JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just bought myself a Surround Sound system

+4
jak
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just bought myself a Surround Sound system - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought myself a Surround Sound system

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm

jannerblue wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Got a little 'home cinema' set up (saved up over the years and bought one thing at a time) and just bought myself a 5.1 surround sound system 2 days ago, set it up today and I'm really impressed! Thought it might not be that good for £150 (considering these things can cost go up to £2000!), but it really is. Got it from Argos, Phillips 600w system. ( http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5338650/Trail/searchtext%3EPHILLIPS+HOME+CINEMA.htm )

For COD players, it's feckin brilliant! Can hear everything, which direction/where people are shooting from, enemy footsteps, grenade directions, etc. Really good, especially on MW2, think Black Op's sound in-game was kinda shite tbh, nothing compared to MW2's sounds. The atmosphere in Fifa is amazing. king

And for movies it's brilliant too - was watching Dark Knight today; great sound just gives movies another dimension. Drool

I'd recommend it to anyone looking to buy one, plenty of wire to wire up the rear speakers for a small to medium room.

Anyone else got a little set up at home?

I have a 32 inch telly, built in speakers.. DVD player, Xbox 360. All you need. I'd rather spend that money on a night out getting watsed and sleeping with as many naive blind female students as possible.

Back to top Go down

Just bought myself a Surround Sound system - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought myself a Surround Sound system

Post  jak Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm

I've got surround sound. I call it the Duchess. Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
jannerblue wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Got a little 'home cinema' set up (saved up over the years and bought one thing at a time) and just bought myself a 5.1 surround sound system 2 days ago, set it up today and I'm really impressed! Thought it might not be that good for £150 (considering these things can cost go up to £2000!), but it really is. Got it from Argos, Phillips 600w system. ( http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5338650/Trail/searchtext%3EPHILLIPS+HOME+CINEMA.htm )

For COD players, it's feckin brilliant! Can hear everything, which direction/where people are shooting from, enemy footsteps, grenade directions, etc. Really good, especially on MW2, think Black Op's sound in-game was kinda shite tbh, nothing compared to MW2's sounds. The atmosphere in Fifa is amazing. king

And for movies it's brilliant too - was watching Dark Knight today; great sound just gives movies another dimension. Drool

I'd recommend it to anyone looking to buy one, plenty of wire to wire up the rear speakers for a small to medium room.

I have a 32 inch telly, built in speakers.. DVD player, Xbox 360. All you need. I'd rather spend that money on a night out getting watsed and sleeping with as many naive blind female students as possible.

No you do try, don't you Marky boy.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

No i've got a social life instead Very Happy
Fecking home cinema Mad Get out and get some fanny for fecks sake

we aint all facking piss heads like you ya fecking yam yam

Plonker
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum