JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swansea

+10
jak
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
QBVILLA
truevillan
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
FrenchSpur
Tilton
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swansea Empty Swansea

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 am

After the shite performence against Spurs, things have got to change and hopefully McLeish can somehow redeem himself and show some balls.

I think he will makes changes, and I really hope that one of them is dropping Collins as he is hopeless, I think Collins only looked good in his first season because Dunne was so good that season, since Dunne's form has dropped, it has shown Collins to be the donkey he is.

Team will be -

Hutton...Cueller/Clark..Dunne..Warnock
.....................Petrov......Herd.................
N'Zogbia.............Jenas.............Gabby...
...........................Bent............................

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Swansea Empty Re: Swansea

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 pm

No problems with that team, though personally I wouldnt mind Herd playing right back and Delph in the centre, or Jenas in the centre and Ireland in the hole.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:05 pm

................................Given..........Guzan...............................

Hutton...Warnock...Heskey...Dunne...Cuellar...Collins...Clark...Herd
........................................................................................
........................................................................................
...................................Bent...............................................

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Two goalies ??? never thought of that one... but I reckon the powers that be might have something to say about it... But otherwise I think thats a pretty good formation against that powerhouse of football..... Swansea Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

He probably won't drop Collins (I can't think of a reason, maybe because he's going back to Wales for this fixture Huh ), and every manager's love child Heskey will probably not be dropped either.

He won't, but I hope he goes with this team;

-----------Given
Cuéllar Clark Dunne Warnock
-----------Petrov-----------
Albrighton---Delph---N'Zogbia
-------Bent Agbonlahor------

If not Delph, then I'd move Petrov there and put Herd as a deep midfielder. Petrov's scored a couple of great goals this season so I'd play him there.

Vorm is a great goalie, Bent/Gabby will need to be on top form if they are to score against him.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Not a bad game, quite open. We really need to win this game, AM's just bought on Bannan. Hopefully we can get a few goals!!!!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Please Skysports stop broadcasting our side. Very painful to watch such a negative boring football side. Villa at present are proper shit and by end of December we will be neck deep in it.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Embarassed same old same old, McGinge shoutin from the tech area ... looks like hes mad about them not playing how he wants ??? is it him or them ??? im passed caring!
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Not a bad game, quite open. We really need to win this game, AM's just bought on Bannan. Hopefully we can get a few goals!!!!

I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking.Absolutely shocking.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Really?!

Gabby created quite a few chances for our side, Bent and Heskey should have been on the end of at least 3 great, dangerous crosses Gabby put in the box.

Much better performance then the one against Spurs - not saying much, but that is Swansea's 6th clean sheet at home.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Please Skysports stop broadcasting our side. Very painful to watch such a negative boring football side. Villa at present are proper shit and by end of December we will be neck deep in it.

Think the reason why we're on so much is that they are hoping we get mullered by teams. United next week, live on ESPN at 5:30pm Embarassed
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Really?!

Gabby created quite a few chances for our side, Bent and Heskey should have been on the end of at least 3 great, dangerous crosses Gabby put in the box.

Much better performance then the one against Spurs - not saying much, but that is Swansea's 6th clean sheet at home.

Gabby apart, we were absolutely clueless going forward.Bannan brought some guile to the side but apart from that we were shit.Hutton and Delph did well not to get sent off with ridiculously wild challenges.Collins and Hutton once again showed they are poor technically with their ball watching tendencies.N'Zogbia, well he is a absolute disgrace, lazy gutless pile of shit.Swansea play some neat stuff but they're relegation material, if we play like that next week againsy United we'll be on the end of a battering.We have Given to thank for getting a point.Massive amount to credit to him putting in a great shift so soon after hearing of the death of his big mate Gary Speed.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Really?!

Gabby apart, we were absolutely clueless going forward.Bannan brought some guile to the side but apart from that we were shit.Hutton and Delph did well not to get sent off with ridiculously wild challenges.Collins and Hutton once again showed they are poor technically with their ball watching tendencies.N'Zogbia, well he is a absolute disgrace, lazy gutless pile of shit.Swansea play some neat stuff but they're relegation material, if we play like that next week againsy United we'll be on the end of a battering.We have Given to thank for getting a point.Massive amount to credit to him putting in a great shift so soon after hearing of the death of his big mate Gary Speed.

Great character shown by Given today. Could probably say the same for James Collins, even though his performance was less then average, he still played, unlike Bellamy today.

Not sure what the feck Hutton and Delph were thinking so I agree there.

