JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup talk over then now we are out??

+5
roadoftrinity
jpr60
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Cup talk over then now we are out?? - Page 2 Empty Re: World Cup talk over then now we are out??

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Read back you scum tosser Wink

Mal said Brazil have far form impressed and thats where it started off.. With most saying Brazil look the likely winners.. feck knows why you started to mention past brazil teams Suspect

because he's knocking on and his mind is on the way out.Sometimes Ades, you can be a right nasty fecker Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

World Cup talk over then now we are out?? - Page 2 Empty Re: World Cup talk over then now we are out??

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Mal said Brazil have far form impressed and thats where it started off.. With most saying Brazil look the likely winners.. feck knows why you started to mention past brazil teams Suspect

Adrian what are you on Laughing or should be on.

Brazil have not had the impact on this world cup in terms of style and flair and individuel brilliance that most would have expected, excellent defence as Lutes says, the very notion you would be discussing a Brazil side and there defence taking centre stage is in itself unbelievable, Brazil have never had a defence, have always played the game on the premise "we will score more than you".

Either your memory is shot to sh1t or you got early stages of senile dementia coming on, what me and Finn are saying is this is nothing like the Brazil of old and it simply isn't in fact i would say this is not Brasil-Brazil this is a European version of Brazil, and now we are down to the last eight i wouldn't bet for them or against them, its anybodies guess and Holland have a really good shout, look every bit as good as Brazil.

Even there manager has said they need to improve, and when you say most say look like winners, have to say mate i haven't heard many say that, most opinion i have come across goes with Germany or Argentina, even Spain are still in there..............Its that kind of world cup, everybody is as good as everybody else in differant ways and nobody is outstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

because he's knocking on and his mind is on the way out.Sometimes Ades, you can be a right nasty fecker Mad

I like the way you turned it on to me what we all think of Finn Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Malachite wrote:

Brazil have not had the impact on this world cup in terms of style and flair and individuel brilliance that most would have expected, excellent defence as Lutes says, the very notion you would be discussing a Brazil side and there defence taking centre stage is in itself unbelievable, Brazil have never had a defence, have always played the game on the premise "we will score more than you".

Either your memory is shot to sh1t or you got early stages of senile dementia coming on, what me and Finn are saying is this is nothing like the Brazil of old and it simply isn't in fact i would say this is not Brasil-Brazil this is a European version of Brazil, and now we are down to the last eight i wouldn't bet for them or against them, its anybodies guess and Holland have a really good shout, look every bit as good as Brazil.

Even there manager has said they need to improve, and when you say most say look like winners, have to say mate i haven't heard many say that, most opinion i have come across goes with Germany or Argentina, even Spain are still in there..............Its that kind of world cup, everybody is as good as everybody else in differant ways and nobody is outstanding.

Mal this is getting boring Laughing

Im not even questionig that this team isnt as good as past Brazil teams.. thats a given!

Now Brazil could go out tomorrow to the Dutch for sure.. but the whole debate was that you said Brazil havent been impressive in this tournament and the first decent team wil take them out.. I and many other think this is cobblers and they have been the best team thus far and the most like winners.. now that doesnt mean they will win it.. but to start going on about past teams blah blah just cus that dopey feck Finn jumped inot the convo without knowing what we were actually talking about is scraping the barrel cheers

As for not really hearing that i bet vast majority on here think Brazil look the likely winners Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:59 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

I like the way you turned it on to me what we all think of Finn Very Happy

I like Finn, there is a decent claret and blue football fan imprisoned in blue chains trying to get out, trying to free himself of this terrible burden.

We should help Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Im not even questionig that this team isnt as good as past Brazil teams.. thats a given!

Now Brazil could go out tomorrow to the Dutch for sure.. but the whole debate was that you said Brazil havent been impressive in this tournament and the first decent team wil take them out.. I and many other think this is cobblers and they have been the best team thus far and the most like winners.. now that doesnt mean they will win it.. but to start going on about past teams blah blah just cus that dopey feck Finn jumped inot the convo without knowing what we were actually talking about is scraping the barrel cheers

As for not really hearing that i bet vast majority on here think Brazil look the likely winners Wink

Laughing Laughing There's only one and half on here most of the time, you don't do any moonlighting on the speakers on match day at St Andrews, the geezer that says todays attendance is 23,000 when actually we all know its ......23.

You'll probably find the final will be Paraguay v Ghana.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

you 2 knob jockeys ganging up on me again Leatherman Kinky Kiss Ass
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Laughing Laughing There's only one and half on here most of the time, you don't do any moonlighting on the speakers on match day at St Andrews, the geezer that says todays attendance is 23,000 when actually we all know its ......23.

What you say we rewind this thread and start again, its been slightly less boring than watching paint dry Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Finn wrote:
Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

What you say we rewind this thread and start again, its been slightly less boring than watching paint dry Very Happy

Could be worse, it could be blue paint!! Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Well we all probbaly agree.. except QB Tosspot .. that it should be a brilliant game.. and why the feck is it on during the day and not in the evening Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Well we all probbaly agree.. except QB Tosspot .. that it should be a brilliant game.. and why the feck is it on during the day and not in the evening Mad Mad

it'll be shit Wink
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am

I probbaly concur with QB, it will be shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 am

Not that i give a flying feck about the World Cup but I reckon the best game will be between the Dirty Argy bastards and the dirty German bastards
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Well we all probbaly agree.. except QB Tosspot .. that it should be a brilliant game.. and why the feck is it on during the day and not in the evening Mad Mad

So I have something to do during my last two hours of work.

I think it will be a bit dull to be honest, agree with QB that the Germany - Argentina game will be the best.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:02 am

roadoftrinity wrote:

So I have something to do during my last two hours of work.

I think it will be a bit dull to be honest, agree with QB that the Germany - Argentina game will be the best.

I hope its not dull.. and your right about the German game.. really looking forward to it.. shame both are daytime kick offs thou..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2