JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denilson

+2
jpr60
QBVILLA
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Denilson - Page 2 Empty Re: Denilson

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:i caught the last half an hour of the Arsenal game yesterday when i got back from work.There seems to be a lot of discussion today regarding Campbell and Silvestre, however i'd be questioning denilson's attitude in letting Sidibe run half the length of the pitch before delivering an unchallenged cross for Stoke's second goal.I bet wenger saw that

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

Ade, I believe this is a football forum first and foremost and due to being at work the weekend I have seen very little of the football.I think this was a worthwhile observation and unlike you Jak and JPR enjoy a football debate. Shame on you for suggesting that I have ulterior motives

Ok Gallas' foul the other day was a red card offense.. unless you have your rose tinted glasses on Suspect

Who the hell plays Sivestre and Cambell as a CB pairing in an away game to Stoke Shocked

Finally.. Arsenal wont win anything again this season cheers cheers

We will see.

Jpr i was left countless messages in my inbox by the Kray twins to retract my WUM statement and to copy n paste the above that they had emailed me What a Face

Kray twins? One of 'em's dead and the other is bent - oh, I see what you mean Wink

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:i caught the last half an hour of the Arsenal game yesterday when i got back from work.There seems to be a lot of discussion today regarding Campbell and Silvestre, however i'd be questioning denilson's attitude in letting Sidibe run half the length of the pitch before delivering an unchallenged cross for Stoke's second goal.I bet wenger saw that

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

Ade, I believe this is a football forum first and foremost and due to being at work the weekend I have seen very little of the football.I think this was a worthwhile observation and unlike you Jak and JPR enjoy a football debate. Shame on you for suggesting that I have ulterior motives

Ok Gallas' foul the other day was a red card offense.. unless you have your rose tinted glasses on Suspect

Who the hell plays Sivestre and Cambell as a CB pairing in an away game to Stoke Shocked

We will see.

Jpr i was left countless messages in my inbox by the Kray twins to retract my WUM statement and to copy n paste the above that they had emailed me What a Face

Kray twins? One of 'em's dead and the other is bent - oh, I see what you mean Wink

They're both dead i think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Denilson - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Malachite wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

We will see.

They're both dead i think.

Shocked

Mal.. i told you to have a word with them.. not kill the poor feckers Shocked Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

We will see.

Kray twins?
You mean the Beverly Sisters. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 pm

jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

WUM Tosspot

Shocked

We will see.

Kray twins?
You mean the Beverly Sisters. Very Happy

There were three of them - one certainly died - not sure if one was gay or not - still, I take your point!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Can some one please explain the following

a) If the krays were twins, how were there three of them
b) Whothe fcek are the Beverley sisters

Many thanks
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Can some one please explain the following

Many thanks

The Krays were twins.
There were three Beverley Sisters, they were a singing group in the '50's/early'60's, one - Joy, was married to Billy Wright, the Wolves and England footballer who was manager at The Arsenal for a while in the '60's.
You're welcome.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:08 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Many thanks

The Krays were twins.
There were three Beverley Sisters, they were a singing group in the '50's/early'60's, one - Joy, was married to Billy Wright, the Wolves and England footballer who was manager at The Arsenal for a while in the '60's.
You're welcome.

It's a bastard, that Amnesia. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 pm

jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Many thanks

The Krays were twins.
You're welcome.

It's a bastard, that Amnesia. Very Happy

Good for indigestion, though.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2