JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strip them of the trophy

+3
Tilton
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strip them of the trophy Empty Strip them of the trophy

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Strip them of the trophy Empty Re: Strip them of the trophy

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Why does it take them so long to bring these charges? It's daft.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Strip them of the trophy? I don't think so! They'll have to get it off Big Eck first

Strip them of the trophy 0,,10412~9460956,00

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

OH NO! We don't want it! Laughing

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

jpr60 wrote:OH NO! We don't want it! Laughing

Oh yes, you do. If you end this season having won feck all you'll remember the day we beat you at Wembley and cry again. The streets of north London will be awash with Gooner's tears.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Why does it take them so long to bring these charges? It's daft.

The whole thing's daft.

As far as I remember, nobody was hurt inside the stadium due to the pitch invasion.

Apart from a few Vilers who got hit on the back of the head by seats thrown by their own fans standing behind them.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Tilton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:OH NO! We don't want it! Laughing

Oh yes, you do. If you end this season having won feck all you'll remember the day we beat you at Wembley and cry again. The streets of north London will be awash with Gooner's tears.

Cry? Again? I only cry tears of joy, young man and I've not had much to cry about of late, I'll grant you that! Very Happy

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm sure your team will eventually win something again, jpr.

One season they'll do it.

Keep the faith.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Tilton wrote:I'm sure your team will eventually win something again, jpr.

Keep the faith.

This one!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Tilton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Why does it take them so long to bring these charges? It's daft.

The whole thing's daft.

As far as I remember, nobody was hurt inside the stadium due to the pitch invasion.

Apart from a few Vilers who got hit on the back of the head by seats thrown by their own fans standing behind them.

It doesn't matter if anyone was hurt. Same as during the West Ham v Millwall game last season. Now that WAS a windowlickers outing.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:

The whole thing's daft.

It doesn't matter if anyone was hurt. Same as during the West Ham v Millwall game last season. Now that WAS a windowlickers outing.

Yep, you're right. Vilers don't count.

Another pointless investigation. It was only a bit of fun after all.

And I agree about your windowlickers Very Happy

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Keep the faith.

Arselicker, you'd got him on the ropes then
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Tilton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:

The whole thing's daft.

Dear God, they were an embarrassment. That's what happens when cheap tickets are available for Cup games. Either that or they turn up pissed thinking they're Frodo fecking Baggins running down Green Street, and boo the players and call for the manager's blood.
I heard someone shout "Cole, you lazy black cnut!" during the Burnley game. Sadly, he shouted it at Piquionne.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Keep the faith.

Arselicker, you'd got him on the ropes then

Laughing That sounds familiar................... Laughing

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:

The whole thing's daft.

Dear God, they were an embarrassment. That's what happens when cheap tickets are available for Cup games. Either that or they turn up pissed thinking they're Frodo fecking Baggins running down Green Street, and boo the players and call for the manager's blood.
I heard someone shout "Cole, you lazy black cnut!" during the Burnley game. Sadly, he shouted it at Piquionne.

You must have misheard. WH fans wouldn't shout that sort of abuse at players.

Mark told me.

Yep, cheap tickets bring out the cockheads for all teams. That's the price you pay when clubs try to fill grounds with these offers.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Tilton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Tilton wrote:

The whole thing's daft.

You must have misheard. WH fans wouldn't shout that sort of abuse at players.

Mark told me.

Yep, cheap tickets bring out the cockheads for all teams. That's the price you pay when clubs try to fill grounds with these offers.

Nope shit for brains i typed it here so every one could read it not just you.
the way the minge supporter was abusing zavron hines was discusting...i'd like to see that same man say the same thing to hines face 2 face and then see what would happen..

Mind you Zavron hines might just walk away and have a smile on his face and show Just what some minge fans are really worth..not worth a wank..hey Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:53 pm

So the Blues supporter was disgusting in your opinion but I notice you haven't condemned the WH supporter for doing the same.........

The point I found so strange at the time was that you seemed so shocked that this could happen at a football match. Like it was the first time it had ever happened.

That's why I don't believe that you've ever been to a game.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Tilts, I'm off to Stoke on Sunday. It looks like the knuckledraggers from both sides might be making an appearance after some Stoke twats kicked off in Green Street after Saturday's game. Picking on kids, mainly. I do hope it turns out to be bollocks.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 am

Tilton wrote:So the Blues supporter was disgusting in your opinion but I notice you haven't condemned the WH supporter for doing the same.........

The point I found so strange at the time was that you seemed so shocked that this could happen at a football match. Like it was the first time it had ever happened.

Not shocked that it could happen at a match at all. i was more shocked or in disbeleif that the muppet with tv camera's close to him , was jumping up and down waving his arms just a couple of mitre's from hines face...
I know it goes on it goes on a lot of grounds of course iant denying it..

As for you not beleiving whatg i say about me going to watch the hammers.... first match i saw was against coventry i do beleive the 81 /82 season, phil parkes in goal, billy bonds, david cross etc etc....south bank entry ...£2.50 to get in...

2 nil down at half time wh came out second half and won 5.2

i went to many games through some abuse myself,,,but never bounced about like a deranged animal , like that tnuc did on tv.....Not that i have to explain myself to you,,,now i have wasted 2 mins of my life on you and i dont wanna waste any more so fook of take yr thoughts and your insults and shuv them

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:So the Blues supporter was disgusting in your opinion but I notice you haven't condemned the WH supporter for doing the same.........

Not shocked that it could happen at a match at all. i was more shocked or in disbeleif that the muppet with tv camera's close to him , was jumping up and down waving his arms just a couple of mitre's from hines face...

As for you not beleiving whatg i say about me going to watch the hammers.... first match i saw was against coventry i do beleive the 81 /82 season, phil parkes in goal, billy bonds, david cross etc etc....south bank entry ...£2.50 to get in...

i went to many games through some abuse myself,,,but never bounced about like a deranged animal , like that tnuc did on tv.....Not that i have to explain myself to you,,,now i have wasted 2 mins of my life on you and i dont wanna waste any more so fook of take yr thoughts and your insults and shuv them

So you're admitting that you've thrown abuse at players / officials at a match?

But you haven't bounced about like a deranged animal?

Have I got that right?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Tilts, I'm off to Stoke on Sunday. It looks like the knuckledraggers from both sides might be making an appearance after some Stoke twats kicked off in Green Street after Saturday's game. Picking on kids, mainly. I do hope it turns out to be bollocks.

Yeah, it'll probably kick off.

It quite often does at Stoke.

Keep your gob shut outside the ground and you might be ok though.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Have I got that right?

shouting at a player come on you twat even i could have scored that with a smile and a frustrated look,,,or bouncing up and down waving my arms in full veiw of the camera and quite clearly shouting you fucking black tnuc and doing a wanker sign at the same time i feel is just a tad over the top would'nt you say eh bell nosh...

I HAVE NEVER done anything like that in my life because unlike that gobby twat ,,,i feel my parents brought me up the right way of actually respecting people back who show me respect,,,unless they of course Ignorant blue nosers

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Have I got that right?

shouting at a player come on you twat even i could have scored that with a smile and a frustrated look,,,or bouncing up and down waving my arms in full veiw of the camera and quite clearly shouting you fucking black tnuc and doing a wanker sign at the same time i feel is just a tad over the top would'nt you say eh bell nosh...

I HAVE NEVER done anything like that in my life because unlike that gobby twat ,,,i feel my parents brought me up the right way of actually respecting people back who show me respect,,,unless they of course Ignorant blue nosers

Laughing Yes Mark, of course you did Laughing

Of course the reactions of that individual were over the top and I'm not condoning what he did. People react to things differently at the time though. Some people sit there saying nothing, some people will stand and shout abuse all game and most people behave somewhere in between.

You said at the time that you'd never seen anything like it before though.

If you'd ever been to a game then you would have.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Have I got that right?

Laughing Yes Mark, of course you did Laughing

Of course the reactions of that individual were over the top and I'm not condoning what he did. People react to things differently at the time though. Some people sit there saying nothing, some people will stand and shout abuse all game and most people behave somewhere in between.

You said at the time that you'd never seen anything like it before though.

If you'd ever been to a game then you would have.

Do you suffer from alzheimer's ...i have been to many games,,not as many as avfc but i have spent a small fortune following wh ,i have never seen it because i concentrated on the game...this guy was on tv a camera so yes i did see it...i tend to look at the pitch when play is going on....

Last edited by Mark west ham man on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 pm

And stick your fingers in your ears?

Stop dreaming and admit it.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next