JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denilson

+2
jpr60
QBVILLA
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Denilson Empty Denilson

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 am

i caught the last half an hour of the Arsenal game yesterday when i got back from work.There seems to be a lot of discussion today regarding Campbell and Silvestre, however i'd be questioning denilson's attitude in letting Sidibe run half the length of the pitch before delivering an unchallenged cross for Stoke's second goal.I bet wenger saw that
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Denilson Empty Re: Denilson

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 am

QBVILLA wrote:i caught the last half an hour of the Arsenal game yesterday when i got back from work.There seems to be a lot of discussion today regarding Campbell and Silvestre, however i'd be questioning denilson's attitude in letting Sidibe run half the length of the pitch before delivering an unchallenged cross for Stoke's second goal.I bet wenger saw that

Right, he didn't seem to put too much effort in catching his man - Traore was another one who didn't seem to be arsed to complete his defensive duties. Overall I'd say that was a pretty poor display. When I saw the team I knew we didn't have much of a hope but Fabregas was in there so I reckon Arsene gave it his best shot. Poor old Cesc just didn't have much to play with - Theo didn't show up, Vela ran a lot but achieved nothing. The two youngsters Eastmond and Thomas did OK but Coquelin was way out of his depth at right back. The two 'youngsters' in central defence were OK but the keeper was caught out 'early doors' and whilst he recovered from that I'm not convinced.
A match to be forgotten IMO - let's hope there's no hangover come Wednesday, when Villa are going to hand us the three points so they can concentrate on their Milk Cup Final (or whatever it is - it's not the Johnson Paint Trophy, I know that)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:51 am

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:i caught the last half an hour of the Arsenal game yesterday when i got back from work.There seems to be a lot of discussion today regarding Campbell and Silvestre, however i'd be questioning denilson's attitude in letting Sidibe run half the length of the pitch before delivering an unchallenged cross for Stoke's second goal.I bet wenger saw that

Right, he didn't seem to put too much effort in catching his man - Traore was another one who didn't seem to be arsed to complete his defensive duties. Overall I'd say that was a pretty poor display. When I saw the team I knew we didn't have much of a hope but Fabregas was in there so I reckon Arsene gave it his best shot. Poor old Cesc just didn't have much to play with - Theo didn't show up, Vela ran a lot but achieved nothing. The two youngsters Eastmond and Thomas did OK but Coquelin was way out of his depth at right back. The two 'youngsters' in central defence were OK but the keeper was caught out 'early doors' and whilst he recovered from that I'm not convinced.
A match to be forgotten IMO - let's hope there's no hangover come Wednesday, when Villa are going to hand us the three points so they can concentrate on their Milk Cup Final (or whatever it is - it's not the Johnson Paint Trophy, I know that)!

Mock as much as you wish JPR but IMO big clubs should be trying to win silverware, don't believe they hand out medals for finishing 4th? Rolling Eyes
: I wasn't surprised to see Campbell playing but i'd have thought he'd be playing alongside either Gallas or Vermaelen.With Livershit and Manure already out of the competition i'd have thought Wenger would be going for glory in the FA Cup.Think any fan of football should be dismayed at Denilson's lack of effort in trying to stop Sidibe.Lack of talent can be forgiven but lack of effort in any level of football should never be tolerated.Regardless of people's disdain for the great competition, Arsenal fans had spent a lot of money going to Stoke.If i was one of those who'd hande3d over his hard earned cash only to see one of the players strollling through a game i'd have been furious.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 am

I couldn't believe Denilson, he just gave up. I have never rated him, he's had plenty long enough to make his mark. For me we are a much better side when he's not playing. Song has totally overshadowed him even though Denilson seemed, for a long time, to be Wengers preferred choice.
I must say though, why we ever signed Sylvestre, I will never know. Ferguson must be laughing his bollocks off. He was appalling yesterday.
The fact that, despite all our nurturing of promising youngsters, we have two cart horses as back up in a key, probably the most key, position in the team is disgraceful.
Anyway, that said, I am not so bothered that we are out of the FA Cup, much as I love the magic of the competition.
We cannot, with our existing injury situation, fight on three fronts. We are well involved in the PL and CL, it would be foolhardy not to concentrate our limited resources on those glittering prizes.
Let's hope we don't have to rely on those named above because they should be playing, at best, for Leyton Orient NOT the Arsenal !!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Jak

I take on board what you are saying about not being able to compete on three fronts, but do think that the FA Cup was your best chance of silverware for this season. I sincerely hope you win the premiership ahead of the other two clubs, but it will be difficult. I go along with QB in saying that he should have played one of the main centre backs alongside Campbell. The young lad at right back looked more nervous than Jesus at the thought of a days work. I agree that you are missing Song in the middle as well.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jak

I take on board what you are saying about not being able to compete on three fronts, but do think that the FA Cup was your best chance of silverware for this season. I sincerely hope you win the premiership ahead of the other two clubs, but it will be difficult. I go along with QB in saying that he should have played one of the main centre backs alongside Campbell. The young lad at right back looked more nervous than Jesus at the thought of a days work. I agree that you are missing Song in the middle as well.

Good to see there's agreement - now, I trust that stretches to those three points on Wednesday,eh?!!!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm

QB: Have you seen Sidibe and have you seen Denilson, Laughing anything Denilson would or could have done would have just resulted in him bouncing of Sidibe, I agree you would have thought he would have made more effort, but clearly Stoke are a physical side, that clearly was obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Malachite wrote:

QB: Have you seen Sidibe and have you seen Denilson, Laughing anything Denilson would or could have done would have just resulted in him bouncing of Sidibe, I agree you would have thought he would have made more effort, but clearly Stoke are a physical side, that clearly was obvious.

He only needed to get a toe in and nick the ball.I'd be seriously pissed off if a Villa player had showed such little effort.Stoke are a physical side but they also deserve credit for their win yesterday which was more than just physical strength.they deserved to win against a very good team.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm

WUM Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

Ade, I believe this is a football forum first and foremost and due to being at work the weekend I have seen very little of the football.I think this was a worthwhile observation and unlike you Jak and JPR enjoy a football debate. Shame on you for suggesting that I have ulterior motives
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Adrian, you are sometimes (make that most of the time) a complete Tosspot . Stop sucking up to the old fogeys from North London and say what you think. Its a fceking football forum and QB has made a point that even Jak agreed with.

Plank
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jak

The problem is that, as far as I know, Gallas and Vermaelen have played every game this season.
We have to look at the overall situation. We have NINE of our first team squad unavailable and we are embarking on a very difficult run of fixtures. I would have loved us to have a real bash at the FA Cup but in our current position Wenger absolutely had to prioritise and in those circumstances the FA cup is the least important competition.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Adrian, you are sometimes (make that most of the time) a complete Tosspot . Stop sucking up to the old fogeys from North London and say what you think. Its a fceking football forum and QB has made a point that even Jak agreed with.

Plank

Ades

Take no notice best buddy

When you and me are at Wembley watching the final with the tickets your mate is getting us we´ll remember that post

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Adrian, you are sometimes (make that most of the time) a complete Tosspot . Stop sucking up to the old fogeys from North London and say what you think. Its a fceking football forum and QB has made a point that even Jak agreed with.

Plank

Ades

When you and me are at Wembley watching the final with the tickets your mate is getting us we´ll remember that post

You aint his best buddy, you are his only one
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Lionheart wrote:

Plank

Ades

Yes Ades, all three of us can sit can sit there singing "Luton is a Tosspot"!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Plank

Ades

What a motley crew that would be, the good, bad and the ugly no doubt. Ades, despite being a dumb eejit is seemingly the good, got to be Lion with his gay cruises and obsession with all things gay the bad, no prizes for guessing who you are Eamon
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:31 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Plank

Ades

What a motley crew that would be, the good, bad and the ugly no doubt. Ades, despite being a dumb eejit is seemingly the good, got to be Lion with his gay cruises and obsession with all things gay the bad, no prizes for guessing who you are Eamon

Jealous Luton
Jealous Luton
Can you hear us on the box

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The only box ades will be getting you into is the one selling the burgers and hot dogs
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The only box ades will be getting you into is the one selling the burgers and hot dogs

Taking in a fortune from you

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:The only box ades will be getting you into is the one selling the burgers and hot dogs

Hopefully I will be there, fceking wouldnt be paying a fiver or so for a burger though, I will just eat alcohol on the day
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Hopefully I will be there, fceking wouldnt be paying a fiver or so for a burger though, I will just eat alcohol on the day

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

You can suck Reo off as much as you like but i bet he doesnt get you any tickets cheers

Maybe your inside man can get you some tickets Wink

Tosspot Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

Ade, I believe this is a football forum first and foremost and due to being at work the weekend I have seen very little of the football.I think this was a worthwhile observation and unlike you Jak and JPR enjoy a football debate. Shame on you for suggesting that I have ulterior motives

Ok Gallas' foul the other day was a red card offense.. unless you have your rose tinted glasses on Suspect

Who the hell plays Sivestre and Cambell as a CB pairing in an away game to Stoke Shocked

Finally.. Arsenal wont win anything again this season cheers cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:03 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

Ok Gallas' foul the other day was a red card offense.. unless you have your rose tinted glasses on Suspect

Who the hell plays Sivestre and Cambell as a CB pairing in an away game to Stoke Shocked

We will see.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 am

jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

We will see.

Jpr i was left countless messages in my inbox by the Kray twins to retract my WUM statement and to copy n paste the above that they had emailed me What a Face
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum