JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Words..........Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spit.

+3
FrenchSpur
villainies
Bedshammer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 Words..........Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spit. - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Words..........Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spit.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Well all that would've passed in the 'olden days', and they've got it all correct in terms of time I suppose.

Jay: did you see the 30min pilot on the box, i recorded it, they are thinking about making a series of half hour shows looking just like the game, looking at some of the scenes on the programme there is a huge amount i haven't got near discovering yet, the one bit where he rides through the canyon and the whole screen opens out to a huge panoramic landscape like the Grand Canyon, impressive stuff.

Back to top Go down

3 Words..........Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spit. - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Words..........Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spit.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 am

Red Dead.........

Marston walks into saloon.

Prostitute/saloon girl, says, "Well honey you look all tuckered out" "and i do hate to see a man with a dry pecker".

Marston replies, " Unfortunately I'm a married man".

Then another girl approaches him and says "Uh have you got something you wanna stick in me".

This game just gets better.

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 am

never played RDR ...im a COD person myself Very Happy by the way anyone got the new slimline xbox 360 ? wow its a sleek mean quiet machine, glossy black finish Clap
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm

truevillan wrote:never played RDR ...im a COD person myself Very Happy by the way anyone got the new slimline xbox 360 ? wow its a sleek mean quiet machine, glossy black finish Clap

Had a look at it yesterday, have you seen the new Kinetic ready adaption that comes out in November, actually its not just for the new 360 you can have it for your old 360 also but the way its compatible is different apparently, where as the new 360 is ready compatible, might be worth trading in and getting the new one because this new 360 kinetic is going to be awesome, will blow the Wii out the water IMO, no handhelds, just stand in front of the screen and interact any way you want.

Read on the net recently that microsoft are only 3 years away form actual holographic imaging, fully 3 dimensional. and will build it for gaming first as this is singularly the biggest entertainments avenue on the planet bigger than building IT for industry or defence, which shocked me.

True:

Red Dead is wonderful IMO, i like COD and probably the difference is in the tech of weaponry, IE using an automatic as opposed to using a peacemaker side arm etc, the freedom in Red Dead is excellent, another game to look for out soon is Fallout Las Vegas, reckon this will be immense, will continue with you surviving after the apoclyptic nuclear armageddon laying everything to waste, but they have upgraded the combat and weaponary in order to make it more efficient and are going to base it on COD combat engine so that should be excellent.

Have you played Just Cause 2..............wow,,, the area you play on is huge, seems no end, far bigger than Far Cry or Oblivion and Fall Out.

Well worth a look, rent or buy.....

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Very Happy im looking forward to the new COD Black Ops out in November .....
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm

truevillan wrote: Very Happy im looking forward to the new COD Black Ops out in November .....

scratch Haven't they gone bust and the game is coming out by the same publisher that did COD World at War.

Not sure about that one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2