Gabby looked a class apart from everyone in the team. Thought Herd done really well today as well, looks a composed player.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes, agree with you about Herd, thought he put in a good shift today but would've preferred to see him alongside Bannan.Think he and Delph are defensive minded midfielders and the two together doesn't offer enough from an attacking point of view.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I have seen nothing from either Delph or Herd that would suggest that both are just very average Prem players and thats being kind. Delph is noway near as special a player I was hoping we had signed. Both did put in a shift but in all honesty you need more than that in the Premier League. Apart from Gabby and Given when needed we were a shambles today, utter dogshite. A team full of workhorses with very little skill and drive. The one player (supposedly) with those qualities NZogbia is so far off the boil since we signed him I have know idea if Villa or anyone else will ever see his flair again. He`s a dud.
Said it before, DB9 must be spittiing feathers at the moment, this isnt the Aston Villa FC he bought into when signing, we are a shadow of the team without Young and Downing and I never thought Id say that about the latter. So pissed with the current manager, team and performances at the moment and cannot see where the improvement is going to come from anytime soon.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Load of crap, Swansea was shite any half dec team Wouk hav won that game comfortably today, the fact that With the players we have we couldn't even muster a goal is dreadful, **** of mcminge your boring me out of my club.

I was looking forward to today's game and I wish I hasn't bothered, cost me nearly £50 in petrol alone, I'm hanging up my regular attendance of away games, they aren't enjoyable while we play the way we are setting our selves up away and the coat is going barmy, Chelsea, Newcastle, man utd are all games I've earmarked to return, as they are either expensive or a hastle like the 2 hour queue back to the m6 after leaving man utd, long distance Newcastle and Chelsea ridiculously expensive, I can think of better ways to sown my money and my weekends

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Load of crap, Swansea was shite any half dec team Wouk hav won that game comfortably today, the fact that With the players we have we couldn't even muster a goal is dreadful, **** of mcminge your boring me out of my club.

I was looking forward to today's game and I wish I hasn't bothered, cost me nearly £50 in petrol alone, I'm hanging up my regular attendance of away games, they aren't enjoyable while we play the way we are setting our selves up away and the coat is going barmy, Chelsea, Newcastle, man utd are all games I've earmarked to return, as they are either expensive or a hastle like the 2 hour queue back to the m6 after leaving man utd, long distance Newcastle and Chelsea ridiculously expensive, I can think of better ways to sown my money and my weekends

No one could blame you, its a costly enough game to follow your team around the country. But people find that extra cash when possible to be entertained and watch their team compete in matches and give it their all. Villa are so far falling short in every department at the moment and if it continues people will stop paying for it.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Load of crap, Swansea was shite any half dec team Wouk hav won that game comfortably today, the fact that With the players we have we couldn't even muster a goal is dreadful, **** of mcminge your boring me out of my club.

Cant you just cancel the direct debit and return all the tickets, sod the away games you can't be bothered with? It wouldn't have thought it can effect your credit rating as it can't really be a credit agreement?

If I could get a refund, I would return my season ticket now. I just can't be bothered with it any more and find going to games a chore more than anything, my interest was in attending every game dying long before McLeish took over, but he is certainly helping nail them hammers into the cofin.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

You got a point away from home, not pretty,maybe but a decent point nevertheless.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I actually thought it werent a bad performance, Gabby was class.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Any manager who had a positive streak in him would've come away with three points today.

Lads as I've said on countless times we need this clown out ASAP. We have some exciting young fair players and two top strikers. The right manager would have us playing some exciting stuff.

How you can't drop Collins is beyond me. The guy is shit. What's happened to Clark. He's not getting a look in.

Man U. Chelsea. Arsenal next three up at home. Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Youa are a fceking disgrace, how can anyone want their own team to lose? He played Gabby and the french no do gooder wide, with bent and messi lookalike up front. How is that now having a go? By the wat, are man u still losing Ades Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Youa are a fceking disgrace, how can anyone want their own team to lose? He played Gabby and the french no do gooder wide, with bent and messi lookalike up front. How is that now having a go? By the wat, are man u still losing Ades Shocked

Your so pist today that you thought we actually played really well against a shit Swansea team Shocked

Don't worry about us not losing. This clown will see to that anyway.

Let it go about man u. Your like a dog on a bone. Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 pm

I cant get over the fact a Villa fan wants us to lose. You are worse than the womaniser Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 am

roadoftrinity wrote:

Cant you just cancel the direct debit and return all the tickets, sod the away games you can't be bothered with? It wouldn't have thought it can effect your credit rating as it can't really be a credit agreement?

If I could get a refund, I would return my season ticket now. I just can't be bothered with it any more and find going to games a chore more than anything, my interest was in attending every game dying long before McLeish took over, but he is certainly helping nail them hammers into the cofin.

Once I return Chelsea then I will be kicked off the away scheme if I return another ticket so thats what i'll do, I'll just buy tickets to what games I want to attend then, I still want to go to Wigan and Blackburn as well as a couple of others but I'm fed up of paying up to a £100 to spend an entire day of my weekend travelling to somewhere for Mcminge to sit back and give us no chance of anything. Swansea have been strong this year at home so on the face of it a draw might not look to bad, but I saw nothing of any note from them today they was awful, even Blackburn could have won that game with some attacking play, I'm fed up of seeing Bent a £24m striker one of the best finishers in the country isolated upfront and completely useless, what can the board think when they see that, do they really think they was still soundly advised about appointing Mcliesh, **** em all.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum