JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
Jay.P.A
jak
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Finn
ADRIAN_1976
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

..... Empty .....

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:20 pm

I dont know what to say..................... Sad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

..... Empty Re: .....

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I do , i reckon James could have done better in goal ..As for that shrek looking chav (rooney) he was a fecking discrace today...england only played the entire match with 10 men.

But apart from that same old plop same old england ....but that ref whata tnuc eh....is he a relation to steve wonder

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Pretty predictable stuff, cant say Im suprised or upset Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm

whole teams a disgrace.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Disappointing. Very disappointing.

7 weeks till the new PL season starts......
bounce
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Finn wrote:Pretty predictable stuff, cant say Im suprised or upset Rolling Eyes

I could see a whooping coming the way we've been playing for the last decade.. Sad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Shit performance, didn't deserve anything.

Not bothered really though, especially when we are that poor.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm

That was a fceking disgrace, Capello has to go now!!!!!!!!!!
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:That was a fceking disgrace, Capello has to go now!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him to take James Terry Upson Johnson Lampard and maybe even Gerrard too Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Ades, that really was awful, there does now need to be a clearout
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, that really was awful, there does now need to be a clearout

Lutes i totally agree.. but i could see it coming too.. in a way its good we got thumped rather then lose 2-1 and paper over the gaping cracks..

Next world cup is in Brazil so we wont win that.. lets rebuild for the future..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 pm

The worrying thing is the lack of talent in reserve coming through. Hart has to be in goal, if Gerrard is to play, it has to be in the centre. We are way behind others in technical ability. Capello kept Upson in the team and must now be regretting that decision. Ledley King is a top player and far better than either of those two today, there again I reckon I would have done better than those 2 clowns. The substitutions were bizarre to say the least. Milner most certainly was not the worst player today and even then he kept Gerrard on the left and put Cole on the right. Heskey to come and change the game at 4-1, what a fceking nutter.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Like I said previously, why would we expect so much from so many who had failed before?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

jak wrote:Like I said previously, why would we expect so much from so many who had failed before?

Agreed.. we are shit.. its been provven tournament after tournament.. we didnt even make the last Euro's!! so wat makes some think we could win it!!

Gerrard and Lampard play in the same position.. so we cant play both.. if we do we LOSE.. proven tournament after tournament.. we DONT have a ball winner.. we have no Essien Mascherano Mela type player.. wat a joke.. we dont have a RB.. We dont have a striker to play off Rooney in the same class as Torres Villa Higuain Aguerro Millito Forlan Suarez Van Persie.. list can go on..

We dont have a play maker like Modric Ozil Veron ( 35 year old sod ).. So why do we even think we can win it.. wat evidence have we ever had in the last decade to support this??

We have the best league in the world.. foreigners come entertain us.. but when it comes to the world tournaments we are shit..

Lucas Podolski scored less goals then Heskey did last season playing in a worse league.. but looks a world Beater for his country..

Even Capello.. shit team selections.. shit line up.. shit formaton and 4-1 down he brings on Heskey.. have the balls to take of Gerrard for Cole and not Milner!!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Can't believe how shite Rooney has been playing. I know for a fact he's injured because we all see what he does for Man Utd - that enthusiasm, raw enery and drive was missing BIG TIME. We see him week after week wrecking defences up and down the country - so something was wrong with him.

Our defence - I can see what Capello was trying to do with A.Cole and G.Johnson - turning them into wing-backs or to support the wingers at every given chance, but to do that you need a great holding midfielder that will sit and break up any counter attack when or if the full backs get caught out. I might sound like a bitter Villa fan here, but that man is not Barry. Every since he left Villa, I'm sorry to say, but he's been absolutely medicore/under average at Man City. Hargreaves would have been good but it seems everytime he fecking attempts to breathe he gets injured.

Midfield, is where our problem lies IMO. That debate of 'Can Gerrard and Lampard play together' seems to have confused the last 3 England managers. Not sure why, when IMO the answer is no. I just feel both players play in exactly the same position and the fact they've played together for so long is down to Gerrard's versatility on the pitch, i.e. managers putting him on the left/right/etc. But Lampard can only play well in one position. This causes Gerrard to play shite, and Lampard in turn will follow suite. Lampard, (bar todays game) has done feck all this World Cup. At least with Gerrard, we saw him attempting to get the ball and run into the box with it, linking up with other players with nifty one-twos, but even he wasn't up to his normal standard.

