JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Clattenburg

+7
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
FrenchSpur
ADRIAN_1976
jak
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mark Clattenburg - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Clattenburg

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Cant believe I am saying this, but agree 100% with you Mark
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Cant believe I am saying this, but agree 100% with you Mark

what pisses me of is that the so called big teams like man utd, chelsea , man city pool etc etc, Just cannot hack it when they get beat so they always blame the ref,,( much like me lol ) ...But in this instance i really believe that chelsea are blowing hot air out their asses and going so far over the line ...if they carry on the ref's will either strike or refuse to ref a chelsea game...( read it some where )....they got beat , could have been a penalty shud have been a peanlty blah blah.....so this in my opinion is really taking the piss from the chelsea club, And considering they have a racist playing for their team smacks of a hypocritical club

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Have to say that since Abramovich has taken over Chelsea have not been "a nice club" (and when you think Bates was there before!!!!!!!!!). I always used to like Chelsea in the "Old Days" - it's just that "We've got the money, we can do, say, act as we like" attitude I don't care for, at all. They and their effin' money, their effin' rascist captain and fans can phuck right off as far as I'm concerned!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Got to say I think Di Matteo has been a bit of a pillock the last few days with his comments about them being so hard done by.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 pm

jpr60 wrote:Have to say that since Abramovich has taken over Chelsea have not been "a nice club" (and when you think Bates was there before!!!!!!!!!). I always used to like Chelsea in the "Old Days" - it's just that "We've got the money, we can do, say, act as we like" attitude I don't care for, at all. They and their effin' money, their effin' rascist captain and fans can phuck right off as far as I'm concerned!

Yup...i mean how the hell can a club who has a racist playing for them, seriously take this Clattenburg scenario this far ....I really do not believe he has said this...why would he ...when you think of the amount of shit the refs put up with, ref you tnuc i did'nt touch him....or Ref fuk you etc etc ....then the best thing chelsea does is surround the ref to either get the other opponent booked or sent off....dirty club ..

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 pm

I think Refs should be told to red card anyone who swears at them.... and if the teams surround him then award a penalty or even walk off... I think it would sort things out very quikly
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I think Refs should be told to red card anyone who swears at them.... and if the teams surround him then award a penalty or even walk off... I think it would sort things out very quikly

You on the vino Frenchie, walk off Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I think Refs should be told to red card anyone who swears at them.... and if the teams surround him then award a penalty or even walk off... I think it would sort things out very quikly

if that happened the likes of rooney and a few others would hardly play...but i agree , in the days when i used to watch football espec on the terraces at west ham....if the ref blew the whistle for what ever reason there was hardly any of the shit that now goes on...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

if that happened the likes of rooney and a few others would hardly play...but i agree , in the days when i used to watch football espec on the terraces at west ham....if the ref blew the whistle for what ever reason there was hardly any of the shit that now goes on...

Dont really agree Mark, there has always been dissent
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

well i fukin well am.....i dont drink at all anymore now week days....and last night...i had 5 small cANS OF BEER plus a little vodka....and had a massive head ache this morning... Mad

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Dont really agree Mark, there has always been dissent

yes there has, what i mean there's not what goes on now....players surrounding the ref....etc etc..

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

When I used to play thugby that was the understanding.... if you questioned the Ref 10m yard penalty... you swear at him off.... if you crowd the ref game over and you lose.... as you will see in thugby that sort of thing doesnt happen....

So no not on the piss... I just think harsh rules would sort it out
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Old Days - Jack Taylor as ref - that's how it was on a good day. On a bad day with a less good ref there were problems but nothing like the sh!te that goes on now. It's down to respect (lack of), sportsmanship (ditto) and money (too much) IMO.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

JP, I totally agree re the money in the game is obscene but there was dissent in the past, perhaps not at the level of today, but maybe we are blinded by the fact everything now is now televised
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:JP, I totally agree re the money in the game is obscene but there was dissent in the past, perhaps not at the level of today, but maybe we are blinded by the fact everything now is now televised

There were rarely scenes where the ref was being put under pressure by players as a group - until Leeds Utd came to town. They were the first team to actively pursue group dissent on a regular basis, along with their other "professional" habits which hacked away (literally) at the level of sportsmanship predominant on the field of play at the time.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Yes, I remember the Revie team and anyone who says the likes of Bremner and Giles didnt confront the referee is wrong IMHO. I agree it was not as widespread as these days and something has to be done. Heard someone on the radio saying the ref should be miked up as in rugby, not too sure sky would be too keen
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 pm

The police are no longer pursuing the enquiry, saying there's no evidence an offence was committed.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 pm

So here's another problem for the soppy FA to sort out.
No evidence that the police can find but Chelsea found enough evidence to make the allegation.
Mucho problema.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 am

These prats do a lot of harm to race relations. Dangerous people!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:31 pm

jak wrote:So here's another problem for the soppy FA to sort out.
No evidence that the police can find but Chelsea found enough evidence to make the allegation.
Mucho problema.

Chelsea have made a complaint to the FA but won't say anything to the Police. This is going to get very smelly.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 pm

I hope Clattenberg sues this black lawyer for every penny he has got.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 pm

And I hope he hires an Inuit lesbian one-legged single parent lawyer with dyslexia to act for him.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Bedshammer wrote:And I hope he hires an Inuit lesbian one-legged single parent lawyer with dyslexia to act for him.

Uuummmm I guess so..... scratch scratch scratch
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:And I hope he hires an Inuit lesbian one-legged single parent lawyer with dyslexia to act for him.

Uuummmm I guess so..... scratch scratch scratch

To make up for the Society of Black Lawyers. Do keep up. cat
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next