JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inviting the neighbours.

+4
Bully 9
jak
villanfromluton
jpr60
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inviting the neighbours. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inviting the neighbours.

Post  jak Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Wouldnt go that far yet.. with Arsenal hving no big debt and a stadium which is nearly paid off for.. in the coming years they will have big bucks to spend while the rest of football could struggle with finances..

Over £200million in debt and the property that boosted this years figures is nearly sold. I don't reckon the next manager will be given a massive transfer pot and probably won't have Wenger's knack of finding cheap players.

Fabregas back to Spain and it ain't looking all that rosie for the Goonoids and the fans are really on Wenger's case now. oops

I started to answer your comments, Villainies but you've written such old bollocks, you just don't merit an answer. Tosspot Tosspot

ya know its true.. Tease

The use of some facts might be useful. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 pm

jak wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Arsenal haven't had the mentality to sustain any real challenge on trophies since 2004. Wenger has failed to address that for 6 years - surely he doesn't have long left?

Wenger has been rebuilding a side that lost a number of truly world class players in a very short period.
In that time he has not failed to qualify for the CL, the main goal of many teams in the PL. So we've been there or thereabouts during the period of which you speak.
You might look at the mentality of many other teams, including your own who've challenged for **** all since the old king died. Incidentally we did win the FA Cup in 2005 !!!!!
I've been around many more years than you, Jesus and in football the pendulum swings.
Wenger is not that far away from getting his team right.
If, a big IF of course, we'd have performed as expected at home things would look a lot different.
I'd just like to see Arsene act in a more dignified way sometimes, I DO NOT want to see him leave our club.

So your basically saying Arsenal are STILL in a transitional period?
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm

jak wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Arsenal haven't had the mentality to sustain any real challenge on trophies since 2004. Wenger has failed to address that for 6 years - surely he doesn't have long left?

Wenger has been rebuilding a side that lost a number of truly world class players in a very short period.
In that time he has not failed to qualify for the CL, the main goal of many teams in the PL. So we've been there or thereabouts during the period of which you speak.
You might look at the mentality of many other teams, including your own who've challenged for **** all since the old king died. Incidentally we did win the FA Cup in 2005 !!!!!
I've been around many more years than you, Jesus and in football the pendulum swings.
If, a big IF of course, we'd have performed as expected at home things would look a lot different.
I'd just like to see Arsene act in a more dignified way sometimes, I DO NOT want to see him leave our club.

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious Very Happy Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm

jannerblue wrote:
jak wrote:

So your basically saying Arsenal are STILL in a transitional period?

Of course. Who knows how long the transition will take? Huh Who knows if the transition will come to fruition? Huh
That's the wonder of football, eh?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum