JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

+7
villainies
villanfromluton
Ringo
FrenchSpur
Bedshammer
jpr60
truevillan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can anyone help me locating a camping site  ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ours is an 8 man tent, piss easy really to put up. We have only used it a couple of times, but is good fun, especially with the kids

Mmmmm.......... an eight man tent, eh? Interesting. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me locating a camping site  ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can anyone help me locating a camping site ?

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Ours is an 8 man tent, piss easy really to put up. We have only used it a couple of times, but is good fun, especially with the kids

No zimmer frames allowed, so you can feck off
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Ours is allegedly a 4 person tent. We use one of the sleeping compartments as a storage room, then it's got a living/cooking area, then an 8ft awning/porch thingie. Masses of room for 2 of us.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:08 pm

truevillan wrote: Very Happy a ready made will do ...

Lazy fecker Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Is that why you've only been a couple of times? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

No, the kids now older and we tend to go abroad for our main holidays, but certainly am up for shorter breaks in the tent, perhaps there will just be me and the missus (fecking great fun Very Happy )
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:We used to do a lot of camping when the kids were younger, excellent fun. Truevillan, you should invest in a tent. we used to have great arguments putting the tent up and then great fun for two weeks

Was that you camping outside the new greggs in Southampton ?? there was an offer for a weeks free pies for the first 10 customers.. They closed it after a month

Time of the month is it Frenchie Wink

No just trying to add some levity to the proceedings....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

No, the kids now older and we tend to go abroad for our main holidays, but certainly am up for shorter breaks in the tent, perhaps there will just be me and the missus (fecking great fun Very Happy )

Perhaps you could start a family. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Jak is up to mischief again! Wink
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Jak is up to mischief again! Wink

NE VERRRR. Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

jak wrote:

NE VERRRR. Shocked

Always the innocent eh?.......... Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:

NE VERRRR. Shocked

Always the innocent eh?.......... Laughing

Of course. Did you know Luton needs an 8 man tent to fit him and his missus in?
Personally I think it's gonna be a bit cramped. Still he can always hang his arse out of the tent. It'll just look like someones built an everlasting igloo. He'll be OK if he keeps the door closed (to the igloo that is Wink ) Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 pm

You could try this place.....link
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 am

Bedshammer wrote:
truevillan wrote:haaa haaa ...i cant be bothered with putting up tents ...get me right confused, i could put an engine together but not a tent Embarassed

It's dead easy these days. After the support thingies are in place (I nearly inadvertantly took up kite surfing while helping with that last summer - was a VERY windy day) I just mooch around sorting out the airbed, finding beer and stuff like that. My old man is great.

My Nephew Jamie he's on me face book he does that beds.and he's facking brillaint at it, Brilliant kid he is...and he's getting his own business going to custom exhaust(a little bit of advertising lol )

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:44 am

FrenchSpur wrote:You could try this place.....link

Acorns, lol. All little and shrivelled.......
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
truevillan wrote:haaa haaa ...i cant be bothered with putting up tents ...get me right confused, i could put an engine together but not a tent Embarassed

It's dead easy these days. After the support thingies are in place (I nearly inadvertantly took up kite surfing while helping with that last summer - was a VERY windy day) I just mooch around sorting out the airbed, finding beer and stuff like that. My old man is great.

My Nephew Jamie he's on me face book he does that beds.and he's facking brillaint at it, Brilliant kid he is...and he's getting his own business going to custom exhaust(a little bit of advertising lol )

My sister's youngest daughter is almost 18 and a Young Leader with the Scouts. (I think they used to be called Venture Scouts). She's always off camping with them and has been selected to go to a Worldwide Jamboree in Sweden next month. She had to raise £2k via sponsorship as a qualification. She's doing her AS Levels at the moment, has a Saturday job and helps her mum with her oldest sister who's profoundly mentally handicapped. Oh, and she goes out & has fun, too. Amazing girl.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 am

http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/about/uk-escapes.html

ready to use just like over in Europe.
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 pm

thanks Lass that was interesting but i want some where by the coast ...funny how they are all in forest`s n woods, mountains etc: Very Happy never mind it will have to be a caravan again ...
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 pm

So you want to camp it up by the coast? Brighton's the place for you my lad.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Ya hey ....found one in Somerset ...bit expensive tho Shocked

Last edited by truevillan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

truevillan wrote:Ya hey ....found one in Somerset ...bit expensive tho Embarassed

That'll be "Bona Camping" - as Jules always says "You don't get your actual class for nuffink, oh no!"

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2