JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phew!

+7
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Billy Bonds
villainies
QBVILLA
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Phew! - Page 3 Empty Re: Phew!

Post  Tilton Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It was Ades that bought up 6th, not me.

i Didnt bring it up in that context.. you said we are deluded.. i merely pointed out outside the big 6 the rest are shite and we should be a lot higher..

Nice try at trying to turn it around Lion

Still waiting to hear from you why we are the most deluded fans along with Spurs.. if anything your the most deluded bloke on here.. didn't you come in your pants with Eggy and his 5 year Champions League plan.. by the way how is that going Very Happy

Didn't you lot cum in your pants when Randy Lerner announced his 5 year plan for the vile?

How's that coming along?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Plenty of evidence seen over the seasons and more will surface once Ecks been kicked out Very Happy

Except you've sold any quality players you've had over the last couple of seasons and not had the money to replace them. Which is why you have a shit squad.

Bent is a better goalscorer then we had while we were 6th, Gabby got 16 goals a season until MON left, the wingers who left have been replaced, as have CM position, problem is those players who came in as replacements haven't performed, but before hand on paper many people thought they would do well still.

The squad isn't capable of 6th like it was 2 years ago, that is conceded by almost all fans, but there is no way the squad is so bad that it should be any lower then 12th. Anyone who things Alex Mcnobhead has achieved anything less then a sheer travesty is obviously an idiot.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue May 08, 2012 2:53 pm

I take it back, Gonzo is better at wind ups than he is at spotting talent. You silly fcukers for biting
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I take it back, Gonzo is better at wind ups than he is at spotting talent. You silly fcukers for biting

Its a good wind up because it contains an element of truth. Our squad is pap, with a couple of decent players to build around and a handful of young prosects.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue May 08, 2012 3:13 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I take it back, Gonzo is better at wind ups than he is at spotting talent. You silly fcukers for biting

Gets boring otherwise.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue May 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Newcastle have far exceeded expectations and i suppose Swansea and Norwich have also done so. Liverpool have underachieved but can you honestly say that we haven't got enough to be finishing above the promoted sides? Albion, Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan? I believe we have more than enough to be in and around Everton's position
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm

I reckon any manager would've struggled with our squad this year. This has been compounded by the injury to our only goalscorer and the loss of the most experienced midfielder. Not excusing Eck in any way though, I don't believe he was or is the right man for the Villa going forward but whoever goes in needs some support or we'll be in the shat again next year IMO.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Too easy, but your squad is shite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Ezekiel 25 wrote:

Too easy, but your squad is shite.

At the end of the day - it's still better then West Hams.

Phew! - Page 3 Article-1201020-05C84655000005DC-692_468x366
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Tilton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

i Didnt bring it up in that context.. you said we are deluded.. i merely pointed out outside the big 6 the rest are shite and we should be a lot higher..

Still waiting to hear from you why we are the most deluded fans along with Spurs.. if anything your the most deluded bloke on here.. didn't you come in your pants with Eggy and his 5 year Champions League plan.. by the way how is that going Very Happy

Didn't you lot cum in your pants when Randy Lerner announced his 5 year plan for the vile?

How's that coming along?

A lot better then your 100 year plan cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue May 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:With speculation about a director of football coming in, namely Damien Comolli, we could get some good players.

What we need is;

A goalie (Guzan's going)
A new left back (to relegate Warnock to the bench/no idea how Edna Stevens is)
A new central defender (to replace Carlos Cuéllar and challenge Collins and Dunne, if they're not sold)

A central midfielder, (should have got Diarra, but hopefully with Makoun and Delph coming back, it will seem like 2 signings)
and at least one new winger. (We got Brett Holman coming in, decent enough player with a high workrate)

There's quite a few good targets out there if RL pushes the boat a bit.

We'll be linked with the usuals, Jarvis/Kightly from Wolves, Sinclair from Swansea etc.

If Bent leaves, I'd want us to try and get Defoe. We were heavily linked with him in November. Sleep Proven goal scorer, and Spurs aren't going to give him a new contract when his runs out.

Comolli? He didn't exactly pull up trees at Spurs and Liverpool.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 am

Camolli No

Jay we are supposed to be cost cutting.. why would we go for a man who sanctioned Carrol Downing Henderson fee's affraid

The only positive would be that we have shit loads of dosh in the summer.. and we all know the answer to that..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Tilton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

How's that coming along?

A lot better then your 100 year plan cheers

We've never had a plan.

Seriously though, Randy's 5 years must be up by now, aren't they?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

Tilton wrote:

We've never had a plan.

Seriously though, Randy's 5 years must be up by now, aren't they?

The 5 years are up, the plan was to try and get us into the Champions League in 5 years, which wasn't actually announced as a plan, it was something a CEO said 5 years ago who quickly got the boot. It didn't happen but he gave it a go with the investment he made and we had chances in them 5 years so can't have a go at him for trying.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 am

Fairy Nuff.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3