JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
Jay.P.A
jak
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Finn
ADRIAN_1976
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:The Euro qualifiers start in September. I can't see there being much enthusiasm for them, can you?

Will we we be one of the favourites again ..... - Page 2 Icon_mad

Well, given the competition.......

out in the group stages then..

Along with France & Italy.

Last edited by Bedshammer on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Can't believe how shite Rooney has been playing. I know for a fact he's injured because we all see what he does for Man Utd - that enthusiasm, raw enery and drive was missing BIG TIME. We see him week after week wrecking defences up and down the country - so something was wrong with him.

Our defence - I can see what Capello was trying to do with A.Cole and G.Johnson - turning them into wing-backs or to support the wingers at every given chance, but to do that you need a great holding midfielder that will sit and break up any counter attack when or if the full backs get caught out. I might sound like a bitter Villa fan here, but that man is not Barry. Every since he left Villa, I'm sorry to say, but he's been absolutely medicore/under average at Man City. Hargreaves would have been good but it seems everytime he fecking attempts to breathe he gets injured.

Midfield, is where our problem lies IMO. That debate of 'Can Gerrard and Lampard play together' seems to have confused the last 3 England managers. Not sure why, when IMO the answer is no. I just feel both players play in exactly the same position and the fact they've played together for so long is down to Gerrard's versatility on the pitch, i.e. managers putting him on the left/right/etc. But Lampard can only play well in one position. This causes Gerrard to play shite, and Lampard in turn will follow suite. Lampard, (bar todays game) has done feck all this World Cup. At least with Gerrard, we saw him attempting to get the ball and run into the box with it, linking up with other players with nifty one-twos, but even he wasn't up to his normal standard.

Upfront - shite. Heard a stat that Rooney hasn't scored for England in a major tournament since Euro 2004?! If thats true, that is astonishing. The amount of pressure the media put on him this WC, you'd have imagined he'd have scored 10+ goals in each WC and Euro he played in. Terrible.

I dunno...rant over!

Nice copy and paste Jay Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am

jak wrote:I watched Sky news this morning and saw the England squad arriving back at their base.
Heskey, A.Cole and others were joking around like they'd just left a party.
They're laughing their bollocks off, while the rest of the nation weeps.
Wankers !!!!!!! Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot

Planning thier holidays, plus while england have been paying for thier accomadation for the past couple of weeks they have all saved up a couple of hundred grand to go spend on women cars all kinds.

Where is a group of africans with machine guns that like to shoot up national team coaches when you need them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am

Is is a case of too many foreign players coming into the premiership?
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

MrMagoo wrote:Is is a case of too many foreign players coming into the premiership?

Nope, not at all, it's a case of some of the players having to bigger ego's, just doing what they want when they get on the pitch.

Also, when have England ever beaten a team that was any good in the knock out stages of the any tournament other than on home soil? I couldn't think of one team, can anyone?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Can't believe how shite Rooney has been playing. I know for a fact he's injured because we all see what he does for Man Utd - that enthusiasm, raw enery and drive was missing BIG TIME. We see him week after week wrecking defences up and down the country - so something was wrong with him.

Our defence - I can see what Capello was trying to do with A.Cole and G.Johnson - turning them into wing-backs or to support the wingers at every given chance, but to do that you need a great holding midfielder that will sit and break up any counter attack when or if the full backs get caught out. I might sound like a bitter Villa fan here, but that man is not Barry. Every since he left Villa, I'm sorry to say, but he's been absolutely medicore/under average at Man City. Hargreaves would have been good but it seems everytime he fecking attempts to breathe he gets injured.

Midfield, is where our problem lies IMO. That debate of 'Can Gerrard and Lampard play together' seems to have confused the last 3 England managers. Not sure why, when IMO the answer is no. I just feel both players play in exactly the same position and the fact they've played together for so long is down to Gerrard's versatility on the pitch, i.e. managers putting him on the left/right/etc. But Lampard can only play well in one position. This causes Gerrard to play shite, and Lampard in turn will follow suite. Lampard, (bar todays game) has done feck all this World Cup. At least with Gerrard, we saw him attempting to get the ball and run into the box with it, linking up with other players with nifty one-twos, but even he wasn't up to his normal standard.

Upfront - shite. Heard a stat that Rooney hasn't scored for England in a major tournament since Euro 2004?! If thats true, that is astonishing. The amount of pressure the media put on him this WC, you'd have imagined he'd have scored 10+ goals in each WC and Euro he played in. Terrible.

I dunno...rant over!

Nice copy and paste Jay Wink

Mine made sense then yours did! Wink
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 am

Jay.P.A wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I dunno...rant over!

Nice copy and paste Jay ..... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Mine made sense then yours did! ..... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Oh, the irony.............
..... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

I watched the game in the pub's beer garden.The sun was shining, the Stella flowing and as i munched on the half time chilli and rice i thought we were going to win it.Well I was wrong.The team were shit beyond belief.Had my kids team conceded a goal like that first one i'd have done my nut.Upson and Terry should hang their heads in shame, that was basic defending and they proved to be less than basic players.As for capello, well he can go and **** right off.

