JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanic 2

+4
ADRIAN_1976
marsamgod
Bedshammer
jannerblue
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Titanic 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Titanic 2

Post  lass Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

mikeyff wrote:
lass wrote:I enjoyed the Winslet/Di caprio version of Titanic it was very well done, but Titanic II was a load of (you can see what's coming next) shite I had to switch it over I kept telling my kids what was gonna happen to characters before it happened they acted so wooden.......a disgrace to films I tell ya and the name Titanic Mad Mad Mad
What happened in the film? Did the ship sink or stay afloat?

No idea I only watched up to the part where the Titanic II was overturned by a second Tsumi wave Rolling Eyes
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Titanic 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Titanic 2

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I'll be taking the same action as I did with the first one. Still haven't seen it.

They get on the boat. Kate Winslet gets her tattybojangles out, the boat sinks, Leonardo di Caprio dies. Saved you 3 hours of your life, there/

You've missed out the bit where the passenger slides down the deck and hits the propellers, a classic dink,splash.i was howling watching that in the cinema with my ex Very Happy , she was crying No Still one of the funniest bit's of film i've seen

I was forced to watch it during my English GCSE, and spent the whole time with my hand down my ex-girlfriend's skirt under the desk. cheers

Is that the incident that got you 3 months in borstal. I'll bet you found a few Icebergs down there......

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum