JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup talk over then now we are out??

+5
roadoftrinity
jpr60
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

World Cup talk over then now we are out?? Empty World Cup talk over then now we are out??

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Huh
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World Cup talk over then now we are out?? Empty Re: World Cup talk over then now we are out??

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes. Stupid game.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

World Cup talk over then now we are out?? Empty Re: World Cup talk over then now we are out??

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Come on Andy Murray, me and Jesus have always believed in you, you grumpy ignorant smelly jock
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Well it finally got some debate going on these boards..

If it wasnt for a few on here including that Tosspot Lutes.. these boards would be like a ghost town..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 pm

That's why I post transfer gossip etc.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Well it finally got some debate going on these boards..

If it wasnt for a few on here including that Tosspot Lutes.. these boards would be like a ghost town..

Master from Luton is too busy polishing his (toy) lighthouse! TosspotTosspotTosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 am

Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Well it finally got some debate going on these boards..

Master from Luton is too busy polishing his (toy) lighthouse! TosspotTosspotTosspot

At least my toy got some action at the hunters, unlike your not so good self cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 am

I fancy a surprise in the last eight with Holland gunning down Brazil. I reckon the Dutch are such an explosive mix of characters in terms of aggression and general stroppiness that they might manage to get their sh!te together to upset Brazil.
There you go - a topic for World Cup discussion (I've avoided the 'I told you so' England thing because I reckon we've all suffered enough!).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 am

jpr60 wrote:I fancy a surprise in the last eight with Holland gunning down Brazil. I reckon the Dutch are such an explosive mix of characters in terms of aggression and general stroppiness that they might manage to get their sh!te together to upset Brazil.
There you go - a topic for World Cup discussion (I've avoided the 'I told you so' England thing because I reckon we've all suffered enough!).

At least you managed to get it in there. But you were completely right about England. Maybe you will get more success with your predictions for Arsenal next season. Very Happy

I hope you are right on the Dutch, I had a tenner on them at the start.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm

jpr60 wrote:I fancy a surprise in the last eight with Holland gunning down Brazil. I reckon the Dutch are such an explosive mix of characters in terms of aggression and general stroppiness that they might manage to get their sh!te together to upset Brazil.

I agree Jpr......i think there is a few surprise to come.

I reckon the Germans will do Argentina, seriously hope not.

I reckon Brazil have far from impressed and could be done by Holland.

I reckon Paraguay could be the huge surprise looking at how they responded to the penalties going in, you'd think they won the world cup.

There is a lot more in this, still can't help but think everybody looks knackered though.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Malachite wrote:

I reckon Paraguay could be the huge surprise looking at how they responded to the penalties going in, you'd think they won the world cup.

There is a lot more in this, still can't help but think everybody looks knackered though.

Shocked

Wat World Cup have you bene watching Mal.. Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Shocked

Wat World Cup have you bene watching Mal.. Wink

Everyone since a little lad, 1966, which is how i can say this is nowhere near the Brazil sides of even 8 years ago, even there manager Dunga is saying it, this Brazil is beatable, no question, and i reckon Jpr has a point, an up for it Holland could be more than enough IMO Cool

In fact i'm still a little lad really, i had to have a massive pain blocker injected the other day in the craniel base and it hurt, really hurt, but the nurse grabbed hold of me and said " ooooh come here and she gave a a real bear hug of a cuddle, she looked at my misses and said, "if he where mine i'd be doing this all the time" my misses said " you don't live with him". Wink skill mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Tend to agree with Mal and JPR on this one, Brazil are nowhere near the force they once were.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Finn wrote:Tend to agree with Mal and JPR on this one, Brazil are nowhere near the force they once were.

Noone is saying lets sit here and compare them to past Brazil teams you dopey feckers.. Wink

Brazil have easily been the best team in this tournament.. rock solid defence.. and it will take a very good performance to beat them.. which could happen..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:43 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Finn wrote:Tend to agree with Mal and JPR on this one, Brazil are nowhere near the force they once were.

Noone is saying lets sit here and compare them to past Brazil teams you dopey feckers.. Wink

Brazil have easily been the best team in this tournament.. rock solid defence.. and it will take a very good performance to beat them.. which could happen..

For once Ades, I agree with you.

Finn is a dopey fecker!

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 am

Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Finn is a dopey fecker!

The art of debate is alive and well on JWNED No
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 am

For me Brazil haven't got the flair they usually do, but they look very solid and still capable of scoring. Argentina look like they can score for fun but i'll be interested to see how they cope against a decent team attacking them.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 am

Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Finn:

Finn is a dopey fecker!

Finn:

Yeah...its like that animation of 2 stone age cavemen standing outside the cave each with a giant club banging each other over the head in turn.

Finn: of course your right and Brazil have not been the strongest side in the tournament, perhaps one of the best, so typical sweeping statement from Ades, they are nowhere near the standard of football of there predecessors, show nothing of the skills and creative football of the former greats and has for the remark rock solid defence, rock solid against who, who have they played, lets see how rock solid they are against a team that wants to play them of the park and has the ability to do it...such as Holland.

Personally IMO, if they came up against a Germany in the form they where in when we played them, think there tournament would be over, say that because as bad as England was i seriously don't think the world has taken on board just how powerful the German squad is IMO, that may be because they played England and it was reactionary, who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:54 am

Well we will probably find out soon enough won't we. Brazil have looked very good, and while they might not be as good as they was in the past that really doesn't mean there not still one of the best countries in the tournemant and need writing off.

Our defending was shocking against Germany, not doubting they played well, but it could equally be said that both Germany, Holland and Argentina all aren't as good as previous teams of theres, so its really a none statement regarding Brazil.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Well we will probably find out soon enough won't we. Brazil have looked very good, and while they might not be as good as they was in the past that really doesn't mean there not still one of the best countries in the tournemant and need writing off.

Our defending was shocking against Germany, not doubting they played well, but it could equally be said that both Germany, Holland and Argentina all aren't as good as previous teams of theres, so its really a none statement regarding Brazil.

One of the best, that's what i said, god help us if this Brazil are the best, and yes i also agree about other teams not being as good, but that's a question of the overall status of this World Cup in terms of raw talent on show, have to say AV, i think this German side is very dangerous indeed, if they are typical of previous German strategy in that you always hold something in reserve before you show your hand, in other words they have more to come...wow,

England where shocking, the point is if Germany could have been arsed we could have lost by 7 or more goals, i've looked at the game again and they didn't even break sweat.

Still think the Argies will get the cup, but wouldn't surprise me if Germany stepped up a gear and romped home.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am

Malachite wrote:
Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Finn:

Finn is a dopey fecker!

Finn:

Yeah...its like that animation of 2 stone age cavemen standing outside the cave each with a giant club banging each other over the head in turn.

Finn: of course your right and Brazil have not been the strongest side in the tournament, perhaps one of the best, so typical sweeping statement from Ades, they are nowhere near the standard of football of there predecessors, show nothing of the skills and creative football of the former greats and has for the remark rock solid defence, rock solid against who, who have they played, lets see how rock solid they are against a team that wants to play them of the park and has the ability to do it...such as Holland.
Personally IMO, if they came up against a Germany in the form they where in when we played them, think there tournament would be over, say that because as bad as England was i seriously don't think the world has taken on board just how powerful the German squad is IMO, that may be because they played England and it was reactionary, who knows.

You just like to go round in circles dont you.. lol

So lets not talk about any football then.. not say who looks good and who looks bad until the final game hey.. Very Happy

To compare them to past teams has got nothing to do with how good a team looks in THIS tournament.. its about the rest of the teams.. England are shit compared to the team in 1990.. Holland aren't on the same level as they have been before when the likes of Ghullit Van Baasten were around.. but whats that got to do with this tournament... you can only beat whats infront of you..

If you really think that Lucio Maicon Cesar arent top class players and there defence isnt the best in the tournament then you've lost the plot Very Happy

Brazil may well lose to the Dutch but i would be very surprised and thus faer besides you i havent spoken to anyone that thinks Brazil dont look the most likely winners Wink

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am

I think some are going a bit overboard about the Germans. We were awful at 2-0, but once we scored, I felt we were the better team until they scored from our free kick. After that, England were a disgrace. From what I have seen, Mal has been correct about what he said about Argentina at the start of the tournament and I reckon they will win the game. Brazil are certainly not as flambouyant as in some eras, but they do have a top defence and some great attacking talent as well. I could not give a toss who wins but do hope that both teams go looking to win the game, which was certanly not the case with Portugal in the last round
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:28 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Finn wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Finn:

Finn is a dopey fecker!

Finn:

You just like to go round in circles dont you.. lol

So lets not talk about any football then.. not say who looks good and who looks bad until the final game hey.. Very Happy

To compare them to past teams has got nothing to do with how good a team looks in THIS tournament.. its about the rest of the teams.. England are shit compared to the team in 1990.. Holland aren't on the same level as they have been before when the likes of Ghullit Van Baasten were around.. but whats that got to do with this tournament... you can only beat whats infront of you..

If you really think that Lucio Maicon Cesar arent top class players and there defence isnt the best in the tournament then you've lost the plot Very Happy

Brazil may well lose to the Dutch but i would be very surprised and thus faer besides you i havent spoken to anyone that thinks Brazil dont look the most likely winners Wink

WTF are you and Eva on?

It was just a conversation about how Brazil have changed over the years and a muse about why they are more functional than ever they were in the past Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Read back you scum tosser Wink

Mal said Brazil have far form impressed and thats where it started off.. With most saying Brazil look the likely winners.. feck knows why you started to mention past brazil teams Suspect
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum