JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOOOOOOOOO tHIS IS GONER pISS BEDS RIGHT OF if it happens

5 posters

Go down

OOOOOOOOOO   tHIS IS GONER pISS BEDS RIGHT OF if it happens  Empty Re: OOOOOOOOOO tHIS IS GONER pISS BEDS RIGHT OF if it happens

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 pm

The one player I'd never support in a West Ham shirt. He's a decent footballer, and will probably do well for us, but what a vile person he is.

Back to top Go down

OOOOOOOOOO   tHIS IS GONER pISS BEDS RIGHT OF if it happens  Empty Re: OOOOOOOOOO tHIS IS GONER pISS BEDS RIGHT OF if it happens

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm

you forgot

Bollox's's's's's's's's's's's cAPS
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Appears you need someone with Bentley and Lansbury out, but cant see him being a popular signing. On another point, heard yesterday that West Ham are paying 24k of Ilunga's 26k pay while he is on loan at Doncaster. Think that is totally wrong (same as Adebayor), surely if you take a player on loan, you should pay his full wage
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Appears you need someone with Bentley and Lansbury out, but cant see him being a popular signing. On another point, heard yesterday that West Ham are paying 24k of Ilunga's 26k pay while he is on loan at Doncaster. Think that is totally wrong (same as Adebayor), surely if you take a player on loan, you should pay his full wage

Unless of course you are desperate to get someone away from your other players
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:50 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Appears you need someone with Bentley and Lansbury out, but cant see him being a popular signing. On another point, heard yesterday that West Ham are paying 24k of Ilunga's 26k pay while he is on loan at Doncaster. Think that is totally wrong (same as Adebayor), surely if you take a player on loan, you should pay his full wage

Unless of course you are desperate to get someone away from your other players

Still dont agree with it though Frenchie
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:51 pm

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Diouf is disgusting. I have no idea why Mark thinks his signing will disgust me in particular, Sam may well find out that he can't do this. This is the player that spat on West Ham fans, after all.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm

It's a bit of an old chums thing with Donny, I think. But saving £2k a week is still £100k a year, I wouldn't mind saving that. I don't know if we're desperate to keep him away from our other players, Frenchie must know more than me.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Doncaster apparently have that Mackay bloke (agent) getting the players in, fecking joke really, but they are playing by the rules
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Diouf is disgusting. I have no idea why Mark thinks his signing will disgust me in particular, Sam may well find out that he can't do this. This is the player that spat on West Ham fans, after all.
'

Correction i did not say discust you,,,i said piss u offf, big diffeerence and more sarcasim than any thing

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Doncaster apparently have that Mackay bloke (agent) getting the players in, fecking joke really, but they are playing by the rules

Yes, he's making a lot of money from it. It's a rotten thing,but apparently legal. Something that needs looking at.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Diouf is disgusting. I have no idea why Mark thinks his signing will disgust me in particular, Sam may well find out that he can't do this. This is the player that spat on West Ham fans, after all.
'

Correction i did not say discust you,,,i said piss u offf, big diffeerence and more sarcasim than any thing

Hows the voddie going down marky boy Very Happy . Dotn blame you, had a few beers after lads game today and carried on at home
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
'

Hows the voddie going down marky boy Very Happy . Dotn blame you, had a few beers after lads game today and carried on at home

That explains the bollox you been texting this evening/night.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down