Upfront - shite. Heard a stat that Rooney hasn't scored for England in a major tournament since Euro 2004?! If thats true, that is astonishing. The amount of pressure the media put on him this WC, you'd have imagined he'd have scored 10+ goals in each WC and Euro he played in. Terrible.

I dunno...rant over!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 am

I dont blame Capello the guy has won stuff where ever he has been. OK he has made a few odd subs but that doesnt make him a crap manager.

Once those players walk over that white line he is powerless. I seriously cant believe he would have sent them out there like that? I mean what was Terry doing so far up the pitch for a thowing when it was 2-1 or 3-1? What was he doing on the 1st goal?

Im not blaming Terry for everything he is England through and through but I get the feeling there are some ego's in the England camp and we need to get rid. I think we had the same problem as France except our group was sh1t enough for us to get thru.

For me its time to get rid of all the old dead wood that wont be around for the next world cup and start planning for the future.

AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 am

The Euro qualifiers start in September. I can't see there being much enthusiasm for them, can you?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 am

Bedshammer wrote:The Euro qualifiers start in September. I can't see there being much enthusiasm for them, can you?

Will we we be one of the favourites again Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am

As I noted before, it would have been a lot better long-term to have 'blooded' a few young players in the World Cup - OK we wouldn't have won (as some thought we would with our experienced players) but I'm sure we'd have been a lot livelier and would have already been on the way to preparing a squad for the future.
What gets to me is that this England team were even worse than I'd expected - that second goal yesterday where the Germans took us apart right, left and centre, we were pretty pathetic. Yes Lamps was well unlucky but when you've got defenders concentrating on stopping a player rather than focussing on winning the ball (Upson, first goal) or a keeper who's not sure when to come (same goal), when you've got a so-called defensive midfielder who allows a player to run past him on the touchline (Barry, what was that, 3rd goal?) - shades of Norman Hunter against Poland way-back-when (for the more, eh experienced jwned members) - there's really no chance of your team achieving anything.
I'd like to see a totally re-vamped squad, from Hart through to Young - yes, I'd even accept Dawson in defence (!???!). Only Cashley Cole should be a certainty to retain his place (for now) although I'd accept Gerrard and Rooney in the squad, both of whom to be replaced immediately they show signs of beeing carp. Oh yes, Roy Hodgson for manager, please.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:The Euro qualifiers start in September. I can't see there being much enthusiasm for them, can you?

Will we we be one of the favourites again ..... Icon_mad

Well, given the competition.......
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:18 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Will we we be one of the favourites again ..... Icon_mad

Well, given the competition.......

out in the group stages then..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 am

villanfromluton wrote:That was a fceking disgrace, Capello has to go now!!!!!!!!!!

I think the only time you can attack the manager is when all the players have given it their all and then another 10%.

Plainly, that is not the case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 am

Something is fundamentally wrong with the game in this country, there are dozens of reasons why its wrong but nobody at the top has a clue how to put it right.

I can see us slipping yet further into the international back water. Crying or Very sad
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 am

I watched Sky news this morning and saw the England squad arriving back at their base.
Heskey, A.Cole and others were joking around like they'd just left a party.
They're laughing their bollocks off, while the rest of the nation weeps.
Wankers !!!!!!! Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 am

Finn wrote:Something is fundamentally wrong with the game in this country, there are dozens of reasons why its wrong but nobody at the top has a clue how to put it right.

I can see us slipping yet further into the international back water. Crying or Very sad

I agree. It's not as simple as the manager or the formation. There were some top players out there that looked clueless. However there are some major areas of weakness. James, upson, Johnson, Barry aren't good enough at this level. That doesn't explain though how otherwise top players can't perform for England. As for FC I'm sure he'll be given another go but he must know he can't persist with gerrard on the left and Lampard in the middle. Things were looking bad when he approached Carra and Scholes, I'd like to see a fresh start but I don't think there are enough top youngsters coming through.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum