JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPR away

+8
roadoftrinity
villanfromluton
jak
ADRIAN_1976
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
FrenchSpur
Jay.P.A
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QPR away - Page 2 Empty Re: QPR away

Post  QBVILLA Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:03 pm

He's generally the one who covers the most miles and in the modern game it's basically outlawed to tackle. For me he's our brightest prospect and i've a better track record than Lutes for being right
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:06 pm

QBVILLA wrote:He's generally the one who covers the most miles and in the modern game it's basically outlawed to tackle. For me he's our brightest prospect and i've a better track record than Lutes for being right

I used to think that. In all honestly i dont think one other Premier League club would look to taking him off our hands. Benteke and Lowton if he carries on the same form are a very different case.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 pm

QBVILLA wrote:He's generally the one who covers the most miles and in the modern game it's basically outlawed to tackle. For me he's our brightest prospect and i've a better track record than Lutes for being right

Does running to take corners count? Westwood will go much further in the game than Bannan IMHO, hope that aint the case and they both become top players. As for brightest prospect, of the home grown ones, I will go Baker, never thought he was a top player, but just a hunch and a good football brain. Lets hope when Barnet offer £20k for him next season, we dont need the money Crying or Very sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Opinions are like arseholes we all have one. Mark's missus has two
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Lads no one is arguing it wasn't a decent point. But seriously if taking a pasting all second half against a team with no wins this season is to be applauded then you lit are crazy.. It was the manner of the second half performance..

Forget your time tables QB.. We will see the maths after the next four games..

I'm not having a moan.. Maybe you three been married too long and see everything as a moan Very Happy Just expected more in the second half..

Also Bannan is decent but nothing more.. Would do well at Celtic..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 pm

We played well against United and ended up with nothing. So a point away from home should be applauded. However if comes about.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 pm

At the end of the season, the table is going to show a point for Villa from this game, not "had a shit second half" Ades. Getting a point from games where you're battered for 45 minutes is a sign of a team with a bit of backbone. Villa seem to have turned a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 pm

This run of games has convinced me we are battling relegation. We scraped past Reading and toughed out a draw against QPR. The two poorest teams in the prem. I don't want to hear the pony about new manager or any of that bollocks. They are shit teams and will both be battling relegation with us, these results bare little relevance to our form or prospects against other teams. We are being outplayed by very weak teams and are very serious relegation candidates. Anyone thinking otherwise is a prize numpty.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 pm

So because at the end of the season table will show a point and not we had a shit half mean we shouldn't discuss anything Shocked

The fact it seems we are turning the corner it's why I was disappointed with the second half performance.. Anyway lets see how we do against Stoke..

On another note.. Just saw the Swansea game.. Michael Laudrup could be the next Arsenal manager in waiting and how good is Michu.. 2M was an absolute steal!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Good point, doesn't matter if Qpr havent won all season, the team wasn't playing under Hughes, and its the new manager effect at the moment, especially under Arry, I thought it was a cert that they would beat us. They played well enough to do so, but we held our own. Hopefully a win next week against Stoke, tough team but think the young lads determination will break them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 pm

villainies wrote:This run of games has convinced me we are battling relegation. We scraped past Reading and toughed out a draw against QPR. The two poorest teams in the prem. I don't want to hear the pony about new manager or any of that bollocks. They are shit teams and will both be battling relegation with us, these results bare little relevance to our form or prospects against other teams. We are being outplayed by very weak teams and are very serious relegation candidates. Anyone thinking otherwise is a prize numpty.

Considering you know feck all about feck all, we will treat your comments with the contempt they deserve Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:24 pm

One look at the table tells you we're in a relegation battle. Everyone below Liverpool are in for a battle. It hasn't been that long ago that Hull were third at xmas and ended up staying up on the last day of the season. Long way to go and there'll be some shit results along the way. Any point away from home should be viewed as a plus.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 pm

QB, some of us are realistic and realise we are in for a struggle but see some good points. Then there are some that have only ever seen us in a cup final and talk shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:QB, some of us are realistic and realise we are in for a struggle but see some good points. Then there are some that have only ever seen us in a cup final and talk shite

Lion
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Slowly creeping up the table .... Ipswich at VP in the FA cup ... not a bad fixture Laughing
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Good result, we played well and have to remember that they were hyped up by the 'new manager' effect.

Battled well, and either side had chances to win the game. Guzan had a great game, was also good to see Holman get on the score sheet.

We've got another tough run now!

Aston Villa v Stoke 15:00
Norwich v Aston Villa 19:45
Liverpool v Aston Villa 15:00
Chelsea v Aston Villa 16:00

Three away games in a row after the Stoke game.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Ugh, Stoke. I fecking hate Stoke.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Hopefully we can pick up a win and draw out of the next two games.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum