JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man.City

4 posters

Go down

Man.City Empty Man.City

Post  jak Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 am

A gallant effort from the lads. You cannot ask more than for your team to give their all.

jak

Back to top Go down

Man.City Empty Re: Man.City

Post  jpr60 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:44 pm

It was a good game and despite ManC having more possession I felt we were a touch hard done-by not to get a point. Both keepers played well with that Hart save from Vermaelen near the end the pick of the stops - he can't have seen that until the last moment so it was an excellent reflex save.
Dowd messed things up by dishing out yellow cards (as usual) and I truly felt we had two fair shouts for a penalty ignored - the first when Kolo Toure just went across the ball to haul down Ramsey in the area but there was so much going on only Ramsey appealed - the second a clear ball-to-hand but also hand-to-ball by Richards in the area, Dowd was only yards away with a clear view - nothing.
On another day we might have won it, on another day ManC might have scored a couple more but a point each would have been fair IMO.
Next up, Aston Villa at their place - it could be a tough one as they must be playing for their lives right now (as in futures - none more so than McLeish, I'd imagine)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Think you will cleave us apart on Wednesday, RVP will certainly be selected as captain of my dream team for double points!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:48 pm

jak wrote:A gallant effort from the lads. You cannot ask more than for your team to give their all.

Spot on.That should be the bare minimum expected from any footballer.Hence why us Villa fans are so pissed off.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down