JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v Arsenal

+6
jak
villanfromluton
jpr60
QBVILLA
ADRIAN_1976
villainies
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: v Arsenal

Post  jak Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 am

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Think most people on here would accept I am fair about my own teams and players failings, shame some others cant be the same about the indiscretions of their own players, yet whinge about all and sundry foul committed about their players.

Yes, it's a pity that some of us spot and decry a misdemeanour that has no physical consequence, yet dismiss tackles that have literally crippled players as being occupational hazards of a "man's game". Fair??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

More luck than anything else with the vicious attack by RVP
Well that may be a vicious attack in girlyville but where I come from it was an affectionate pat.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Think most people on here would accept I am fair about my own teams and players failings, shame some others cant be the same about the indiscretions of their own players, yet whinge about all and sundry foul committed about their players.

Yes, it's a pity that some of us spot and decry a misdemeanour that has no physical consequence, yet dismiss tackles that have literally crippled players as being occupational hazards of a "man's game". Fair??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well that may be a vicious attack in girlyville but where I come from it was an affectionate pat.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/15/40/20/57/ankleb10.jpg

That's what you call damage! Suspect
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am

Reddi! wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/15/40/20/57/ankleb10.jpg

That's what you call damage! Suspect

Well that picture says it all, Reddi!!!
How can anyone dismiss a tackle like that as being just part of a "man's game" and then come on here whingeing about an innocuous attempted dig with an elbow????
It smacks of double standards. Still, I thank you for posting that sickening picture, I haven't seen that particular shot before.
There's a few on here who should hang their heads in shame after dismissing that tackle as 'just one of those things'.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Watched the game live on TV today. Decent performance from the Gunners, though we went to sleep second half.
If Albrighton had shown more maturity, on at least a couple of occasions early in the game, you could have made more of the game.
Heskey's looking more and more like Lenny Henry, I don't suppose you Villa boys find him very funny though.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Villa were lucky to get nil. With the form of Wigan, Blackburn, and Bolton turning up Villa fans must have a niggling little thought in the back of their brains......

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Villa were lucky to get nil. With the form of Wigan, Blackburn, and Bolton turning up Villa fans must have a niggling little thought in the back of their brains......

Nah, not enough of them below us will get enough points to get above us, we shit but we won't go down.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Did Heskey play Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Villa were lucky to get nil. With the form of Wigan, Blackburn, and Bolton turning up Villa fans must have a niggling little thought in the back of their brains......

Of becoming another West Ham? No No
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Did Heskey play Shocked

He was on the field. He's absolute crap, just a wrestler. Agbonlawatsit did nothing. Collins gave his all.
This is a very poor Villa side, no craft, no fight, no special player. You're safe, I'm sure but there's work to be done in the summer or next seaon could be a very different story.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm

We have been shite all season Jak, and to be honest I dont think McLeish can take all the blame, though some of the performances and tactics have been a disgrace
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:We have been shite all season Jak, and to be honest I dont think McLeish can take all the blame, though some of the performances and tactics have been a disgrace

There's no passion. They just rolled over today, The Arsenal really lost interest for a long period of the second half and I thought Villa would get themselves into the game but they never raised a gallop.
It's like McLeish was playing for the 0-0 but you were 2 down.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

He did that at Spurs. Never been as bored of Villa as I am now, Ades and a mate were texting score and mate who went said we were shite.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Yes, not what I've been used to seeing from Villa sides over the years. Sad really.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Yep agree was a very dull game, Arsenal didn't really need to get out of 2nd gear did they it was easy. I actually started to fall asleep in the second half. They are struggling to convince me to even renew my season ticket at this rate.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Why do we have all the younger teams playing good football along the ground and then they come in the main team and told to fecking hoof it.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am

Weimenn not given a chance.. instead Heskey starts.. im struggling to think why ANY Villa fan would want this muppet in charge.. he has no ambition and doesnt set his teams up to play anything remotely entertaining..

The saddest thing is he will be here next season Shocked Sad and if he gets us to 10th everyone will think how well he's doing.. the football will be shite.. when it comes to the crunch time and time again he has shown his true colours by picking Heskey..

Heck he went to Spuds last game of last season and played for a draw!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 am

Ades, I wont discuss the sty performance at end of last season.

I was willing to give the guy a try, but Heskey up front is a disgrace, lets get McDonald in charge and yes we may get thrashed, but we will be playing proper football throughout the club. Heard Ronnie Irani gushing about Johnson on tlksport, the team didnt have a first class game between them and lost 3-1 to a top class Man Ure reserve team
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 am

I will take Mcdonald tomorrow if it meant Mcliesh going.. for the first time as a Villa fan i actually don't care what the result is.. its a weird feeling and Mcminge is to blame.. Look at the way Norwich and in particular Swansea play.. we have had more money to spend a bigger club with a better infrastructure and yet we have become a nothing club!

We have some good talent in reserves but Mcminge will end up destroying any future..

Also our CEO is a complete Tosspot Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 am

Gladly have macdonald in charge, might get thrashed occasionally like we did at Newcastle under him last year but atleast we will go places to try and play and win. Would pick up more wins over all and end up with more points despite losing more then we do under mctwat. Remember first game of last season, the football was great to watch, entertainment, thats why we are craving for.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Have no idea why the hell he went with Heskey yesterday. He should've went with Weimann from the beginning, as soon as he came on he created an oppurtunity, something Heskey hasn't done in about 28 years.

**** all this 'I don't want to expose him too much or he can't last 90 minutes' typical bullshit excuses they use for youngsters, if they're good enough, their old enough.

I really hate to say this but Gabby is not getting any goals, or creating them like he was for Bent earlier in the season. He's not getting any service, and he's not being played in either. Maybe if we played him upfront with a competant striker like Weimann, he might be able to do something, the team might be able do something.

We're lacking in creativity, and balls.

The funny thing is, Randy's going to trust McLeish in the summer - it looks like we're going to get about 4/5 players in.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Bannan should have come in for the whingeing frog and Gabby should have been up front, fecking clueless. That said, Albrighton had great chance to take the lead and Given fecked up for the first goal and Cuellar for the second.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am

SHITTY performance, we're carrying too many passengers. I'm looking forward to the end of the season, clearing out a lot of shite and rebuilding.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Full credit to the travelling Villa fans, singing ...."He scores when he wants, Emile Heskey, he scores when he wants!" ....now that shows a good sense of humour, given the piss-poor display of their team. I had the impression that Villa had absolutely nothing to offer or, whatever they had they kept in it's box. One of the poorest displays at The Grove that I can recall - and we ain't been there that long!
Thanks for the points - hope you won't be needing them in a few games time!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Many Arsenal fans at work have said exactly the same thing JP, absolute disgrace that they didnt even put up a fight
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 pm

villainies wrote:SHITTY performance, we're carrying too many passengers. I'm looking forward to the end of the season, clearing out a lot of shite and rebuilding.

You still happy for this clown to be doing our rebuilding Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next