JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

+7
villainies
villanfromluton
Ringo
FrenchSpur
Bedshammer
jpr60
truevillan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can anyone help me locating a camping site  ? Empty Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

Post  truevillan Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi, does any one know of a camping site (prefer in Devon) that has ready to use tents ? the ones already made up with all the gear in them Very Happy i dont like camping but i wouldnt mind if its all done for me, iv`e Googled it but cant find a thing ...cheers people i will be happy with any info...
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me locating a camping site  ? Empty Re: Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

Post  jpr60 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:58 pm

truevillan wrote:Hi, does any one know of a camping site (prefer in Devon) that has ready to use tents ? the ones already made up with all the gear in them Very Happy i dont like camping but i wouldnt mind if its all done for me, iv`e Googled it but cant find a thing ...cheers people i will be happy with any info...

"Bona Camping" is the place for you, methinks, in the West Country. Julian and Sandy will do their utmost to provide a "Camping Experience Of A Lifetime" with ready-to-use camping equipment-a-go-go. "Ooooh yes, all the gear, trés chic and bona" shrieked Sandy when I enquired as to the state of his tents, "Already erect!" he added, coyly (to which Julian remarked "in'ee bold!"). I truly don't think you can "go wrong" as they say, with "Bona Camping".

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me locating a camping site  ? Empty Re: Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:01 pm

There may be something on here for you

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/articles/view.asp?id=257
I've been looking at it to try to find something for us in Cornwall next month. Camping's changed - it's really good fun.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:01 pm

jpr60 wrote:
truevillan wrote:Hi, does any one know of a camping site (prefer in Devon) that has ready to use tents ? the ones already made up with all the gear in them Very Happy i dont like camping but i wouldnt mind if its all done for me, iv`e Googled it but cant find a thing ...cheers people i will be happy with any info...

"Bona Camping" is the place for you, methinks, in the West Country. Julian and Sandy will do their utmost to provide a "Camping Experience Of A Lifetime" with ready-to-use camping equipment-a-go-go. "Ooooh yes, all the gear, trés chic and bona" shrieked Sandy when I enquired as to the state of his tents, "Already erect!" he added, coyly (to which Julian remarked "in'ee bold!"). I truly don't think you can "go wrong" as they say, with "Bona Camping".

Dont be cruel

Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Cheers Beds tried that one no luck Laughing
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm

truevillan wrote:Cheers Beds tried that one no luck Laughing

Oh, sorry. Bite the bullet & get a tent. It's great fun.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
truevillan wrote:Cheers Beds tried that one no luck Laughing

Oh, sorry. Bite the bullet & get a tent. It's great fun.

On the other hand, no need to bite any bullets with the "Bona Camping" option Very Happy

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:23 pm

A CAMP site????????

I aint even gonna elaborate on that!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

i shud have known i would only get a serious answer from Beds Rolling Eyes
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:29 pm

truevillan wrote:i shud have known i would only get a serious answer from Beds Rolling Eyes

Did you ever expect anything else ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:33 pm

We used to do a lot of camping when the kids were younger, excellent fun. Truevillan, you should invest in a tent. we used to have great arguments putting the tent up and then great fun for two weeks
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

truevillan wrote:i shud have known i would only get a serious answer from Beds Rolling Eyes

Well, this IS jwned, after all....

We tried camping for the first time last year and enjoyed it. This year we got a bigger tent with a porch, and electric hookup. Just brilliant. Our bed is an airbed, with a duvet on top, 2 pillows each and then another duvet. Sooooooooo comfortable.

I've seen a few sites in Cornwall with ready to use tents, by the way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:We used to do a lot of camping when the kids were younger, excellent fun. Truevillan, you should invest in a tent. we used to have great arguments putting the tent up and then great fun for two weeks

Was that you camping outside the new greggs in Southampton ?? there was an offer for a weeks free pies for the first 10 customers.. They closed it after a month

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

villanfromluton wrote:We used to do a lot of camping when the kids were younger, excellent fun. Truevillan, you should invest in a tent. we used to have great arguments putting the tent up and then great fun for two weeks

Banjo
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

Was that you camping outside the new greggs in Southampton ?? there was an offer for a weeks free pies for the first 10 customers.. They closed it after a month

Time of the month is it Frenchie Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Camp it up!!!!! Moon

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

jak wrote:

Camp it up!!!!! Moon

Great family fun when the kids were younger, old man
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Camp it up!!!!! Moon

Great family fun when the kids were younger, old man

Did you go by Charabanc?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm

haaa haaa ...i cant be bothered with putting up tents ...get me right confused, i could put an engine together but not a tent Embarassed
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 pm

truevillan wrote:haaa haaa ...i cant be bothered with putting up tents ...get me right confused, i could put an engine together but not a tent Embarassed

It's dead easy these days. After the support thingies are in place (I nearly inadvertantly took up kite surfing while helping with that last summer - was a VERY windy day) I just mooch around sorting out the airbed, finding beer and stuff like that. My old man is great.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Very Happy a ready made will do ...
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

truevillan wrote:haaa haaa ...i cant be bothered with putting up tents ...get me right confused, i could put an engine together but not a tent Embarassed

Im shite at it as well, hence the arguments, but the last tent we bought was massive and easy to use.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Good luck with your search - let me know how you get on. I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do.

Lutes, some of the modern camping gear is amazing! I recommend Go Outdoors for a lot of stuff, specially tents.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Pop up tents are easy to get hold of.
On this subject though, me and my Mum had to put up a 12 man tent today (she's testing it for her annual camping trip with her parents of disabled kids support group) in 32 degree heat. 3 hours later we finally got it up, and the groundsheet had a huge tear in it. Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Ours is an 8 man tent, piss easy really to put up. We have only used it a couple of times, but is good fun, especially with the kids
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next