JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to watch the Britians got talent final

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I want to watch the Britians got talent final Empty I want to watch the Britians got talent final

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 am

But i cant get it here any one got any bright idea's
I want shaaheen to win, but also that kid who dances is good, and then there's Julian smith ,,all very talented Basketball

Back to top Go down

I want to watch the Britians got talent final Empty Re: I want to watch the Britians got talent final

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 am

Mark, it should really be called Britain's Got Freaks That Don't Mind Showing Off.
I'll be out at an end of season football drinky thing, but Stavros Flatley wins it for me. Utterly daft.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

I want to watch the Britians got talent final Empty Re: I want to watch the Britians got talent final

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:58 am

Daft bint, there are some seriously good p[erformers this year and shaaheen Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 30, 2009 11:03 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Daft bint, there are some seriously good p[erformers this year and shaaheen Very Happy

Stavros. A true talent, with the only 12 year old in the world who isn't embarrassed by his dad's dancing, and is prepared to join in! Thankfully, I missed the snivelling brat warbling "Edelweiss" last night. It's been a hard week and that wasn't what I needed. cherry
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 11:48 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:Daft bint, there are some seriously good p[erformers this year and shaaheen Very Happy

Stavros. A true talent, with the only 12 year old in the world who isn't embarrassed by his dad's dancing, and is prepared to join in! Thankfully, I missed the snivelling brat warbling "Edelweiss" last night. It's been a hard week and that wasn't what I needed. cherry

Thats a bit harsh beds she\s 10 years old and found it very nervous to be on the stage.
She\s got a great singing voice ..
But i would like to see shaaheen win it with Julian smith runner up.
Stavros is quite funny to watch , but i dont think they will win it, but hey who knows eh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Thats a bit harsh beds she\s 10 years old and found it very nervous to be on the stage.
Stavros is quite funny to watch , but i dont think they will win it, but hey who knows eh

Harsh, schmarsh.....
Only joking! One point though, I don't think any of this years entrants have a long and illustrious career ahead of them, so Stavros gets my (non existent) vote for making me laugh.

Have you heard from Ringo, by the way? I'm surprised he hasn't found us yet. I think both you and Reddi have contacted him. Or is he sulking because there's no Comedy Club here?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Harsh, schmarsh.....
Only joking! One point though, I don't think any of this years entrants have a long and illustrious career ahead of them, so Stavros gets my (non existent) vote for making me laugh.

Have you heard from Ringo, by the way? I'm surprised he hasn't found us yet. I think both you and Reddi have contacted him. Or is he sulking because there's no Comedy Club here?

i dont know

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Stavros Flately is fecking fantastic, but so is that Diversity group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Harsh, schmarsh.....

i dont know

Blimey Mark - have I stunned you into silence?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:But i cant get it here any one got any bright idea's
I want shaaheen to win, but also that kid who dances is good, and then there's Julian smith ,,all very talented Basketball

Julian Smith is brill. He played at my mate's wedding where Peter Cox (lead singer, Go West) also came along and sang.

VOTE JOOLZ!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Harsh, schmarsh.....

i dont know

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He would know as he can't spell it! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Reddi! wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Harsh, schmarsh.....

i dont know

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He would know as he can't spell it! :lol!:

it ...there you go

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Lad at work told me the other day his daughter is in same class as the young lad from flatley and knows the old man well, says he is as bubbly in real life. He was hoping that they would win as he was going to inform the news of the world that his daughter had slept with the fat lad in his house (top and tailing by the way). I did enquire whether the bed was strong enough for the lad. Apparently they are a nice family, well loaded as well.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat May 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Susan Boyle's got whiskers. :?:

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 am

jak wrote:Susan Boyle's got whiskers. :?:

The whole Susan Boyle thing is a bit offensive, I think. She's got a lovely voice, which everyone finds amazing because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. "Wow, Susan - you look like the back of a bus but you can't half sing!"
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 31, 2009 7:48 am

Bedshammer wrote:

The whole Susan Boyle thing is a bit offensive, I think. She's got a lovely voice, which everyone finds amazing because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. "Wow, Susan - you look like the back of a bus but you can't half sing!"

Bit like Reddi, but he cant sing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Bit like Reddi, but he cant sing
But you're the size of the back of a bus. Fat feck!

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun May 31, 2009 9:35 am

Bedshammer wrote:

The way I book it Beds is that there's someone for everybody. If QB or Luton got the opportunity with 'Susie' they'd be there like rats up a drainpipe. Personally, I look beyond the sex thing and that woman is fecking ugly.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 am

jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

The way I book it Beds is that there's someone for everybody. If QB or Luton got the opportunity with 'Susie' they'd be there like rats up a drainpipe. Personally, I look beyond the sex thing and that woman is fecking ugly.

Think you have got us mixed up with your tree hugging mate
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 am

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Think you have got us mixed up with your tree hugging mate

And it's a pretty ugly drainpipe!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Ugly, and therefore an affront to the viewing public...........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Mark, do Finland have a Finlands got talent?

Even if they don't, what act would u do?

<cue many MANY jokes hopefully>

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun May 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Ugly, and therefore an affront to the viewing public...........

No. Not really. I just think she'd be more suited to radio. :)

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 am

englishhammer wrote:Mark, do Finland have a Finlands got talent?

Signing on or throwing a sickie??

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 am

Reddi! wrote:
englishhammer wrote:Mark, do Finland have a Finlands got talent?

Signing on or throwing a sickie??

poor excuses "I can't work cos I broke my ankle fishing"

Employer "How they **** do you fish? Most people just sit there"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum