JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan

+2
jpr60
villanfromluton
6 posters

Go down

Wigan Empty Wigan

Post  Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Assuming this goes ahead, this is a must win, for nothing else than the fact they got us of to a bit of a shock start.

So we can't make the same mistake, we didn't start Gabby on that day, rested him, so we should be able to put out a very strong side, so I'm going for a definite 3 points.

Wigan are very capable so we can expect a a bit of a test from them, still think this is a 3 pointer.

Back to top Go down

Wigan Empty Re: Wigan

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Fancy a 2-0 victory tomorrow, Gabby and Ashley Young
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

You Villa fans, I dunno. One minute you're up there, top four - next it's 'Can we beat Wigan?'
Listen, you've got a good squad, a good manager and you're certainly one of the better teams in the Premier League, so how come playing Wigan is a problem? Of course you might lose to them - I dunno, they park the bus and the ref gives them an iffy pen in the final seconds of time-added-on, that's football but beforehand there shouldn't be an ounce of doubt that you pick up 3 points against Wigan!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Fancy a 2-0 victory tomorrow, Gabby and Ashley Young

Well everytime people seem to back them to score, they don't.

So I'll go with 2-0 to Villa, Warnock and Friedel to score a 42 yard freekick. each. Very Happy
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm

jpr60 wrote:You Villa fans, I dunno. One minute you're up there, top four - next it's 'Can we beat Wigan?'
Listen, you've got a good squad, a good manager and you're certainly one of the better teams in the Premier League, so how come playing Wigan is a problem? Of course you might lose to them - I dunno, they park the bus and the ref gives them an iffy pen in the final seconds of time-added-on, that's football but beforehand there shouldn't be an ounce of doubt that you pick up 3 points against Wigan!

Only Malachite worrying, think he gets PMT every time Villa are due to play to be honest
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 pm

I'll go 2-0 also.

Milner and............................Carew.

Although Gabby needs to start chalking a few up now if he's got any chance of South Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm

jpr60 wrote:You Villa fans, I dunno. One minute you're up there, top four - next it's 'Can we beat Wigan?'

There isn't, but i may wish to review this after the 93rd minute.

Ok Not worth a new thread..............SO.

How many extra minutes will the ref add on after the 90.

I'm going 3 extra minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Malachite wrote:

It just might depend on how many subs have been made, how much time has been lost on injuries etc - it's not ManU you're playing, it's Wigan - GET A GRIP!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

It just might depend on how many subs have been made, how much time has been lost on injuries etc - it's not ManU you're playing, it's Wigan - GET A GRIP!

Check who Wigan played on the opening day of the season..

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Wigan also gave Chelsea a 3-1 cuffing as well.On paper this should be a routine Villa win but Wigan are one of the more unpredictable Premiership sides. I'll go 2-0 Villa.Milner and Carew
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Check who Wigan played on the opening day of the season..

You would be better off checking where your rabble are and let the big boys talk about the top of the table situation Laughing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 pm

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10429~1927623,00.html

Dozy fecking rugby playing northerners, the undersoil heating has failed Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 am

great, we are heading out just after 9 so I hope they announce the desicion before then.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 am

Dont sound too hopeful AVFC, real shame as they seem to have made all the efforts outside the ground and were actually training on the pitch
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Yup, the game has been called off.

Another boring day of footy really, only 2 games
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Yup, the game has been called off.

Another boring day of footy really, only 2 games

Crying or Very sad
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Jpr: Complacency is one sure way to drop points against any Premiership side, first encounter this season they beat us, these so called mid-table sides are all potential slip ups waiting to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down