JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ze Sausage munchers V Dirty Argies

+3
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ze Sausage munchers V Dirty Argies - Page 2 Empty Re: Ze Sausage munchers V Dirty Argies

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:I fecking hope Klose doesn't break Ronaldo's record......!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mad

Jay he will atleast equal it i reckon.. has two games to get a goal.. and the team will be trying to get him to achieve it.. Esp if they end up playing the third place play off!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ze Sausage munchers V Dirty Argies - Page 2 Empty Re: Ze Sausage munchers V Dirty Argies

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:mal, I have to say the Germans looked superb yesterday, have not seen much of the tournament but was impressed with the team play

And they have 2 or 3 players to add to this who are also decent and youngish.

Lets face it They know how to play in a Tournament they know Tournament football and they know when to turn the screw and when and that's what they have just done, lets hope Spain give them a really good battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 am

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Yam yam acquiantance text me to say he had money on 2-1 Argy win. Told him he knew as much as ades and should bet on a Germany win by at least 3 goals. What a Tosspot

Luton scratch Can't believe he did that, said on here before the weekend the Germans have enormous strength, probably the best German side in decades and IMO will dominate the next couple of competitions including 2014. I mentioned i thought the only side capable of stopping the Argies would be Germany, and they certainly did that.

Mal, you'd be right in not believeing that.I texted our friend in Luton that i'd had £2 on Germany to win 2-1, odds of 12/1.He texted back that he fancied the Argies to win then true to form he's on here fabricating a story.the man's got more faces than a clock convention in a hall of mirrors
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Yam yam acquiantance text me to say he had money on 2-1 Argy win. Told him he knew as much as ades and should bet on a Germany win by at least 3 goals. What a Tosspot

Luton scratch Can't believe he did that, said on here before the weekend the Germans have enormous strength, probably the best German side in decades and IMO will dominate the next couple of competitions including 2014. I mentioned i thought the only side capable of stopping the Argies would be Germany, and they certainly did that.

Mal, you'd be right in not believeing that.I texted our friend in Luton that i'd had £2 on Germany to win 2-1, odds of 12/1.He texted back that he fancied the Argies to win then true to form he's on here fabricating a story.the man's got more faces than a clock convention in a hall of mirrors

You fceking liar Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Malachite wrote:

You fceking liar Mad

i have proof you dirty feckwit
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Malachite wrote:

You fceking liar Mad

i have proof you dirty feckwit

Who would believe someone who post pics of his dogs bollox on a respectable website
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:23 am

Luton&QB.

Hope you 2 never get married Very Happy Very Happy It just won't work guys Wink you not compatible.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2