On the brightside i have a marvellous piss up and was in bed by 7.45 last night.Well technically i was on bed and still fully clothed when Mrs Q came up to bed.My feet were hanging off her side with my head over on my side, flat on my face murder victim stylee.She's already given me a bollocking over the phone this morning as i'd said that i was going to bring a curry home, which i didn't and that i wouldn't be too pissed, which i was Rolling Eyes Oh how i love sundays Basketball
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 am

villanfromluton wrote:The worrying thing is the lack of talent in reserve coming through. Hart has to be in goal, if Gerrard is to play, it has to be in the centre. We are way behind others in technical ability. Capello kept Upson in the team and must now be regretting that decision. Ledley King is a top player and far better than either of those two today, there again I reckon I would have done better than those 2 clowns. The substitutions were bizarre to say the least. Milner most certainly was not the worst player today and even then he kept Gerrard on the left and put Cole on the right. Heskey to come and change the game at 4-1, what a fceking nutter.

Re: England v Germany
villanfromluton Yesterday at 12:04 pm

Sky are saying unchanged team, would have been tough on Upson and Defoe to have been left out to be fair

You have more faces than a watch shop Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:The worrying thing is the lack of talent in reserve coming through. Hart has to be in goal, if Gerrard is to play, it has to be in the centre. We are way behind others in technical ability. Capello kept Upson in the team and must now be regretting that decision. Ledley King is a top player and far better than either of those two today, there again I reckon I would have done better than those 2 clowns. The substitutions were bizarre to say the least. Milner most certainly was not the worst player today and even then he kept Gerrard on the left and put Cole on the right. Heskey to come and change the game at 4-1, what a fceking nutter.

Re: England v Germany
villanfromluton Yesterday at 12:04 pm

Sky are saying unchanged team, would have been tough on Upson and Defoe to have been left out to be fair

You have more faces than a watch shop Tosspot

I did say it would have been tough on Upsonand Defoe, but if you are paid £6m a year, that is the decisions you have to make. Should have been 4-5-1, with King and Joe Cole in.

Oh, bollox pisshead by the way Tosspot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  AGENTSMITH THE RETURN Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 pm

I think we are just doomed to be knocked out the World & Euro Cups by dodgy decisions. Crying or Very sad
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN
AGENTSMITH THE RETURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

AGENTSMITH THE RETURN wrote:I think we are just doomed to be knocked out the World & Euro Cups by dodgy decisions. ..... - Page 2 Icon_cry

The team made the dodgiest decision, when they decided to play like that.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I watched the game in the pub's beer garden.The sun was shining, the Stella flowing and as i munched on the half time chilli and rice i thought we were going to win it.Well I was wrong.The team were shit beyond belief.Had my kids team conceded a goal like that first one i'd have done my nut.Upson and Terry should hang their heads in shame, that was basic defending and they proved to be less than basic players.As for capello, well he can go and **** right off.

On the brightside i have a marvellous piss up and was in bed by 7.45 last night.Well technically i was on bed and still fully clothed when Mrs Q came up to bed.My feet were hanging off her side with my head over on my side, flat on my face murder victim stylee.She's already given me a bollocking over the phone this morning as i'd said that i was going to bring a curry home, which i didn't and that i wouldn't be too pissed, which i was Rolling Eyes Oh how i love sundays Basketball

Oh dear, Oh dear !!!! What must it have been like seeing all that blubber sprawled over the bed.
My sympathy is with Mrs. Luton who has a cross larger than most to bare. Mad
With a very small winkle that is no consolation whatsoever. Poor cow. No

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm astonished people are surprised, and as Capello build his legal case by making statements like "i still want to be England manager" knowing full well that's impossible, i mean if he continued he could never lose a game again, think about it, but of course that's not what its about, he's looking for 10ml and he won't put a foot wrong in getting that as he consults with his layers.

Forget about the players, Capello picked the squad, Capello opted to take lame players, Capello made statements like "i won't take players that haven't been playing with there clubs all season long, and they must be inform, i said when the squad was picked much to the derision on here, he hasn't picked a winning side he's picked a side to lose.

This was Capello's squad regardless of how they played and how committed they was.

Capello squad that beat a strong Germany about 18months ago.

James; Johnson, Terry, Upson, Bridge; Wright-Phillips, Barry, Carrick, Downing; Agbonlahor, Defoe...Looks f**k all dunnit, but it worked that quad also included Jagielka, Mancinc, Campbell, Ashley Young, James Milner, where was Gerrard where was Rooney where was Lampard........question is that team put in a true spirited performance and we won causing the German manager to state he'd never seen an England team play like that and making him change his whole startegy and going for the new German youth.

Don't let anybody tell we haven't got it...bollox its there, it just has to be used properly.

Capello should go and the FA should go...simple.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum