JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan

+3
ADRIAN_1976
Bedshammer
FrenchSpur
7 posters

Go down

Wigan Empty Wigan

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Sounds like it should be 6 more than the 6 we have....

and Wigan handled their goal..... we want a replay.... Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Wigan Empty Re: Wigan

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Ah well only got 9 today.... must try harder cheers cheers cheers cheers
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Jesus. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I remember Spurs scoring Nine back in the late 70s against Bristol Rovers

I remember it mainly because I had been to watch Villa play at Upton Park on the same day and we ended up being kicked onto the pitch holding the game up for some minutes before we were let out of the ground early before we placed too heavy a burden on the NHS

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Lionheart wrote:I remember Spurs scoring Nine back in the late 70s against Bristol Rovers

I remember it mainly because I had been to watch Villa play at Upton Park on the same day and we ended up being kicked onto the pitch holding the game up for some minutes before we were let out of the ground early before we placed too heavy a burden on the NHS

So what is the highest score in the premiership ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm

I think its when Man U beat Ipswich 9 Nil

Andy Cole scored six I think

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Lionheart wrote:I remember Spurs scoring Nine back in the late 70s against Bristol Rovers

Very Happy
Those were the days, eh?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Lionheart wrote:I think its when Man U beat Ipswich 9 Nil

Andy Cole scored six I think

Cole scored 5.. noone has more then 5 in a game.. tosser Shearer scored 5 in a game too!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
Those were the days, eh?

Yeah Great!

Having been kicked and punched to pieces we then had to be lead around the pitch and then all the herberts on the so called chicken run side pelted us with coins

Happy Days

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
Those were the days, eh?

Yeah Great!

Having been kicked and punched to pieces we then had to be lead around the pitch and then all the herberts on the so called chicken run side pelted us with coins

Happy Days

Some things don't change - West Ham were supported by a load of Merchant Bankers then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
Those were the days, eh?

Yeah Great!

Happy Days

Some things don't change - West Ham were supported by a load of Merchant Bankers then.

Whereas now we're owned by a consortium of them.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Someone said to me today (and I quote) :
"Spurs can't be completely sh!te if they've scored 9 goals today".
There, it's official, Spurs aren't completely sh!te!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm

jpr60 wrote:Someone said to me today (and I quote) :

what does that make Sunderland then ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:07 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Someone said to me today (and I quote) :

what does that make Sunderland then ??

The guy who scored the winner for Arsenal in the FA Cup final against Man U

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Anyway I have just read that its the most goals since Spuds beat Bristol Rovers Nine Nil on 26 Oct 77 so any Anorak check me out

On the same day Villa drew two all at Upton Park Ken McNaught scored one of the Villa goals, I still have the scars to prove it

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Lionheart wrote:Anyway I have just read that its the most goals since Spuds beat Bristol Rovers Nine Nil on 26 Oct 77 so any Anorak check me out

On the same day Villa drew two all at Upton Park Ken McNaught scored one of the Villa goals, I still have the scars to prove it

Lion, was Colin Lee making his debut for Spuds that day and scored a few 4? goals
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Anyway I have just read that its the most goals since Spuds beat Bristol Rovers Nine Nil on 26 Oct 77 so any Anorak check me out

Lion, was Colin Lee making his debut for Spuds that day and scored a few 4? goals

Luton

Thats the game

Spuds were in Div 2

I remember being in Euston station and hearing the scoreline so that result and the severe kicking we got sticks in my mind

We were out of the ground with about an hour played

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 am

Portsmouth beat Reading 7-4 two seasons ago.Man U beat Ipswich 9-0, Cole got 5.Biggest away win was also Man U at forest,1-8 with Big Ron managing Forest.Solskjaer came off the bench and scored 4.
i know some fecking useless facts Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Portsmouth beat Reading 7-4 two seasons ago.Man U beat Ipswich 9-0, Cole got 5.Biggest away win was also Man U at forest,1-8 with Big Ron managing Forest.Solskjaer came off the bench and scored 4.

You are not wrong there
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Think Solskjaer only came on in something like the 84th minute too
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 am

MrMagoo wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Think Solskjaer only came on in something like the 84th minute too

He came on with just under 20 mins to go and scored all of his goals from teh 80th min onwards
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down