JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italy v Slovakia..

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Italy v Slovakia.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy v Slovakia..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Mal agree to disagree mate.. been a tasty World Cup and cant wait for the knock out games to start..

P.S if your this down about the World Cup.. im surprised you didnt commit suicide after Euro2004 Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal its a massive game for a whole nation.. just to please you there not gonna go gung ho and end up fecking up and going out.. the draw suited both countrries..

It was a good game untill the last 15.. IF i was the Swiss i would be more concerned about shite they are.. one goal and NO tactics to trya nd win games is shocking.. thank feck there out..

Chile Brazil will be a very good game.. looking forward to it Very Happy

Sometimes I wonder if some on here are void of life's little realities.

Adrian...Your telling me that you where happy to see Chile and Spain stop playing, virtually remain in there own halves passing the ball around, for a huge period of the game when its perfectly reasonable to assume that Chile by some quirk could have gone on and scored twice, its happened many times, and put Spain out, instead of which they cantor to a draw not just fixing the result but fixing who plays who in the next round.

What happens if Spain and England go all the way to the final and Spain wins.......................both Spain and Chile, these teams are cheating feckers..

I presume they would be world champions Rolling Eyes

Thats right, they would, cheating corrupt world champions, think they'll engrave that on the trophy, hmmmmm

Just think if France had won it when they shouldnt have even been there, that would have been a disgrace.

Actually that would have been inkeeping with the tournment then, just imagine a France v Spain final.

I'd have to go with France, at least they where trying to win, when 22 sportsmen look at each other and say lets keep a lid on it, that stinks, 1 player, fair enough, 22 thats something else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal agree to disagree mate.. been a tasty World Cup and cant wait for the knock out games to start..

P.S if your this down about the World Cup.. im surprised you didnt commit suicide after Euro2004 Wink

Adrian: down is the wrong description mate, you have to care to be down, i gave that up a good while ago, strangely enough about 2004 Laughing

Frustrated. that's another thing, surely there will be a game at some point that will leave us breathless and amazed by the sheer skill and so i say where the hell is Agbonlahor and Young Wink it could have been soooooo good Laughing

Thats a little joke.................between the Villa fraternity and QB.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Change the record Mal.. Spain were 2-1 up so would be hard for them to be looking to win it Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Change the record Mal.. Spain were 2-1 up so would be hard for them to be looking to win it Rolling Eyes

Adrian: Absolutly, so why didn't Chile attack, why would Chile want to face Brazil, why wouldn't Chile want to attack Spain, had the Swizz won they would have had 6pts, had Spain and Chile drawn Spain would have had 4pts and out.

Sorry mate its match fixing however you look at it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Mal, didnt see the game, most of it anyway. However, cant see how they were playing it out as if Switzerland had scored, they would have been through. Very risky business, as Slovenia found out the other day
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum