JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MANAGER

+6
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
villainies
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEW MANAGER Empty NEW MANAGER

Post  villainies Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 am

Doubtful GH will be back managing in the top flight next season. Shame he won't have a chance to prove himself but I think he's done enough to keep us up. New manager down at Villa Park will be David Moyes.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

NEW MANAGER Empty Re: NEW MANAGER

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 am

Owen Coyle would do well with Houllier scouting players ( less stressful then day to day )
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

David Moyes would definitely be my first choice but would be would be happy with Owen Coyle as well, however I don't see either of them leaving their current clubs for us.

Paul Lambert would be worth going for, once again though can't see him leaving if Norwich come up.

I think it will end up been Mark Hughes the moaning twat.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 am

You can have Avram grant if you want...me and ringo will even chip in for his taxi ride

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 am

Mark west ham man wrote:You can have Avram grant if you want...me and ringo will even chip in for his taxi ride

Think QB is ready to drive him up here for Free Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:44 am

roadoftrinity wrote:David Moyes would definitely be my first choice but would be would be happy with Owen Coyle as well, however I don't see either of them leaving their current clubs for us.

Paul Lambert would be worth going for, once again though can't see him leaving if Norwich come up.

I think it will end up been Mark Hughes the moaning twat.

Paul Lambert has done a really good job.. A young manager would work well with a director of football.. Learning about the transfer Market across Europe n making the most of an experienced Director of Football..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 am

I think Moyes is probably ready to leave Everton, especially if he is forced to sell the likes of Baines and Rodwell and there is no new owners on the horizon. Is apparently a good friend of Houlliers and is known to be highly thought of by Randy Lerner.

Owen Coyle has done a great job at Burnley and Bolton and seems to get the respect of players. His team play good football, may be a good choice but I have slight concerns.

Paul Lambert still has a bit to do IMHO before taking charge of a club like ours, though comes across as a good man manager.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:16 am

Moyes would be quality, but all this talk of lack of transfer funds for him at Everton, selling players etc, hasn't deterred him before, would he leave now?

Hughes would be a safe bet as he (just as MON did) signs a rolling yearly contract at Fulham, I'd think he'd definitely be interested in becoming the gaffer of Villa.

No way would Owen Coyle leave Bolton now. This season, they've basically replaced us in the PL.

Martin Jol could still be a possibility, but I reckon you lot are low-balling Villa.

I say bring in Wenger or Mourinho Nanana
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Moyes would be quality, but all this talk of lack of transfer funds for him at Everton, selling players etc, hasn't deterred him before, would he leave now?

Hughes would be a safe bet as he (just as MON did) signs a rolling yearly contract at Fulham, I'd think he'd definitely be interested in becoming the gaffer of Villa.

No way would Owen Coyle leave Bolton now. This season, they've basically replaced us in the PL.

Martin Jol could still be a possibility, but I reckon you lot are low-balling Villa.

I say bring in Wenger or Mourinho Nanana

He possibly knows he has gone as far as he can at Bolton, just like he did at Burnley.

Jay, there have been a few noises that he is not happy there. Lets be honest, he has done a fine job keeping Everton where they are. Maybe he needs a new challenge and cant see him being in contention for a top top job.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

we did try to get moyes before appointing houllier, as said before, if he has to sell players at everton and not bring many in, he may consider moving on, think villa would have to offer him a decent transfer budget though, plus we may be losing some of our better players if the papers are to be believed, he does seem loyal, but i think there is a good chance we can get him, houllier will surely want to step down as manager, given his health problems, i think it would suit both parties if he did

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 am

I'd choose lambert but it'll be Hughes.Anyone instead of that frog cnut is an improvement
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 am

QBVILLA wrote:I'd choose lambert but it'll be Hughes.Anyone instead of that frog cnut is an improvement

I've already told you it's Moyes. Wink

He could be hanging around at Everton for ages waiting for cash/ a takeover. Chelsea/ Man City would look overseas. Liverpool and Spurs are happy. Arsenal will persist with Wenger, leaving a soon to retire SAF but I don't think Moyes is ready for that. Leaving AVFC as the only club similar to Everton but willing to give him a bit to spend, I'm happy he's coming to the Villa. ~UTV
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I'd choose lambert but it'll be Hughes.Anyone instead of that frog cnut is an improvement

He could be hanging around at Everton for ages waiting for cash/ a takeover. Chelsea/ Man City would look overseas. Liverpool and Spurs are happy. Arsenal will persist with Wenger, leaving a soon to retire SAF but I don't think Moyes is ready for that. Leaving AVFC as the only club similar to Everton but willing to give him a bit to spend, I'm happy he's coming to the Villa. ~UTV

I am more likely to believe what the mystic lovebirds Ades and ROT say than you dopey bollox
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

I am more likely to believe what the mystic lovebirds Ades and ROT say than you dopey bollox

Its a done deal VFL. When have I let jwned down before eh?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

Its a done deal VFL. When have I let jwned down before eh?

About as often as you have let your missus down, you dirty fceking scoundrel Mad Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 am

Would prefer you in charge, ok, you might be over weight and very irritating like Benitez but at least your not Spanish.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 am

Journo on Talksport said this morning "Why would they want another failed Liverpool manager?" seeing that they've both won trophies with Livershit i'm surprised he said this.I think that it'll be Hughes if we can't get Moyes, though if we can't get Moyes i'd prefer to get Lambert.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 am

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 am

QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 am

Hughes has all the charisma of ROT, right fceking boring bastrad. I wonder about Martin Jol, guy may be as ugly as QB, but did a good job IMO at Spuds and played decent football.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 am

Move Houllier upstairs and get Owen Coyle in......
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Move Houllier upstairs and get Owen Coyle in......

Thats a bit harsh Ades, I dont wish ill on anyone and there is no guarantee Houllier will be going upstairs anyway after his fcek ups at Liverpool and especially Man City Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Move Houllier upstairs and get Owen Coyle in......

HOULLIER OUT.HE IS FUCKING USELESS! And by that no I don't mean he's having an affair with McAllister Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum