JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hodgson v Grant

+3
villanfromluton
jannerblue
Ringo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hodgson v Grant - Page 2 Empty Re: Hodgson v Grant

Post  jak Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Ringo wrote:You all know how I felt about Avram Grant from the first day he was announced as manager.

A certain Hammers supporter that happens to be female has done nothing but slate me off for my views about Grant.

But she is a football expert and I know nothing so any comment I make is null & void.

BUBBLE!!! BUBBLE!!! BUBBLE!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:53 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:No, I wasnt, but do remember expecting 2 easy points when West Ham were away from Upton Park, so " bollox" is the word Very Happy

You're still in nappies today. Very Happy

Evening old man, tust you have had a good day Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Ringo wrote:John Lyall was Ron Greenwood's Assistant Manager before Ron was given the usual poisoned chalice of being England manager.

John took over and done a good job.

As for 'Patronising' you, that is bullshit.
You pretend to know all about Ron, and nothing about John.

Your ignorance is displayed.

I never said I know 'all about Ron' as you say.. I just stated that I know who he was. I don't need Google to prove my point. All you have done by using it is show a complete lack of knowledge.

Like Jesus says, I bet I know more about Everton and their history than you do. Doesn't make you ignorant. Why would you know more about a club you don't follow..? But for arguments sake and without using Google.. Tell me what you know about Brian Labone, Tommy Lawton and ill give you an easy one, Dixie Dean.

Remember, no Google!.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:No, I wasnt, but do remember expecting 2 easy points when West Ham were away from Upton Park, so " bollox" is the word Very Happy

You're still in nappies today. Very Happy

Evening old man, tust you have had a good day Very Happy

Could I take this opportunity to tell you to FECK AWF !!!!! Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:45 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Ringo wrote:You all know how I felt about Avram Grant from the first day he was announced as manager.

A certain Hammers supporter that happens to be female has done nothing but slate me off for my views about Grant.

But she is a football expert and I know nothing so any comment I make is null & void.

She aint a football expert but she has a right to her opinion's you might agree you might not....
But your last few weeks off posts have been spot on more or less, i just think beds like any wh fan was hoping for some improvement , but it aint came....since the arse game wh have been dire,,,

But if grant is still in chage come next week then the two twats need their heads knocking together,,,

Watching all those poor wh supporters leave as the 3rd goal went in was sad...but i cant blame them, why watch a game that you know wh aint gonna get a result ..

You wouldnt get any supporters to most of your games if that was the case cheers

cheers cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 am

Ringo, you're quite the bully, aren't you? You happily post lies about the club (ticket prices etc) and abuse (see your last post), but anyone who disagrees with you is accused of "slating" you.
And by the way, I noticed that you picked up on a typo of mine the other day. I rarely pass comment on typos, believing it to be bad form, but anyone who garbles grammar and strangles syntax the way you do should really just shut the **** up.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 am

Bedshammer wrote:

Ringo, you're quite the bully, aren't you? You happily post lies about the club (ticket prices etc) and abuse (see your last post), but anyone who disagrees with you is accused of "slating" you.
And by the way, I noticed that you picked up on a typo of mine the other day. I rarely pass comment on typos, believing it to be bad form, but anyone who garbles grammar and strangles syntax the way you do should really just shut the **** up.

I agree beds, i think its appalling that a man of his tender years get his kicks from playing around with a woman's personal hygiene products.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 am

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

B O O M !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Ringo wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I bet you couldn't name Everton's most successful managers of the 70s and 80s, that's hardly ignorant is it? Tosspot

Everton had notable managers in the 70s and 80s. but you excluded the 60's where you would find Harry Catterick.

Others of any note were Howard Kendall, Colin Harvey and Joy Royle.

Beware of an 'Own Goal' using this symbol Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot

Quite amusing you did this after picking up Geldof on his typo Very Happy
By the way Joe Royle was Everton manager in the mid 90s, don't need to be an Everton fan to know that either.As i recall he'd succeeded Mike Walker, who'd kept Everton up on the last day.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

[quote="QBVILLA"]
Ringo wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I bet you couldn't name Everton's most successful managers of the 70s and 80s, that's hardly ignorant is it? Tosspot

Everton had notable managers in the 70s and 80s. but you excluded the 60's where you would find Harry Catterick.

By the way Joe Royle was Everton manager in the mid 90s, don't need to be an Everton fan to know that either.As i recall he'd succeeded Mike Walker, who'd kept Everton up on the last day.[/quote]

I think you will find Hans Segar was the main instigator in keeping Everton up on the last day
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 pm

[quote="villanfromluton"]
QBVILLA wrote:
Ringo wrote:

By the way Joe Royle was Everton manager in the mid 90s, don't need to be an Everton fan to know that either.As i recall he'd succeeded Mike Walker, who'd kept Everton up on the last day.[/quote]

I think you will find Hans Segar was the main instigator in keeping Everton up on the last day

Max Bygraves made a record about it, 'You Need Hans' Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 pm

[quote="jak"]
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Who the fcek is Max Bygraves scratch scratch
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm

[quote="villanfromluton"]
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Who the fcek is Max Bygraves scratch scratch

I wanna tell you a stawwrrrrreeeeeeeee. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Jak

You know how sympathetic I am to old codgers like your good self, but got to say you are talking more shite today than normal, and you normally spout quite a bit anyway
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:32 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jak

You know how sympathetic I am to old codgers like your good self, but got to say you are talking more shite today than normal, and you normally spout quite a bit anyway

Luton, you're a nice bloke but...........and it's a big butt. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2