JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italy v Slovakia..

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Italy v Slovakia.. Empty Italy v Slovakia..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Boring first half.. but now its become a fascinating last ten mins.. Italy need a goal or the World Champions are out!!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Italy v Slovakia.. Empty Re: Italy v Slovakia..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:48 pm

3-1!!!

The Champions have GAWN!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 pm

3-2 and a chance with the last kick to get Italy thru!!

This World Cup after the first week has been great..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:3-2 and a chance with the last kick to get Italy thru!!

This World Cup after the first week has been great..

Its only because all the teams you dislike are going out... which is not a bad thing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm

To be honest its been a good tournament. i dont mind the Italians.. i hate the French more Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:To be honest its been a good tournament. i dont mind the Italians.. i hate the French more Very Happy

Sleep Awful, no magic moments, no individual brilliant skill, yet to see a player that i could look at think, yes, now he's worth a tenner, 1-0 upon 1-0.

And then of course there is England,

We are going bananas over a shinned Defoe goal like we have just won the world cup, i mean is that cruising for a fall or what.

Thought the German fella was funny on the box though.

" Vootball is a very simples game" 22 players and Germany wins...............................you've gotter laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

If you think this World Cup has been boring then you have lost the plot Laughing

Feck knows what ur expecting..but i will await the essay of a reply Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:44 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:If you think this World Cup has been boring then you have lost the plot Laughing

Cool Adriana....have to do it i'm afriad, try and stay with it, attention deficit syndrome and all........................

"bollox" Laughing

I know thats a lot for a brummie to take in, but give yourself time and you'll get there. Wink

Sorry Ades that's my opinion, i have seen nothing spectacular or mind blowing in the games I've seen, Portugal looked good, Brazil........nothing like the Brazil of old, Argentina, very good, but get more of a kick looking at Maradona and his tricks, but i will concede there is no question that football just doesn't grab me the way it used to do so that's probably it.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Mal thats probably more to do with the fact that now a days we watch football everyday.. too much of soemthign can become the same old..

But i think a lot of games have been exciting.. considering world talent is probably less now then it was a few years back the competition has been entertaining.. take the Italy game.. when did u see Italian games having such drama Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:If you think this World Cup has been boring then you have lost the plot Laughing

I agree. this World Cup is shaping up very nicely. Mal has lost it big style.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

Indeedy. Arrividerci Italia.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:To be honest its been a good tournament. i dont mind the Italians.. i hate the French more Very Happy

Sleep Awful, no magic moments, no individual brilliant skill, yet to see a player that i could look at think, yes, now he's worth a tenner, 1-0 upon 1-0.

And then of course there is England,

We are going bananas over a shinned Defoe goal like we have just won the world cup, i mean is that cruising for a fall or what.

Thought the German fella was funny on the box though.

" Vootball is a very simples game" 22 players and Germany wins...............................you've gotter laugh

Bollocks Mal,

Ignoring the England games, there has been some great matches.

**VUVUZELA HOOT STRAIGHT DOWN THE EARHOLE**

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Classic example of what i'm talking about

Brazil V Portugal.

A terrible game, horrible football, Mad Brazil never ever have i seen a Brazilian side so negative and never ever have i seen a Portugal side so clueless, never seen a Brazil that are more gifted at the back than they are at the front...ever.

And its got naf all to do with bollox like nothing to play for, 7 bookings that could easily been 14 at least with 2 managers doing a dance on the sidelines trying to motivate the teams.

Plain simple truth is the world class player haven't shown up, there has been little or no individual skill and when you get that and one side parks the bus you get endless 1-0's, 1 goal and they shut up shop.................don't know what your talking about guys but hay don't go by me listen to pundits taking the piss, Shearer today, " I could have been at home on the treadmill having fun than sitting here watching this"...just about sums it up.

It may get better, it needs to, highly forgettable football at the moment, the Spain v Chile game should be an absolute cracker!!!!!!

Name me one player that has been outstanding.........................Name me one unkown that has come through onto the world stage, better than all that name me one outstanding team.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Stop fecking moaning! Very Happy

Brazil and Portugal had NOTHING to play for.. they dont even know where Spain would finish in there group! Why the feck would they go for it?? Brazil didnt have Kaka Robinhio Elano there main three flair players!

I suppose there has been no class play.. Villas goals have been shite.. Japans free kicks rubbish.. Chile's movement and ball play boring.. Messi has been garbage.. Italians going out in a classic match was dull..

Been absolutely nothign wrong with this World Cup.. to pin ur hopes on a game where both teams were thru is desperate stuff Very Happy

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 pm

P.S if you think Chile are a known team and everyone expected them to play great one touch football and also if you think that Japan were going to be this good.. organised.. great possesion football then i guess you mustve been looking towards Algeria and North Korea as the unknowns that would suddenly rise to the top Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Stop fecking moaning! Very Happy

Brazil and Portugal had NOTHING to play for.. they dont even know where Spain would finish in there group! Why the feck would they go for it?? Brazil didnt have Kaka Robinhio Elano there main three flair players!

I suppose there has been no class play.. Villas goals have been shite.. Japans free kicks rubbish.. Chile's movement and ball play boring.. Messi has been garbage.. Italians going out in a classic match was dull..

Been absolutely nothign wrong with this World Cup.. to pin ur hopes on a game where both teams were thru is desperate stuff Very Happy

Have you just watched the Spain v Chile game..phucking disgrace, disgrace to football and any fair minded person on this planet, the last 25mins of that game was scandalous and every bit as much match fixing as the Austria v West Germany game years ago...............sickening simple as that

2 teams stopped playing football for 20 mins absolutely shocking and a disgrace and if i where the Swizz i would definatly be making a formal complaint.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Mal its a massive game for a whole nation.. just to please you there not gonna go gung ho and end up fecking up and going out.. the draw suited both countrries..

It was a good game untill the last 15.. IF i was the Swiss i would be more concerned about shite they are.. one goal and NO tactics to trya nd win games is shocking.. thank feck there out..

Chile Brazil will be a very good game.. looking forward to it Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 pm

I didnt see much of the game, but would have thought Switzerland only had themselves to blame as they did not win their game.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I didnt see much of the game, but would have thought Switzerland only had themselves to blame as they did not win their game.

Lutes Swiss are an awful awful team.. boring as feck.. never try and win a a game.. look back at there previous tournaments its the same story.. if anything Hondouras shouldve won!! Im glad there out.. Chile are a cracking team and will give Brazil a game.. the Swiss wouldve just played 10 men behind the ball hoping Brazil dont score..!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal its a massive game for a whole nation.. just to please you there not gonna go gung ho and end up fecking up and going out.. the draw suited both countrries..

It was a good game untill the last 15.. IF i was the Swiss i would be more concerned about shite they are.. one goal and NO tactics to trya nd win games is shocking.. thank feck there out..

Sometimes I wonder if some on here are void of life's little realities.

Adrian...Your telling me that you where happy to see Chile and Spain stop playing, virtually remain in there own halves passing the ball around, for a huge period of the game when its perfectly reasonable to assume that Chile by some quirk could have gone on and scored twice, its happened many times, and put Spain out, instead of which they cantor to a draw not just fixing the result but fixing who plays who in the next round.

What happens if Spain and England go all the way to the final and Spain wins.......................both Spain and Chile, these teams are cheating feckers..

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal its a massive game for a whole nation.. just to please you there not gonna go gung ho and end up fecking up and going out.. the draw suited both countrries..

Adrian...Your telling me that you where happy to see Chile and Spain stop playing, virtually remain in there own halves passing the ball around, for a huge period of the game when its perfectly reasonable to assume that Chile by some quirk could have gone on and scored twice, its happened many times, and put Spain out, instead of which they cantor to a draw not just fixing the result but fixing who plays who in the next round.

What happens if Spain and England go all the way to the final and Spain wins.......................both Spain and Chile, these teams are cheating feckers..

I presume they would be world champions Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Thats right, they would, cheating corrupt world champions, think they'll engrave that on the trophy, hmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Malachite wrote:

Mal it isnt ideal but it happens.. why the feck would 10men go gung ho to knock Spain out and maybe end up conceeding another meaning Swiss only need the ONE goal to go thru which wouldve given them an incentive till the death..

Not ideal my friend but the world cup has by no means been a bore.. unless you think everyone else on here is wrong and your right Wink

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Thats right, they would, cheating corrupt world champions, think they'll engrave that on the trophy, hmmmmm

Just think if France had won it when they shouldnt have even been there, that would have been a disgrace.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Mal it isnt ideal but it happens.. why the feck would 10men go gung ho to knock Spain out and maybe end up conceeding another meaning Swiss only need the ONE gosl to go thru which wouldve given them an incentive till the death..

Not idela my friend but the world cup has by no means been a bore.. unless you think everyone else on here is wrong and your right Wink

Adrian: When Chile kicked of, i thought thank phuk, a team that wants to play.............the rest is history.

We'll have to agree to disagree but one things for sure, I can think of games that Villa have played this season that have involved more skill, more excitement, more effort than anything I've seen in the world cup.....its should never be like that, this should be footy at the very highest standard and if it falls short of that its doing the fan a disservice and the game also.

Have to agree to disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next