JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phew!

+7
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Billy Bonds
villainies
QBVILLA
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phew! Empty Phew!

Post  Jay.P.A Sun May 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Does this mean we're safe now.....
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Phew! Empty Re: Phew!

Post  villahagler69 Sun May 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Yep! Even if we lose at Norwich and Bolton win final game, we clear them by goal diff, Blackburn still fall sort if win their 2.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun May 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Congratulations by the way! Great season. McLeish OUT!

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17982480

He said: "I have taken a lot of weight on my shoulders this season. I was happy to take pressure off the players.

"I am not going to next season though. They better get their finger out."

I think that's a fair assessment of Villa's season. The fans seemed to forget how shite their team is and expected a top 8 finish despite a poor squad.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Beds

Nice try Liar
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Up there with Spurs as the most deluded fans in the league. McCleish hasn't been good for you, but did you really honestly expect finishing higher than 10th with that squad?

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Up there with Spurs as the most deluded fans in the league. McCleish hasn't been good for you, but did you really honestly expect finishing higher than 10th with that squad?

Either your thicker then your glasses or you looking for a chomp.

Thick cnut Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Up there with Spurs as the most deluded fans in the league. McCleish hasn't been good for you, but did you really honestly expect finishing higher than 10th with that squad?

Either your thicker then your glasses or you looking for a chomp.

Thick cnut Very Happy

I bet strikers shit themselves in fear at having to come up against fat pissheads Collins and Dunne and two of the shittest fullbacks in the league. And that terrifying strike force of Agbonlahor (has he even scored this season) and assorted children. Quality squad mate. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 07, 2012 2:47 pm

You are shitter at wind ups than you are at spotting talent.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Spot on jesus, we've got the worst squad since 86 down at VP. We are a club in crisis.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon May 07, 2012 6:01 pm

QBVILLA wrote:You are shitter at wind ups than you are at spotting talent.

are we talking ex west ham players her like hogan...etc etc...or a bit of fluff....iether way yr right.....mind you the bints have to get past the Liar first

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 07, 2012 11:35 pm

villainies wrote:Spot on jesus, we've got the worst squad since 86 down at VP. We are a club in crisis.

Our squad and funds made available didn't deserve to have our lowest ever Prem points esp in a season where the quality in general is shite.. Nor should we have the worst ever home wins in our history..

Your ugly younger brother aka Jesus is talking bollox once again.. i don't think anyone on here said we should be 6th.. but those stats shouldn't be happening nor should the football be so shite..

I bet if Mcminge took charge of West Ham.. Jesus would be crying like a baby in his pot noodle can clown
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 am

New record for fewest home wins with 4, previous record was 1890 with 5, there was only 11 home games back then though.

A truly atrocious statistic, we have lost a couple of star players since we finished 6th 3 years on the trot, but no way that team should be finishing lower then mid table mediocrity. Mctwat is a truly awful manager the stats speak for them selves.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:Spot on jesus, we've got the worst squad since 86 down at VP. We are a club in crisis.

Our squad and funds made available didn't deserve to have our lowest ever Prem points esp in a season where the quality in general is shite.. Nor should we have the worst ever home wins in our history..

Your ugly younger brother aka Jesus is talking bollox once again.. i don't think anyone on here said we should be 6th.. but those stats shouldn't be happening nor should the football be so shite..

I bet if Mcminge took charge of West Ham.. Jesus would be crying like a baby in his pot noodle can clown

Most of you predicted a top 8 finish.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

So 8th means 6th does it.. stop digging you pillock.

Outside the top six and maybe Everton the rest are mediocre.. with the squad we have we should never be having the season we have..

You always try to win 'comical line of the year' and saying that mcliesh has done well at Villa is the best corker this year too so far Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:33 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

So 8th means 6th does it.. stop digging you pillock.

Outside the top six and maybe Everton the rest are mediocre.. with the squad we have we should never be having the season we have..

You always try to win 'comical line of the year' and saying that mcliesh has done well at Villa is the best corker this year too so far Very Happy

You're the one that bought 6th place out of nowhere, dippy.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue May 08, 2012 9:34 am

With the state of the Prem we can only be classed as deluded if we thought we could make top 6 again.. unless you want to say that we are deluded into thinking a top ten place should've been ours.. so which is it? Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:With the state of the Prem we can only be classed as deluded if we thought we could make top 6 again.. unless you want to say that we are deluded into thinking a top ten place should've been ours.. so which is it? Very Happy

Wtf are you on about???? I said you lot were deluded for thinking top 8 was a guarantee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:With the state of the Prem we can only be classed as deluded if we thought we could make top 6 again.. unless you want to say that we are deluded into thinking a top ten place should've been ours.. so which is it? Very Happy

Wtf are you on about???? I said you lot were deluded for thinking top 8 was a guarantee.

I doubt anyone guaranteed it, most probably said we should be finishing 8th. And most probably also said with mctwat we wouldn't achieve that, I think I said 11th or 12th after his appointment, that should have really been minimum.

Anyway as for deluded fans I remember you posting that West Ham would finish 6th in the premiership just a couple of seasons ago, so perhaps wind your neck in or nose Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

Yes we thought we would finish in and around 8th.. still stand by that.. your talking shite if you think Mcliesh has done a good job.. explain how thinking a top ten finish is being the most deluded fans in the Country?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Yes we thought we would finish in and around 8th.. still stand by that.. your talking shite if you think Mcliesh has done a good job.. explain how thinking a top ten finish is being the most deluded fans in the Country?

And where did I say he's done a good job??? You need some glasses mate. Very Happy

And with that squad, not a chance of top 8.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 am

You said we were deluded so that would imply we are where we should be..

AND yes with THAT squad we should be in and around 8th as in NOT 16th..

Still how does Villa fans thinking we should be mid table make us the most deluded fans in the Country?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:33 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:You said we were deluded so that would imply we are where we should be..

AND yes with THAT squad we should be in and around 8th as in NOT 16th..

Still how does Villa fans thinking we should be mid table make us the most deluded fans in the Country?

The fact you think a squad of old fat shite defenders, a midfield with all the fight of a 1941 French army battalion, and strikers with about 10 goals between them this season is top 8 material. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue May 08, 2012 10:39 am

All down to Mcliesh.. same squad minus two wingers finished 9th last season..

Thanks for confirming it conk man Very Happy

Oh by the way.. Bent has 10 goals himself this season clown
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:47 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:All down to Mcliesh.. same squad minus two wingers finished 9th last season..

Thanks for confirming it conk man Very Happy

Oh by the way.. Bent has 10 goals himself this season clown

You mean your two best players who you sold and didn't replace..............

Alright then, 15 goals between your entire strike force. That is one hell of a quality attack there. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next