JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton..

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everton.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton..

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
So go ask the tosser your willing to give a chance still why he brought him and now he has who will he kick out to accommodate someone whos going to cost us in the region of 750k for 5 games and 1 bench warming session.

I don't see the point of signing Keane, seems a bizarre decision, however the guy from the Evening Mail reckoned it was costing us 500k in total, in terms of a football club that has a wage bill in excess of 80 million, it's a pretty insignificant amount of money, and if in that time Keane manages to score a couple of goals that win us games, then the club will probably feel it's money well spent.

If Ireland wasn't just coming into form I could see it the point in it.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Cahil Money should cover it, but still if the club is trying to cut the wage bill £500k for 5 games from a player seems a bit ridiculous.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Cahil Money should cover it, but still if the club is trying to cut the wage bill £500k for 5 games from a player seems a bit ridiculous.

Agreed, how much will we get for Cahill, do you know what the sell on clause is?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Well he should be considered a product of our youth academy so I think the law is 10% of all future transfer fee's. Wasn't that the law brought in a few years back so that clubs that produced young players who get them taken off them get a fair cut.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well he should be considered a product of our youth academy so I think the law is 10% of all future transfer fee's. Wasn't that the law brought in a few years back so that clubs that produced young players who get them taken off them get a fair cut.

I'm not sure on that law, but I'm sure I read somewhere before that we had inserted a sell on clause into the deal when we sold him to Bolton, I thought it was 15 % or so but I could be wrong.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm

I think it was 2003 its there so that if a youth player gets stolen for nothing from a small team by the likes of Arsenal (they do it often) then if that player is then sold for a large amount the team that developed him gets a fair share and I'm sure its 10%. Obviously it works across the board and so that would be £700k if the fee is £7m.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:As for T.V I'm surprised you've missed the point he is making.

Everton get Donovan and play him straight away. We take an old has been for six games and he doesn't get a kick in the first game. What was the point of bringing him in if he won't start.

I will ask you the same question then dumbo, who would you have left out?

Cool

If it was down to you he'd be spending his 6 game loan spell on the bench.. thick cnut Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

I merely asked the question, it is a football forum, so no need for the digging me out. You have slagged the signing of Keane massively, he is a top striker as you well know, even though you are anti Irish Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:As for T.V I'm surprised you've missed the point he is making.

Everton get Donovan and play him straight away. We take an old has been for six games and he doesn't get a kick in the first game. What was the point of bringing him in if he won't start.

I will ask you the same question then dumbo, who would you have left out?

Well Mr 'not even nice but still dim' i will respond by saying i wouldn't have brought him to the club for six games in the first place.

So go ask the tosser your willing to give a chance still why he brought him and now he has who will he kick out to accommodate someone whos going to cost us in the region of 750k for 5 games and 1 bench warming session.

Game set and match asshole Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum