JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Histerical Media

+3
Bedshammer
jak
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Histerical Media - Page 2 Empty Re: Histerical Media

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 pm

The club had a great chance to say it wasn't true in their statement today.

However they did not dismiss the rumours at all, only dismissed a story in the paper about Brady.

They could have given complete backing to Grant, they didn't. Do you seriously believe there was nothing in this story? And if so, why don't your board dismiss it as it would benifit the club to show that their manager has their full backing.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:The club had a great chance to say it wasn't true in their statement today.

However they did not dismiss the rumours at all, only dismissed a story in the paper about Brady.

They could have given complete backing to Grant, they didn't. Do you seriously believe there was nothing in this story? And if so, why don't your board dismiss it as it would benifit the club to show that their manager has their full backing.

I've already said it's entirely possible that it's true. It's also equally possible in the light of a complete lack of evidence that it's entirely possible that it's not true. And unlikely though it is, it's possible the board resent being pushed in this way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Think you have got blinkers on Beds if you believe this story was fabricated ny the press.

All I'm asking for is some proof. I've watched this since 7:00am on Saturday, then Talkshite & the Beeb picked up on it. Not one of them has said "Ooh, what we said would happen hasn't happened oopsie", they just put a new angle on it. I'm fully aware there may be some trusth in it, but I'm surprised that you just accept it as the truth without any evidence. Can it be that your dislike of S, G & B is helping you form your opinion?

If it wasnt true, why not issue a statement immediately like they did when poor little Miss Brady gets a story? No, I dont like the two owners. but think Birmingham fans are better qualified on how they felt their club was run under them.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Why SHOULD they issue a statement? It's media manipulation, and incidentally I'm not keen on Brady either.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Well why would they issue a statement about Brady today then? Surely it would be of more concern to the fans for the club to issue a statement denying their manager is about to be sacked. O'Neil has well known contacts in the press and it was even stated that Walford would be joining him, but John Robertson would not
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Well why would they issue a statement about Brady today then? Surely it would be of more concern to the fans for the club to issue a statement denying their manager is about to be sacked. O'Neil has well known contacts in the press and it was even stated that Walford would be joining him, but John Robertson would not

O'Neill has contacts.......
It was stated..........
Maybe it wasn't a West Ham source that jumped the gun? Just a thought, like.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Dont for a second think MON would have jumped the gun, and sky, talksport and the Beeb stated contacts within the club. You carry on wearing those blinkers Beds Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

If there was no substance to the story they would've issued a statement immediately. The silence speaks volumes and Grant must be wondering WTF is going on. How he can continue working for that lot I don't know.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:49 pm

villainies wrote:If there was no substance to the story they would've issued a statement immediately. The silence speaks volumes and Grant must be wondering WTF is going on. How he can continue working for that lot I don't know.

Feck me dont believe this, but I agree with you 110%
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:If there was no substance to the story they would've issued a statement immediately. The silence speaks volumes and Grant must be wondering WTF is going on. How he can continue working for that lot I don't know.

Its one of the rare occasions.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Dont exaggerate, it is less than rare. And I still think you are a Tosspot , ever thought of joining the ammers board
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Dont exaggerate, it is less than rare. And I still think you are a Tosspot , ever thought of joining the ammers board

Jester Jester Jester Jester Jester
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:42 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Jester Jester Jester Jester Jester

I presume you mean the West Ham owners by that
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Live and die by the sword.The Dildo boys always the court the media now they're having a spanking courtesy of the press boys.As for hard evidence, why the feck would anyone outside of the footballing inner circle have evidence.Yes the papers sensationalise stories but there are that many people who work for the clubs who are willing to leak a bit of information for a bit of cash they tend to have substance.That leak could have come from a player a tea lady even Grant's agent, regardless the fans will be the last to know.Gold's answer to the the question after the Arsenal game wasn't one of a man who is backing his manager.If I was Grant i'd be sending out the shittest possible side for the next game and force them to sack me, rather than let them push me into resignation.Fair play to Grant he's handled this with a lot of dignity which is more than can be said for the owners and the biggest press leak of the all Ms Brady.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Brady does what her bosses tell her to, do you really think they would not have known about her Sidwell story being done. Totally undermined the manager, you may as well have had a gummy midget walking round the ground with a mini placard saying the owners want Grant out Basketball
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Brady does what her bosses tell her to, do you really think they would not have known about her Sidwell story being done. Totally undermined the manager, you may as well have had a gummy midget walking round the ground with a mini placard saying the owners want Grant out Basketball

Good point, but i don't think Brady has too many restrictions put on her by the Dildo brothers, well not for a few years anyway since she was first looking to boost her career.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

I dont think for one minute she will be saying things about West Ham without getting the permission of the two Tosspot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I dont think for one minute she will be saying things about West Ham without getting the permission of the two Tosspot

Ringo and Mark?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2