JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Carroll

4 posters

Go down

Andy Carroll Empty Andy Carroll

Post  Bedshammer Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Andy Carroll Empty Re: Andy Carroll

Post  mozza Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Carroll has denied the offence, claiming self-defence, the court heard. Tosspot
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

With fairness, we don't know what happened. She could've gone at him something.

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:With fairness, we don't know what happened. She could've gone at him something.

Any guy that assaults a women is nothing but a low life immature. TWAT. Twisted Evil

No matter what the reason.
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 pm

So if a woman came at you with say, a knife (not too far fetched if it's a domestic incident) you wouldn't defend yourself with any force?

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So if a woman came at you with say, a knife (not too far fetched if it's a domestic incident) you wouldn't defend yourself with any force?

the object would be to restrain the women in that case, not assault her. I had domestics with my ex where she would try to hit me with something (i remember getting a whack round the head with a bowl once Sad ) and i would grab her arms and hold her back or something, pushed her into the spare room once and closed the door on her, that doesn't mean you then start to beat the shite out of them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So if a woman came at you with say, a knife (not too far fetched if it's a domestic incident) you wouldn't defend yourself with any force?

He is from the Black Country they haven't got knives there yet

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

the object would be to restrain the women in that case, not assault her. I had domestics with my ex where she would try to hit me with something (i remember getting a whack round the head with a bowl once Sad ) and i would grab her arms and hold her back or something, pushed her into the spare room once and closed the door on her, that doesn't mean you then start to beat the shite out of them.

Well said AVFC.
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Lionheart wrote:

He is from the Black Country they haven't got knives there yet

yer i know we only have sporks here. Very Happy
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Which legally is assault. Let the court judge him before we do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:16 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

what a load of tosh.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am

By the time you'd have thought about it, considered all of the consequences and asked advice on facebook, you'd have more holes in you than a tea bag
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 am

QBVILLA wrote:

By the time you'd have thought about it, considered all of the consequences and asked advice on facebook, you'd have more holes in you than a tea bag

Only one way to get him off Facebook......

Advertise jobs there!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

You put up with all that shit and then she dumped you!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Someone set his car on fire yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

so that guy that pulled your sisters hair and you threw him to the ground after having this 3 min thinking of what would happen to me (in 10 seconds) and then he ran of like a baby your words...then you all asked us did you do the right thing,,,well your answer smacks of being a hypocrite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry dan did'nt realise you had said almost the same....glass house and all that eze...you must live in a big one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah Mark, the difference being none of know what happened between Carrol and his missus...... Innocent until proven guilty and what not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down