JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swansea

+2
ADRIAN_1976
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Go down

Swansea Empty Swansea

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 pm

1-0 down, half time.

We really dont deserve to be a goal down, just a stupid feck up by Warnock - who is getting terrorised by Nathan Dyer. Dyer has been excellent for Swansea.

Ireland is playing very well today again. We're pressing Swansea really hard but nothing has clicked yet in the final third. Not many chances this first half, just a couple of half chances.

I hope we score in the first 15 minutes of the second half and then push on to get a winner, but I think Warnock has to come off because he's having a nightmare today.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Swansea Empty Re: Swansea

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm

We played shit in second half.. deserved to lose.. get Mcminge out ASAP and DONT give him a penny to spend in Jan.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 pm

We can beat Chelsea away but not Swansea at home ???? Embarassed F*&%$ off Mc Ginge ...pleeeez
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Lucky we did beat Chelsea otherwise we would be sitting 15th right now!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:1-0 down, half time.

We really dont deserve to be a goal down, just a stupid feck up by Warnock - who is getting terrorised by Nathan Dyer. Dyer has been excellent for Swansea.

Ireland is playing very well today again. We're pressing Swansea really hard but nothing has clicked yet in the final third. Not many chances this first half, just a couple of half chances.

I hope we score in the first 15 minutes of the second half and then push on to get a winner, but I think Warnock has to come off because he's having a nightmare today.

Really! they completely outplayed us, could have been 2-0 down at HT easy.
Utter shit performance, MCtwat out!!!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:1-0 down, half time.

Really! they completely outplayed us, could have been 2-0 down at HT easy.
Utter shit performance, MCtwat out!!!

It's all 'ifs and buts', BUT if we didn't conceed that stupid goal, I reckon we would've gone on to at least get a draw. We had as much possession as 65%-35%, were pressing hard, and probably would've nicked a goal in the first half if something had clicked.

Second half, we were complete shite though - Swansea were classy with the ball, totally outplayed us.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Swansea a team just promoted and no Prem experience before this season play football much better then us with players of less ability.. I know they were poor against us earlier in season but against other clubs they have already shown there a decent team..

A few times they had free kicks and they played it short kept the ball.. we just hoofed it into the box Mad thats our game plan under this man!

Alex Mcliesh has made me embarrassed to be a Villa supporter right now.. hope he fecks off very very soon!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

5th home defeat in 6 I just heard somewhere! Relegation form,get this clown out before he does anymore damage. Take Randy and the CEO Faulkner with you.

W**kers from top to bottom.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

McLeish put the best team he could out today, we played shit but just blaming McLeish seem harsh. We couldn't pass the ball for shit today but I wouldn't say we were negative and I have certainly seen the same kind of performance under MON.

I don't think McLeish is particularly good but for me it's no coincidence we look shit again as soon as Bent comes back into the team.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down