JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie Keane..

+4
roadoftrinity
villainies
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
8 posters

Go down

Robbie Keane.. Empty Robbie Keane..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 am

Still being linked with us for a 6M fee.. With a new regieme now is he really the answer.. unless we have more money avialable to add another striker in the summer then i could see the logic.. but if money is tight is Keane good enough to add more of a goal threat.. was a very good player a few years back but he is 4th choice now at Spurs..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Robbie Keane.. Empty Re: Robbie Keane..

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Ades, it is not a signing that would inspire me, does not seem anything like the player he was before his move to Liverpool. Spud mate says he would be a terrible signing and tend to agree with that verdict
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Lutes if we had a big budget wherby we will look to bring in another striker in the summer who might be our No.1 striker along with Gabby then maybe i could understand Keane coming in to bolster the squad and add something different..

It might be just paper talk and like you said not the player he was anymore..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 pm

He has hardly played for Spuds, even though Defoe was out injured for some time.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Waste of time if it's just him. We need two and have done for a long time, if he is back up then fine.
MON should've sorted this two seasons ago and it's a major factor in why he couldn't take the club further, I look at forkin Spuds now and they are miles ahead of us in all aspects. Well done MON you twat.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm

villainies wrote:
Well done MON you twat.

Sleep Sleep Sleep

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm

He isn't going to leave spurs to sit on the bench.

I see we are linked to barton today as well, I hope that is complete bullshit.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm

One day Villa fans will wake up from their slumber and demand more from the managers and the club. RL has done a lot to help bring the club into the modern era and shed the small time image we had under Ellis. Long way to go and certainly we have to set our ambitions high. We may not get a chance for a while like we had under MON to get into the top 4 and or win something, he failed so let's hope next time we don't.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 pm

villainies wrote:One day Villa fans will wake up from their slumber and demand more from the managers and the club. RL has done a lot to help bring the club into the modern era and shed the small time image we had under Ellis. Long way to go and certainly we have to set our ambitions high. We may not get a chance for a while like we had under MON to get into the top 4 and or win something, he failed so let's hope next time we don't.

We haven't got the money to compete at the top end of the Premier League. MON did a decent job, he left us in the shit and that still leaves a sour taste. But you seem to turn every post into abuse at him, he's gone, get over it.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Nah we won't go for Robbie Keane. Passed it IMO.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:13 pm

villainies wrote:One day Villa fans will wake up from their slumber and demand more from the managers and the club. RL has done a lot to help bring the club into the modern era and shed the small time image we had under Ellis. Long way to go and certainly we have to set our ambitions high. We may not get a chance for a while like we had under MON to get into the top 4 and or win something, he failed so let's hope next time we don't.

Yes those 6th spot finishes look really shit now we're in a relegation fight. Rolling Eyes We've won ONE league title in the last 100 years, anything in the top 8 is good for a club of Villa's standing
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Yes those 6th spot finishes look really shit now we're in a relegation fight. Rolling Eyes We've won ONE league title in the last 100 years, anything in the top 8 is good for a club of Villa's standing

2 isnt it?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 pm

[quote="QBVILLA"]

Yes those 6th spot finishes look really shit now we're in a relegation fight. Rolling Eyes We've won ONE league title in the last 100 years, anything in the top 8 is good for a club of Villa's standing[/quote

Tosspot I'm sure the spuds didn't just see themselves as just another top 8 club even though they haven't won the league or European Cup in my lifetime unlike the Villa. We had the money, and the opportunity to do much better than we did. And we fcuked it up.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 pm

We werent the only ones who have had money, far from it. MON did a superb job at the club and villainies, you need to get your head out of your derriere and realise that fact. Yes, I can understand people arguing about the type of football played, but cant understand moaning about the job he did.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 am

Why would you want a 32 year old striker, thats our job Rolling Eyes

Anyway, papers today reckon we have finally joined the race to get dirty pikey Keane on loan for 6 months, I don't mind on loan. But I reckon he'll goto Villa or Brum

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/8215276/West-Ham-United-willing-to-take-Tottenham-Hotspur-striker-Robbie-Keane-on-loan-deal-in-bid-to-beat-the-drop.html

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 am

villanfromluton wrote:We werent the only ones who have had money, far from it. MON did a superb job at the club and villainies, you need to get your head out of your derriere and realise that fact. Yes, I can understand people arguing about the type of football played, but cant understand moaning about the job he did.

He did an OK job. A great job would've been a cup or top 4 spot. He bottled the top 4 twice and blew the cup final- that's not great.

Suspect
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 am

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:We werent the only ones who have had money, far from it. MON did a superb job at the club and villainies, you need to get your head out of your derriere and realise that fact. Yes, I can understand people arguing about the type of football played, but cant understand moaning about the job he did.

He did an OK job. A great job would've been a cup or top 4 spot. He bottled the top 4 twice and blew the cup final- that's not great.

Suspect

Nothing to do with any other teams doing well then? you don't half spout some shit Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:01 pm

villainies wrote:

Suspect

That is complete and utter bollox Villainies
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:33 pm

You two plums have got a very different idea to me of what constitutes 'great'.

villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Everytime I see the name 'Robbie Keane' it reminds me of the old 'Robin Hood' theme song.

Robbie Keane Robbie Keane
Riding through the glen
Robbie Keane Robbie Keane with his band of men
Feared By the bad
Loved by the good
Robbie Keane Robbie Keane Robbie Keane.

I know, I will get my coat.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 pm

villainies wrote:You two plums have got a very different idea to me of what constitutes 'great'.

If you were standing near me, your two plums would be getting a severe kicking Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:You two plums have got a very different idea to me of what constitutes 'great'.

If you were standing near me, your two plums would be getting a severe kicking Mad

Threats of violence eh? Why doesn't that suprise me? Huh
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:37 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Threats of violence eh? Why doesn't that suprise me? Huh

Don't feck with my mate Greavsie or i'll be slapping your baldy bonce Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down