JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should field our strongest side

+3
Ringo
jpr60
jak
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We should field our strongest side Empty We should field our strongest side

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 pm

If they're fit play 'em!!!!!!
Walcott started the season like a train. Now he's found his form get him on the pitch!!!!!
He has got real star potential and it aint gonna come out sitting on the bench.
COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

We should field our strongest side Empty Re: We should field our strongest side

Post  jpr60 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

jak wrote:If they're fit play 'em!!!!!!
Walcott started the season like a train. Now he's found his form get him on the pitch!!!!!
He has got real star potential and it aint gonna come out sitting on the bench.
COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!

We've got a good squad so if some of the lads who were on the bench against Chelsea play tonight I've no problem. Chamakh and AA are important players, Cesc will be missing anyway due to the yellow card he picked up against Chelsea (for a similar "professional foul" to the one that EBJT got away with early in the game, cos he's an England star he only got a talking to) so Nasri can drop back into his place. I'd like to see Theo start - as you say at the start of the season he was ace and he looked the same against Chelsea - but I suspect our old mate Eboue might be selected. We'll see, anyway, a win is a must - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm

That worked.......... You are 1-0 down.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Your lot woke up at last.........1-2
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Ringo wrote:Your lot woke up at last.........1-2

Why dont you do us all a favour and go to sleep cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

2-2

and N'zogbia sent off for wigan
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Blew it!!

Why were Nasri and Walcott on the bench!!??
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Fecking useless French feckers.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 pm

The midfield we played tonight is not up to the job.
Rosicky, Denilson playing together and you're on a loser. Tosspot

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Blew it!!

Stupidity, as simple as that!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 pm

jak wrote:

These are the situations you cant throw away if you want th title. Man U will get stronger in the coming months....
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Even with the chosen team we should have won that, but we didn't so I, for one, don't feel "so good" any more!
For me the first goal wasn't a pen (but I would say that wouldn't I?). Then we score a couple of well-taken goals and I thought we'd put a couple more away. We should have had a pen from the Nasri free kick (the wall was only 6 yards away too) when the ball was deflected by a defender's hand above his head (much like that stupid pen Cesc gave away) but somehow this ref didn't see the obvious - then we concede a poor equaliser after Wigan's best player got himself sent off for head-butting Wilshere.
It's not the end of the world but is has taken the sheen off that win against Chelsea. Our central defence looked weaker today without Djourou, the midfield did OK without being in control - we missed Cesc, of course but Young Jack added a touch of competitiveness when he replaced the (again) injured Diaby. Oh yes, Diaby. I truly believe that he'll never recover from that injury against Sunderland - it makes me mad to think that that little sh!te who did him is still playing his second-rate football somewhere.
Birmingham away and ManC at home - still some way to go, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jak wrote:

These are the situations you cant throw away if you want th title. Man U will get stronger in the coming months....

How did Man Ure get on last night Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 pm

jpr60 wrote:Even with the chosen team we should have won that, but we didn't so I, for one, don't feel "so good" any more!
For me the first goal wasn't a pen (but I would say that wouldn't I?). Then we score a couple of well-taken goals and I thought we'd put a couple more away. We should have had a pen from the Nasri free kick (the wall was only 6 yards away too) when the ball was deflected by a defender's hand above his head (much like that stupid pen Cesc gave away) but somehow this ref didn't see the obvious - then we concede a poor equaliser after Wigan's best player got himself sent off for head-butting Wilshere.
It's not the end of the world but is has taken the sheen off that win against Chelsea. Our central defence looked weaker today without Djourou, the midfield did OK without being in control - we missed Cesc, of course but Young Jack added a touch of competitiveness when he replaced the (again) injured Diaby. Oh yes, Diaby. I truly believe that he'll never recover from that injury against Sunderland - it makes me mad to think that that little sh!te who did him is still playing his second-rate football somewhere.

BBC report said at first glance Wigans looked a pen, but on closer inspection was a terrible dive. Just about to watch it now
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:43 pm

jpr60 wrote:Even with the chosen team we should have won that, but we didn't so I, for one, don't feel "so good" any more!

When my son and I looked at tonights team, we were gutted !!!!!
Another 2 points chucked away!!!!
Wenger fecks about with the side too much.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Ruddy hell JAK, you're starting to sound like a Villa fan. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Ruddy hell JAK, you're starting to sound like a Villa fan. Shocked

I cannot believe Walcott and Nasri did not start tonight, it's just ridiculous!!!

I think Rosicky and Denilson would struggle to play for Wigan, so we got what we deserved.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

EIGHT changes from Mondays starting line up. We played with no left back and a midfield that is to defending what Christian Barnard was to Formula 1 racing. I along with many other Arsenal fans, am seething.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 am

jak wrote:EIGHT changes from Mondays starting line up. We played with no left back and a midfield that is to defending what Christian Barnard was to Formula 1 racing. I along with many other Arsenal fans, am seething.

Ooooh, hark at her Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:EIGHT changes from Mondays starting line up. We played with no left back and a midfield that is to defending what Christian Barnard was to Formula 1 racing. I along with many other Arsenal fans, am seething.

Ooooh, hark at her Very Happy

Shuddup pissy knickers. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

The reason we lost 2 points was a combination of poor defending and poor refereeing - I don't think the 8 changes made much difference. I agree that Cesc on the pitch would have given us a better control (he was banned from this match) and that Theo and Nasri are looking super-sharp so it would have been nice to have had them and Song on but we've got an ace squad IMO and we were 2-1 up, so poor defending and poor reffing did it for us.
When we've sunk Birmingham on Saturday and ManC next Wednesday at The Grove we'll be "feeling good" again, right now 'tis a touch frustrating but there's a way to go!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Jpr you have just forced yourself back into the title race by beating a rival who has had the upper hand over you in recent matches.. Then you see Man U conceed an injury time goal to drop two points..

Is it really the time to play a midfield without Fabegas Nasri and Wallcot???
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:20 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Jpr you have just forced yourself back into the title race by beating a rival who has had the upper hand over you in recent matches.. Then you see Man U conceed an injury time goal to drop two points..

Is it really the time to play a midfield without Fabegas Nasri and Wallcot???

Fabregas was banned - he'd received a yellow card against Chelsea which took him over the limit (for a foul similar to one that Terry made early in the game but the ref just had a word). The midfield missed Cesc obviously but Denilson and Rosicky both played well enough and both Arshavin and Bendtner were involved in making and scoring a goal each, even if they didn't look too sharp otherwise. My feeling therefore is the players that came in did a job and they're all full internationals (except Denilson) so they're not exactly kids. We lost through rank bad defending (heard that one before?) and p!ss-poor refereeing (ditto).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Yes defending wasnt bad but with Fab banned i think Wenger shouldve played Nasri and Walcott.. kept the the same flow from the Chelsea game..

Also in Jan why not give Bolton the 15M they want and get Cahill.. It could mean the title....
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:09 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Yes defending wasnt bad but with Fab banned i think Wenger shouldve played Nasri and Walcott.. kept the the same flow from the Chelsea game..

Also in Jan why not give Bolton the 15M they want and get Cahill.. It could mean the title....

Is that the very same man we gave away for fook all?

For what its worth I think the Gooners still look a bit vulnerable to mount a serious challenge for the title unless of course Man U continue too slip up.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next