JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a joke

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I got a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a joke

Post  jpr60 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:35 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:You're probably a fisherman ff so, at the risk of getting reeled in let me explain.
A 'threat' is something you give to someone who has annoyed you, has said or done something which you consider wrong - you threaten them, see?
I find it highly offensive that you could call me a wind up merchant.

Shove your Shakespeare up your nanoo nanoo.

WTF are you talking about?! Listen sunshine, I'm giving you a hand here. You don't want it? Fine.
oi you ranky bollocks you called me fishrrman

I've an ex-colleague who lives near Cork and is a fisherman i.e. he loves to go fishing. Now, last thing I heard there was nothing wrong with fishing. What's the problem?
I do apologise sincerely and most ferociously.

Ferocious apology accepted, ff with a smile (a chuckle, actually)! Wink
Is your friends name that lives in Cork called Alan or John?

Ian is his name. A bit younger than I, Welsh, got married young and had a couple of kids (as I did), a pro guitarist in a rock band for a while, separated from his family, became a polymer technician working out of Strasbourg, France (where I met him), had a bit of a reputation for being tight-fisted (OK, he is Welsh and I guess he was putting his pennies together). First chance he got he jacked in his job and bought a small bar/hotel near Cork in a good fishing area, developed the business, got married to a German lady - I've not seen him since.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

I got a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a joke

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
fulhamfottier wrote:
jpr60 wrote:You're probably a fisherman ff so, at the risk of getting reeled in let me explain.
A 'threat' is something you give to someone who has annoyed you, has said or done something which you consider wrong - you threaten them, see?
I find it highly offensive that you could call me a wind up merchant.

Shove your Shakespeare up your nanoo nanoo.

WTF are you talking about?! Listen sunshine, I'm giving you a hand here. You don't want it? Fine.
oi you ranky bollocks you called me fishrrman

I've an ex-colleague who lives near Cork and is a fisherman i.e. he loves to go fishing. Now, last thing I heard there was nothing wrong with fishing. What's the problem?
I do apologise sincerely and most ferociously.

Ferocious apology accepted, ff with a smile (a chuckle, actually)! Wink
Is your friends name that lives in Cork called Alan or John?

Ian is his name. A bit younger than I, Welsh, got married young and had a couple of kids (as I did), a pro guitarist in a rock band for a while, separated from his family, became a polymer technician working out of Strasbourg, France (where I met him), had a bit of a reputation for being tight-fisted (OK, he is Welsh and I guess he was putting his pennies together). First chance he got he jacked in his job and bought a small bar/hotel near Cork in a good fishing area, developed the business, got married to a German lady - I've not seen him since.
I can't say I know him jp my man.

I

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2