JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a joke

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I got a joke Empty I got a joke

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Why did the jelly beans want go to school?

they wanted to become smarties

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

I got a joke Empty Re: I got a joke

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Well let me explain.

The smarties, a chocolate threat that comes in a a dark blue tube, went to school as they wanted to become jelly beans, a sweat threat that comes in all sorts of packets.

Do you get it now?

I think it's very funny although I can understand why no one else finds it funny as i have a unique sence of humour as i was told today to me by my english teacher. Laughing

a metal cylinder thing was keeping the projector that was mounted on the wall straight and it fell and clonked someonebody on the head Laughing Laughing

brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:Well let me explain.

The smarties, a chocolate threat that comes in a a dark blue tube, went to school as they wanted to become jelly beans, a sweat threat that comes in all sorts of packets.

Do you get it now?

I think it's very funny although I can understand why no one else finds it funny as i have a unique sence of humour as i was told today to me by my english teacher. Laughing

a metal cylinder thing was keeping the projector that was mounted on the wall straight and it fell and clonked someonebody on the head Laughing Laughing

brilliant

You didn't have to explain ff, but having done so you've left me quite confused.
WTF is a 'chocolate threat'? is it, err 'OY YOU. Give me yer money or I'll stick this Kit-Kat up yer jacksy!' ?
WTF is a 'sweat threat'? is it 'If I see you sweating one more time you're out on yer ear!' ?
And what's that got to do with Smarties and/or jelly beans?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Do you get it now?

brilliant

You didn't have to explain ff, but having done so you've left me quite confused.
WTF is a 'chocolate threat'? is it, err 'OY YOU. Give me yer money or I'll stick this Kit-Kat up yer jacksy!' ?
WTF is a 'sweat threat'? is it 'If I see you sweating one more time you're out on yer ear!' ?

:Happy: I think prefer your response to the original joke
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:39 pm

I love this thread.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Do you get it now?

brilliant

??

A mother gives a kid a threat when the kid is well behaved does he not?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

villainies wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Do you get it now?

brilliant

:Happy: I think prefer your response to the original joke
feck off, the joke is quality

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Another example of a threat is at halloween strangers give little children threats

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

You're probably a fisherman ff so, at the risk of getting reeled in let me explain.
A 'threat' is something you give to someone who has annoyed you, has said or done something which you consider wrong - you threaten them, see?
Now a 'treat' is what you give someone as a nice surprise, a bonus - you treat your girlfriend to a night out on the town or you treat your child to a new toy.
Now you can see why I could be getting confused with your 'chocolate threats' eh?

Halloween is 'trick or treat' ? Threat would enter into the realms of one of those Halloween horror stories.

I trust I may have been of some assistance, alternatively I'm probably wriggling about in your keep net waiting to be carried home and presented as the big fish you caught today!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Do you get it now?

brilliant

I think you need a new English teacher
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm

jpr60 wrote:You're probably a fisherman ff so, at the risk of getting reeled in let me explain.
A 'threat' is something you give to someone who has annoyed you, has said or done something which you consider wrong - you threaten them, see?
I find it highly offensive that you could call me a wind up merchant.

Shove your Shakespeare up your nanoo nanoo.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:You're probably a fisherman ff so, at the risk of getting reeled in let me explain.

WTF are you talking about?! Listen sunshine, I'm giving you a hand here. You don't want it? Fine.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:55 pm

jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

WTF are you talking about?! Listen sunshine, I'm giving you a hand here. You don't want it? Fine.
oi you ranky bollocks you called me fishrrman

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:13 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

I've an ex-colleague who lives near Cork and is a fisherman i.e. he loves to go fishing. Now, last thing I heard there was nothing wrong with fishing. What's the problem?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:27 pm

jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

I've an ex-colleague who lives near Cork and is a fisherman i.e. he loves to go fishing. Now, last thing I heard there was nothing wrong with fishing. What's the problem?

Very Happy
Ranky bollocks....
:lol1:
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

Very Happy
Ranky bollocks....
:lol1:

Who but ff could get away with it, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Who but ff would even THINK of it?
The evolution of language, before our eyes.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm

ff is in my crew. He's a diamond.

Clap Clap

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:15 pm

jak wrote:ff is in my crew. He's a diamond.

Clap Clap

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

Clap Clap

Very Happy

Albeit a random diamond.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:35 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap Clap

Very Happy

Albeit a random diamond.

It's the Irish way......
Ranky bollocks is still making me smile.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 pm

jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

I do apologise sincerely and most ferociously.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:53 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

Ferocious apology accepted, ff with a smile (a chuckle, actually)! Wink

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Ferociously accepted, JAK?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:

Ferocious apology accepted, ff with a smile (a chuckle, actually)! Wink
Is your friends name that lives in Cork called Alan or John?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next