JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours

+5
Reddi!
Tilton
villainies
ADRIAN_1976
Jay.P.A
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours Empty So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Got the day off, so being lazy today.

Anyway, been reading through some Villa forums, going through some threads at Villa Talk, and some of our supporters believe that we'll be taken over soon by some rich Qatari's. Apparently, these rumours have been flying around since December, and we could be taken over at the end of the season.

Now, there's been no concrete evidence at all, just supposed 'In The Know' posters. so take it with a pinch of salt.

But, on some Blackburn forums, there's a respected poster on there who's been '100% correct' in his previous posts regarding Blackburns business and shit, and he says the Qatari's wanted to buy Blackburn from the Venkys but due to some circumstances, it didn't happen, and now he says 'when' the Qatari's take over Villa (as in it's definitely happening), they have promised to speak out over what happened with the Venkys and the sale of Blackburn. Quite interesting, not really news, just thought I'd put this out there incase no one has heard of this story. Most likely BS, but incase it does happen, it would be quite a story.

Anyway, massive game on Saturday, what they call a 6 pointer. Need to win. We need to get to 40 points asap.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours Empty Re: So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Would take a point at Blackburn.. keeps us away from the bottom three..

as for takeover.. doubt its happening.. just rumors really.. but there have been reports that a lot of land around Villa park is being looked at for development.. so it is an attractive venture..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

My HP who fecked up over Moyes keeps going on about this. So much so that I don't bother posting about it on here anymore but he is a sports journo so he does pass on stuff that turns out to be spot on and other stuff that is pap.

I'm fairly sure RL would get shot at the first opportunity because he hasn't got the cash to do what needs to be done. Let's face it not many have and the Qatari's that keep being mentioned have got loads, however I would say the big stumbling block is these new feckin stupid rules. At the mo no-one knows how its going to pan out, my own view is that they aren't worth the paper they're written on and will be circumnavigated by anyone that has cash to invest and wants to improve their business. Can't see UEFA saying to Madrid, Barca, Chelsea Man City etc. sorry you can't play in the CL because you've spunked £200m on a load of top players. IF they do that I think we'll see the breakaway led by big rich clubs not wanting to be restricted by silly rules.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Haven't they worded the rules so the likes of Barca, Man U, Chelsea etc are still eligible to play? Just stops clubs doing a Man City basically. In other words, keep the rich clubs rich and everyone else lagging behind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Got the day off, so being lazy today.

Anyway, been reading through some Villa forums, going through some threads at Villa Talk, and some of our supporters believe that we'll be taken over soon by some rich Qatari's. Apparently, these rumours have been flying around since December, and we could be taken over at the end of the season.

Now, there's been no concrete evidence at all, just supposed 'In The Know' posters. so take it with a pinch of salt.

But, on some Blackburn forums, there's a respected poster on there who's been '100% correct' in his previous posts regarding Blackburns business and shit, and he says the Qatari's wanted to buy Blackburn from the Venkys but due to some circumstances, it didn't happen, and now he says 'when' the Qatari's take over Villa (as in it's definitely happening), they have promised to speak out over what happened with the Venkys and the sale of Blackburn. Quite interesting, not really news, just thought I'd put this out there incase no one has heard of this story. Most likely BS, but incase it does happen, it would be quite a story.

Anyway, massive game on Saturday, what they call a 6 pointer. Need to win. We need to get to 40 points asap.

So a bunch of rich Qatari's first wanted to buy a shitty little club in a shithole up north and now they want to buy a shitty little club in the shithole of Aston B6?

What's wrong with these people?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Tilton wrote:

So a bunch of rich Qatari's first wanted to b

uy a shitty little club in a shithole up north and now they want to buy a shitty little club in the shithole of Aston B6?

So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours Birmingham_City-Carson_Yeung
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 am

Jay.P.A wrote:
Tilton wrote:

So a bunch of rich Qatari's first wanted to b

uy a shitty little club in a shithole up north and now they want to buy a shitty little club in the shithole of Aston B6?

So, Blackburn + Take Over rumours Birmingham_City-Carson_Yeung

Where's the handcuffs? scratch
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Would take a point at Blackburn.. keeps us away from the bottom three..

as for takeover.. doubt its happening.. just rumors really.. but there have been reports that a lot of land around Villa park is being looked at for development.. so it is an attractive venture..

A point at Blackburn? A decent result I'd say, if you had the odd foray over the halfway line you might have a chance of winning, we live in hope.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:00 am

This Qatari family are the ones who've been involved in Malaga FC.They were at bodymoor Heath last month as they are apparently using the corporate facilities.I've heard they are looking at a local investment where they'll be paying £150 million, so make of that what you will.Mr Lerner has already discovered that being a billionaire isn't a guarantee of success and may well be ready to offload the club.Shame really, apart from his managerial appointments he's been brilliant for the club.So it could well be we're looking at being owned by Sheik Rattle and roll.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:This Qatari family are the ones who've been involved in Malaga FC.They were at bodymoor Heath last month as they are apparently using the corporate facilities.I've heard they are looking at a local investment where they'll be paying £150 million, so make of that what you will.Mr Lerner has already discovered that being a billionaire isn't a guarantee of success and may well be ready to offload the club.Shame really, apart from his managerial appointments he's been brilliant for the club.So it could well be we're looking at being owned by Sheik Rattle and roll.

Them catarrhis make me wanna spit. No

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 am

Think Malaga are doing quite well in La Liga.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:32 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Think Malaga are doing quite well in La Liga.

I know they've been splashing the cash but i don't follow foreign football so i wouldn't know how they're doing.Over to our foreign football correspondent Ades Wink
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:32 am

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:This Qatari family are the ones who've been involved in Malaga FC.They were at bodymoor Heath last month as they are apparently using the corporate facilities.I've heard they are looking at a local investment where they'll be paying £150 million, so make of that what you will.Mr Lerner has already discovered that being a billionaire isn't a guarantee of success and may well be ready to offload the club.Shame really, apart from his managerial appointments he's been brilliant for the club.So it could well be we're looking at being owned by Sheik Rattle and roll.

Them catarrhis make me wanna spit. No

Worth an effort
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:35 am

Is this from the same source that was showing Barry Ferguson round Villa Park QB?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Is this from the same source that was showing Barry Ferguson round Villa Park QB?

No.And feck off you big pair of beef curtains
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am

Why the hostility mate, just asking the question? Was it one of your lyrca pals then that passed you the inside onfo?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Think Malaga are doing quite well in La Liga.

I know they've been splashing the cash but i don't follow foreign football so i wouldn't know how they're doing.Over to our foreign football correspondent Ades Wink

Just checked the table, 6th.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am

Don't they also own PSG or one of there groups does..

Anyway there's plenty of rumours of interest in land redevelopment around Villa Park.. Plus there is reportedly a Sheikh who visits Villa Park regularly..

We could do with investment esp if it's the right kind that looks at youth development and a scouting system..

We live in hope Huh
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Don't they also own PSG or one of there groups does..

Anyway there's plenty of rumours of interest in land redevelopment around Villa Park.. Plus there is reportedly a Sheikh who visits Villa Park regularly..

We could do with investment esp if it's the right kind that looks at youth development and a scouting system..

We live in hope Huh

you and your scouting system Very Happy
Feck that we want some mega rich fecker who will sign players for £30 million
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:17 am

Well no ones going to say no to Neymar rocking up at Villa Park Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 am

Except Neymar

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Except Neymar

Who cares what he thinks Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 am

These feckers will go anywhere for the right money.See Eto for example
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 am

QBVILLA wrote:

These feckers will go anywhere for the right money.See Eto for example

I read somewhere that Eto is on 330k a WEEK TAX FREE affraid Plus lives in Moscow and catches a flight for games etc. scary stuff.

Russia at the moment is flush with money. I'm sure Gus Hiddink is manager of that club now too.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 am

The whole team live and train in Moscow, Dagestan is full of terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next