 and the lot of you were all over MON like a vulture saying he couldn't take you any further. No

Absolute tosh, most unlike you Jesus Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

Marin Oneil did brilliantly for us.. pushing us virtually to champ lge qualification to only miss out cus we cant win shit in March Mad .. A cup semi final ad another cup final was brilliant.. but its human nature to want that bit more.. i think most thought e couldnt achieve 4th because we couldnt get that one/two signings that would push us there mainly due to the fact that type of player in England already played for a top four team and we Oneil doesnt venture the European market..

When Oneil went i didnt think we would get Houlier but someone who was in day to day involevement at this moment.. Thought we had a decent squad and if we could get a manager in who can get a few flair players in to turn the draws into wins..

A lot already want Houllier out.. and untill the Liverpool game i still thought he would turn it around and get things sorted.. but that was a pitiful performance.. plus his Tosspot over the R.S was ridiculous..

BUT when you lose the heartbeat of your midifield and your manager walks out 5 days before the start of the season then it will be difficult for the new manager.. add to that the horrendous injury list we have and Ireland lookin like a complete prat on the pitch then we were bound to struggle..

Jan is key.. and if everyone is fit by then lets see how Houllier ends the season...

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I'd go as far as to say rare, and why isn't he with his comrades on the front line today fighting to stop future students going bankrupt, that's what i want to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:56 am

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I'd go as far as to say rare, and why isn't he with his comrades on the front line today fighting to stop future students going bankrupt, that's what i want to know.

Cos he is too fceking lazy to do so.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Clap Never happy are they?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Problem is Jesus there are fans that will never be happy unless we are right at the top of the league, they are of a generation that would have seen Villa win the league, the european cup and so on, from the late 80's right through the 90's Villa was up at the top fighting for the title and still winning trophies, european football was the norm and that was back before the champions league places went to 4th spot, finishing outside the top 8 would be pretty much unthinkable.

So they are never going to be happy being told that 6th is the promised land of our aspirations and will of course got the hump with MON spending massive amounts of money to achieve it. I my self didn't think MON could take us any further, but in the league I don't think anyone could, we just don't have the money and being outside London and in a perseaved undesirable location to challange any higher. The league has changed aswell since those days of high flying in the 90's, I think I'm right in saying that MON finished 6th one year with our highest ever points tally in the premierleague, thats despite our highest ever finish being 2nd.

Anyway for you to come on here and make a sweeping statement like that is rather ignorant and stinks of hypocracy, as how many hammers wanted Curbs out for finishing in Mid Table, bet that looks like the promised land now doesn't it Tosspot

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote: The league has changed aswell since those days of high flying in the 90's, I think I'm right in saying that MON finished 6th one year with our highest ever points tally in the premierleague, thats despite our highest ever finish being 2nd.

We did finish on more points when we finished 2nd, 10 more points I think, but there were 4 more games then due to there been 22 teams in the division.

Last season was our hightest points total since the league became 20 teams, and we had more points last season than we did when we finished 4th back in the later 90's.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Problem is Jesus there are fans that will never be happy unless we are right at the top of the league, they are of a generation that would have seen Villa win the league, the european cup and so on, from the late 80's right through the 90's Villa was up at the top fighting for the title and still winning trophies, european football was the norm and that was back before the champions league places went to 4th spot, finishing outside the top 8 would be pretty much unthinkable.

So they are never going to be happy being told that 6th is the promised land of our aspirations and will of course got the hump with MON spending massive amounts of money to achieve it. I my self didn't think MON could take us any further, but in the league I don't think anyone could, we just don't have the money and being outside London and in a perseaved undesirable location to challange any higher. The league has changed aswell since those days of high flying in the 90's, I think I'm right in saying that MON finished 6th one year with our highest ever points tally in the premierleague, thats despite our highest ever finish being 2nd.

Anyway for you to come on here and make a sweeping statement like that is rather ignorant and stinks of hypocracy, as how many hammers wanted Curbs out for finishing in Mid Table, bet that looks like the promised land now doesn't it Tosspot

Not me. The only manager I've ever been glad to see the back of is Pardew.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Not me. The only manager I've ever been glad to see the back of is Pardew.

Exactly, thats the who point, you made out like all Villa fans wanted MON out, when it was a very small minority, certainly smaller than the amount of West Ham fans that wanted Curbishley out.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Yep don't tarnish everyone with the same brush if you don't want to be treated the same.

MON had his critics, he also had many who worshipped the ground he walked on and could do no wrong as far as they was concerned, extremes on both scales.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Absolutely. ROT and AVFC made excellent points.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Absolutely. ROT and AVFC made excellent points.

Arse kisser Razz
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Arse kisser Razz

What the fcek you doing up, have you pist the bed again
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Feckin bully. No

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:08 pm

jak wrote:Feckin bully. No
Embarassed Embarassed Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Arse kisser Razz

What the fcek you doing up, have you pist the bed again

I've had a bastard of a day.Reece's car broke down last night so i went to it and couldn't get it going, suspect either the immobiliser or ignition switch.So I phoned the RAC who couldn't diagnose it (or possibly couldn't be arsed) Mad .The patrolman informed me i could have it towed but only once so it was a case of getting it home and then paying to get it to the garage or leaving it overnight.So i left it.Rang the RAC this morning at 9am asked for a recovery truck for 11.30.No problem i was told they'd be there between 11.30 and 12.30.So i booked half a day's holiday.Walked the 15 mins to the car freezing my nuts off and got there for 11.20.Recovery truck turned up at 1.30pm Mad with me suspecting i'd got frostbite of the bellend.Took it to the garage where i found them to be out on their dinners.Waited until 2.20pm when they returned and the mrs picked me up.My missus is flu'd up and as such a dying duck.So when we got home she fecked off to bed leaving me with 3yr old katie and the task of fetching Rosie from school, again in the freezing cold Mad .So i get back from the school and set about cooking a roast pork dinner and a big pot of soup for the patient.Served the tea up and decided to leave the soup to be blended afterwards.So we had our teas then it was bath time for the girls,job done.Popped a load of washing in the machine as well for good measure.Dried the girls off and got them in PJ's for 7pm, hairs brushed and milk and biscuits in their hands.Time to blend the soup.No fecking blender Mad Phoned the sister in law who said she'd got it and would bring it round as she was coming up to see Reece as it's his birthday.Ok, no probs, minor setback on the schedule.Then we had a fecking powercut.2 fecking hours of it Mad Had to do Rosie's school lunch by candle light, that should be an interesting concoction.Got the girls asleep on me by 8.30 and carried them up to bed.Tidied up by candle light.Power came back on just after 9 so off i trotted to blend the soup, lovely jubbly.Then the fecking phone rings and it's my Mom who lives a few streets away.Her boiler isn't working. Mad So off i go to find it only needs resetting following the powercut.Back home, kettle on and the missus trudges into the kitchen to bollock me as i didn't wash the fecking bath out after bathing the kids Mad
Great fecking day all round, oh and i've been smacked with a £180 bill to fix the wife's car.When i say wife's car well it's in her name and she drives it.When it's fecked it's our fecking car Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:15 pm

You lazy fceker, not cleaning the bath, dirty sod, you only use it once a month and still cant be arsed to clean it. No wonder your poor missus is ill Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:16 pm

It never rains...... Mad Mad

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Bloody hell!! and......did you have frostbite?? Shocked
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

jak wrote:It never rains...... Mad Mad

Dont feel sorry for her Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:You lazy fceker, not cleaning the bath, dirty sod, you only use it once a month and still cant be arsed to clean it. No wonder your poor missus is ill Mad

And you can feck right off. Tosspot
Reece bowled in from work at half five and asked where his car was, so i told him the story and he said "Uh, how much is that gonna sodding cost me?" No thanks Dan for giving up your holiday and freezing your bollox off, oh no how much and whats for tea.Had it not been his birthday i may well have given into the urge to microwave his fecking head and thump his mother in the back of the head for giving birth to such an ungrateful shitbag Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Bloody hell!! and......did you have frostbite?? Shocked

My nob's still fecking cold Sad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:Feckin bully. No
Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

I didn't mean literally. Shocked Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum