JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to watch the Britians got talent final

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I want to watch the Britians got talent final - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to watch the Britians got talent final

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:13 am

jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:Susan Boyle's got whiskers. :?:

The whole Susan Boyle thing is a bit offensive, I think. She's got a lovely voice, which everyone finds amazing because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. "Wow, Susan - you look like the back of a bus but you can't half sing!"

The way I book it Beds is that there's someone for everybody. If QB or Luton got the opportunity with 'Susie' they'd be there like rats up a drainpipe. Personally, I look beyond the sex thing and that woman is fecking ugly.

Ugly, and therefore an affront to the viewing public...........

No. Not really. I just think she'd be more suited to radio. :)

Well, she's in hospital now. They broke her.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

I want to watch the Britians got talent final - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to watch the Britians got talent final

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:16 am

Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:Susan Boyle's got whiskers. :?:

The whole Susan Boyle thing is a bit offensive, I think. She's got a lovely voice, which everyone finds amazing because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. "Wow, Susan - you look like the back of a bus but you can't half sing!"

The way I book it Beds is that there's someone for everybody. If QB or Luton got the opportunity with 'Susie' they'd be there like rats up a drainpipe. Personally, I look beyond the sex thing and that woman is fecking ugly.

Ugly, and therefore an affront to the viewing public...........

No. Not really. I just think she'd be more suited to radio. :)

Well, she's in hospital now. They broke her.

I don't think she has been playing with a full deck from the start.

Funny though, running down the corridor at Shepperton shouting "I hate this program" and then throwing a glass of water over the floor-manager. Good girl!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 am

I think she's definitely been out of her depth. All this "Hairy Angel" business must have been quite hurtful to read about.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:23 am

Bedshammer wrote:I think she's definitely been out of her depth. All this "Hairy Angel" business must have been quite hurtful to read about.

Here's a woman(?) with a stunning voice who's gotta be well the wrong side of 50.
I have watched her on the stage at the end of her performances and some of her actions are not those of a person who is
the full shilling.
She hasn't just got her voice, that is so good, that from the first note out of her mouth, you sit up and listen.
I ask myself why hasn't she made progress previously. Now the answer is obvious. I don't think she has been broken, not at all. She has gone where she was incapable of going because of her mental condition.
A pity but there it is.
You can't hide the fact that she is no oil painting.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 am

jak wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I think she's definitely been out of her depth. All this "Hairy Angel" business must have been quite hurtful to read about.

Here's a woman(?) with a stunning voice who's gotta be well the wrong side of 50.
I have watched her on the stage at the end of her performances and some of her actions are not those of a person who is
the full shilling.
She hasn't just got her voice, that is so good, that from the first note out of her mouth, you sit up and listen.
I ask myself why hasn't she made progress previously. Now the answer is obvious. I don't think she has been broken, not at all. She has gone where she was incapable of going because of her mental condition.
A pity but there it is.

She's certainly no oil painting, and that for me is the nasty part. Everyone is surprised that she looks the way she does but has a beautiful voice. I find that very patronising.
She's clearly led a very sheltered and simple life, and can't have thought for a moment that auditioning for the show would have had this outcome. The programme makers need to really look after her now, or their reputation will suffer, and to be honest I think Simon Cowell has to rethink his plans to give her a contract because she clearly can't cope.
Hopefully she'll recover, and can go back to her life as it was. More or less, anyway.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:

the full shilling.
A pity but there it is.

She's certainly no oil painting, and that for me is the nasty part. Everyone is surprised that she looks the way she does but has a beautiful voice. I find that very patronising.
She's clearly led a very sheltered and simple life, and can't have thought for a moment that auditioning for the show would have had this outcome. The programme makers need to really look after her now, or their reputation will suffer, and to be honest I think Simon Cowell has to rethink his plans to give her a contract because she clearly can't cope.
Hopefully she'll recover, and can go back to her life as it was. More or less, anyway.

One thing we don't really know is how her life was. I suspect it hasn't been 'normal'.
You can't change things Beds, if a person is stunningly beautiful , we will notice and comment on it, we do the same if they are stunningly ugly. Susan, unfotunately looks like she's nutted a bus. That's just a fact and a good voice ain't gonna change it. Surely not to mention it because she's got a nice voice would be to patronise the lady.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:58 am

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, why are her looks so important?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am

Bedshammer wrote:I suppose what I'm trying to say is, why are her looks so important?

Best ask Luton that question

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:01 am

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I suppose what I'm trying to say is, why are her looks so important?

Best ask Luton that question

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jak wrote:

the full shilling.
A pity but there it is.

Actually iv'e seen a early clip of her on you tube singing in the early 80's and she was then very shaggable well for lutes that is, but i would have put a brown paper bag over her head and give her a ¨jolly good 30 seconds worth Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:33 pm

A jolly good 30 seconds worth.....
Laughing
How very civilised, old bean.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Luton has just pm'd me to tell me that you're right, Beds.
He reckons that he never looks at the mantlepiece while he's stoking the fire. :)

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:20 am

jak wrote:

He reckons that he never looks at the mantlepiece while he's stoking the fire. :)

qb tells me with the size of his todger he'd have trouble stoking his y front let alone a fire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
jak wrote:

qb tells me with the size of his todger he'd have trouble stoking his y front let alone a fire

Why on earth are you discussing the size of my todger with QB
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:40 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
jak wrote:

He's just practicing "small-talk"!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:07 am

This thread has been properly jwned, hasn't it?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
jak wrote:

well to br honest the convo did last about 20 seconds...little longe than your sex with that poor mrs of yours Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
jak wrote:

well to br honest the convo did last about 20 seconds...little longe than your sex with that poor mrs of yours Twisted Evil

You pist again, surprised you are allowed anywhere near a car even to clean it with your breath smelling of alcohol all the time
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
jak wrote:

You pist again, surprised you are allowed anywhere near a car even to clean it with your breath smelling of alcohol all the time

It's now obvious how you can break an ankle whilst fishing!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Bedshammer wrote:This thread has been properly jwned, hasn't it?

I´d like to know who the Britians are

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Lionheart wrote:

British Asians.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

British Asians.

They couldn´t have made the final - they would still be working to ensure that Ringo could still buy some milk or bread or a Chicken Curry take away

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:04 am

englishhammer wrote:Mark, do Finland have a Finlands got talent?

Even if they don't, what act would u do?

<cue many MANY jokes hopefully>

Just like our actors say "break a leg", do Finnish fisherman have a similar greeting?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:16 am

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

British Asians.

They couldn´t have made the final - they would still be working to ensure that Ringo could still buy some milk or bread or a Chicken Curry take away

Of course. The Kwik E Mart in Dagenham is open 24/7.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 am

Can you honestly imagine me going anywhere near a curry?

Get Real. Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next