JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Dunne...

+4
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
ADRIAN_1976
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Dunne... Empty David Dunne...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Where the feck is the confirmation?? Mad

His medical according to Sky Sports started at 9am.. :headers:
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

David Dunne... Empty Re: David Dunne...

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

10 minutes left

I reckon it won't happen, if he wanted a load from Man City and there only getting £6m off us they probably told him to shove it up his arse.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Maybe you should go for Richard Dunn from Blackburn for that creative midfielder? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Well....

What a shite transfer window this has been. 💩

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well....

SSN claim that the deal for Dunne has been confirm, they are just waiting for confirmation back from the FA.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

SSN claim that the deal for Dunne has been confirm, they are just waiting for confirmation back from the FA.

Its still fairly shite, lets face it, we wanted to see a striker that would score goals, a midfielder that would run the show and Hangerland in defence.

All we have done is increased the strength in depth a little, which needed doing thats for sure, we might be better off when injuries or tiredness strike. But really the first 11 hasn't changed, and without replacements for Barry or Laursen, some would say its been weakened.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Where the feck is the confirmation?? Mad

isn't david Dunn a little short for a centre half?
Pillock
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Its still fairly shite, lets face it, we wanted to see a striker that would score goals, a midfielder that would run the show and Hangerland in defence.

All we have done is increased the strength in depth a little, which needed doing thats for sure, we might be better off when injuries or tiredness strike. But really the first 11 hasn't changed, and without replacements for Barry or Laursen, some would say its been weakened.

Petrov,Young,Milner,Sidwell,Reo Coker,Delph,Albrighton,Gardner and Downing.
I'm quite happy with teh midfield options.As for the striker I never thought we'd sign anyone unless it was a replacement for Marleen without us losing Carew, so again i'm not concerned about that.As for centre halves we've brought in Collins as a replacement for Knight and Dunne (Providing that it's gone through) as a replacement for Laursen.Ok dunne isn't as good as Laursen, but I don't think that replacing Laursen for someone as good was possible.Dunne is a very good centre back and will be a top signing.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm

David Dunne :doh:
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Where the feck is the confirmation?? Mad

isn't david Dunn a little short for a centre half?
Pillock

Feck you :hj:

We all make mistakes Barry ferguson :jpr60:
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

I'm quite happy with teh midfield options.As for the striker I never thought we'd sign anyone unless it was a replacement for Marleen without us losing Carew, so again i'm not concerned about that.As for centre halves we've brought in Collins as a replacement for Knight and Dunne (Providing that it's gone through) as a replacement for Laursen.Ok dunne isn't as good as Laursen, but I don't think that replacing Laursen for someone as good was possible.Dunne is a very good centre back and will be a top signing.

The depth in our squad is good.. considering we arent in Europe burnout shouldnt be an issue this time round.. But form all of our midfielder i still think we lack an attacking central playmaker.. soemthign different to the wings.. hard to find but wouldve been nice to get someone who can play that killer pass..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Is Dunne really replacing either Cuellar or Davies? I don't think so, we all know who is a replacement for Laursen, massive fucker still with a shit team in london

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't think Spurs would've sold King, av.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 pm

according to SSN, Villa are just waiting on the paperwork to be ratified by the FA.

Sounds like is all finalised
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I don't think Spurs would've sold King, av.

:blah: we all know I mean Hangerland, he made Carew look short on Sunday

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Hangeland is unfeasibly tall.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

Is Dunne really replacing either Cuellar or Davies? I don't think so, we all know who is a replacement for Laursen, massive fucker still with a shit team in london

Dunne will IMO be the first choice centre back.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

So we can expect Ruud Krol like 40 yard runs bringing the ball out of defence..

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm

not even confirmed that Dunne has been signed yet.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Its Probably some UEFA rule about the maximum weight for a player that they are trying to overcome

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

massive fucker still with a shit team in london
The shit team who took you apart at CC last season?

🐔

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:43 am

fulhamfottier wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

🐔

And still finished below us, and just got beat by an average performance from our lads last weekend. :fishing:

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 am

Lionheart wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

So we can expect Ruud Krol like 40 yard runs bringing the ball out of defence..

Yes because that's what is expected of a centre half.Lion you are the stereotypical Villa fan, you love moaning.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:18 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:

🐔

And still finished below us, and just got beat by an average performance from our lads last weekend. :fishing:
Still finished only 1/2 places below you despite spending a fraction of what O'Neill has spunked up the tree.

Both teams were shit last weekend and we were missing our three most important players.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 pm

He has signed now and it's been confirmed by us.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10265~1784203,00.html

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next