JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanic 2

+4
ADRIAN_1976
marsamgod
Bedshammer
jannerblue
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Titanic 2 Empty Titanic 2

Post  jannerblue Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:35 am

Theres only a bloody second Titanic movie!!

jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Titanic 2 Empty Re: Titanic 2

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 pm

"The film takes place in April 2012, 100 years since the sinking of the RMS Titanic. A new luxury cruise liner, the Titanic II, has been christened, and is soon to embark on her maiden voyage, on the same route the Titanic took 100 years before.

During the voyage, an iceberg comes onto her path and her crew must prevent her from suffering the same fate as her predecessor"

That's the plot..is that not the same plot as the first Titanic?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

I'll be taking the same action as I did with the first one. Still haven't seen it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I'll be taking the same action as I did with the first one. Still haven't seen it.

It sinks in the end I'm told
marsamgod
marsamgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 pm

In this one the iceberg melts because of global warming

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I'll be taking the same action as I did with the first one. Still haven't seen it.

They get on the boat. Kate Winslet gets her tattybojangles out, the boat sinks, Leonardo di Caprio dies. Saved you 3 hours of your life, there/

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

They get on the boat. Kate Winslet gets her tattybojangles out, the boat sinks, Leonardo di Caprio dies. Saved you 3 hours of your life, there/

What a whoos Di Cap was back in those days and he did that other gay film the beach or watever it was called.. Nothing like the class act he is now after Gangs Of New York..Shutter Island and Inception...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Kate Winslet gets her tattybojangles out/
Have you ever seen her in little children? Headbang

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Clap Wise
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:27 pm

villainies wrote:

Clap Wise

I think so.
Actually, I'm not much of a film buff and I don't think I've ever seen a Kate Winslet film.
Have been to the cinema twice this year, to see Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll, and Shrek.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 pm

I used to throw lettuce's into the the canal in front of oncoming barges and shout "Look out, Iceberg!"
marsamgod
marsamgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

mikeyff wrote:

Shocked just re read that.

little children is a movie, not actual little children

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

marsamgod wrote:

I used to throw lettuce's into the the canal in front of oncoming barges and shout "Look out, Iceberg!"

'E's 'ere all week........
*Basil Brush emote*
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:

Shocked just re read that.

little children is a movie, not actual little children

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

You've missed out the bit where the passenger slides down the deck and hits the propellers, a classic dink,splash.i was howling watching that in the cinema with my ex Very Happy , she was crying No Still one of the funniest bit's of film i've seen
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:07 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

You've missed out the bit where the passenger slides down the deck and hits the propellers, a classic dink,splash.i was howling watching that in the cinema with my ex Very Happy , she was crying No Still one of the funniest bit's of film i've seen

I was forced to watch it during my English GCSE, and spent the whole time with my hand down my ex-girlfriend's skirt under the desk. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:16 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

I was forced to watch it during my English GCSE, and spent the whole time with my hand down my ex-girlfriend's skirt under the desk. cheers

I know you're a bit of a weirdo but fecking hell,wearing your ex's skirt to school? You've got issues Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

I know you're a bit of a weirdo but fecking hell,wearing your ex's skirt to school? You've got issues Mad
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

It's a comfort thing. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Laughing
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Beds

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:40 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Embarassed at being seen with you

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 am

I enjoyed the Winslet/Di caprio version of Titanic it was very well done, but Titanic II was a load of (you can see what's coming next) shite I had to switch it over I kept telling my kids what was gonna happen to characters before it happened they acted so wooden.......a disgrace to films I tell ya and the name Titanic Mad Mad Mad
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 am

lass wrote:I enjoyed the Winslet/Di caprio version of Titanic it was very well done, but Titanic II was a load of (you can see what's coming next) shite I had to switch it over I kept telling my kids what was gonna happen to characters before it happened they acted so wooden.......a disgrace to films I tell ya and the name Titanic Mad Mad Mad
What happened in the film? Did the ship sink or stay afloat?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum